Vidoe: Nick Diaz – KJ Noons Altercation at EliteXC ‘Return of the King’

According to interviews with KJ Noons father and brother, UFC lightweight contender Nate Diaz was flipping them off and disrespecting them in the background. Noons brother and father rush the Diaz brothers. The father get a clinch on Nick and pulls his head down, before the security escorted the Diaz brothers out of the cage.

Comments

1. hahaha lt them do it again..nick will win for sure

2. U think nick will win? Thats a fucking joke. K.J is way to dangerous and fast for nick. K.J will knock diaz out. Diaz has looked fucking horrible in his last few fights. K.J is explosive and great technique wise.

3. Nick doesnt even know how to set up a takedown. Tito does a better job lol.

4. Cocoanutt says:

I think the cut to 160 is just too much for diaz. He's looked like crap in all his 160 fights. I think he'll beat sakurai quite handily though. Noons is a stud at 160, and would likely take the rematch as well, but if it were at 160, Nick would submit him in one round, imo

5. Oswald Gobblecock says:

The Diaz brothers are a bunch of punks. Look at the way they act. They're already MMA fighters but still try to look hard but end up looking like trash.

6. PoppyNick says:

Oswald I fully agree, The diaz bothers are punks, Nate in the background throwing up the west coast sign…..super gay.

7. i agree i think they act like punks, but i like to watch them fight and i think nick beats kj next time.

8. Business Owner says:

KJ's dad and brother wanted their 15 minutes, that's all that was. Elite wanted to hype the rematch and that's what they got only it made the Noons family look like the punks. I hope Nick does to Noons what Crazyhorse did or what he did to Lawler. Most likely it will be a sub victory for Diaz though.

9. I like the Diaz brothers. I know they're talented but its not even that. I just can't stop laughing at how they act because they take themselves so seriously. I don't think I've ever seen them crack a smile.

It would be frustrating to fight them with their hard heads. The guy Diaz fought would hit him square and it wouldn't faze Nick. You could see in his eyes he was like "damn this guy doesn't stop."

But yeah, I think noons is better suited for that weight and is too fast for Diaz. I'd pick Noons.

10. i too like the diaz bros mo fo … but when you bring out the compton ni … oops white trailor thrash attitude out …… there ya go .. or is this just a media stunt… a sound byte if ya will …..next…… a word from our sponsors… cut to commercial

11. Why does anyone think Diaz is so good. He has looked like shit his past fights. You can blame it on the weight cut but he has never been able to really beat the good fighters besides a couple flukes like when he beat lawler. That would never happen now and if he fought Gomi again he would get crushed. In the gomi fight gomi wasnt there. I dont know how to say it but he didnt beat gomi. He beat something that stepped in the cage gassed and shitty in gomi's body. We all know what gomi can do when he is 100%. I am not impressed at all by Diaz or his brother who is a pussy. Nate gets his ass beat every fight and then lays on his back and gets a submission. It is a joke and that is not what the UFC wants. Just look at who makes the most money and gets the title shots. Besides Big Nog who doesnt make near the money Cro Cop made. And nog has impressive stand up just not against great standup fighters like sylvia. I dont mind seeing a submission but if u talk shit like ur gonna kick someones ass dont go in get the shit beat out of u and get a submission. B.J is freak and I dont think anyone at 155 wants a piece of him but I would like to see Nate get the fuck beat out of him by B.J. I know its not gonna happen but that would be nice to see.

12. Scooby Doo says:

It's all hype just like b owner stated it's a way elite can make a rematch and everybodys gona want to watch. Just ask Goldberg that was WCW/WWE shit.He was in middle of that shit screaming in the mic. Watch the whole thing on showtime

13. Yeah maybe the Diaz bros are a little bit "thugish" but no one can deny the fact that Nick was asked to go out there and "Hype" this fight…and thats what they were doing. I mean we are all sitting here talkin about it right?…looks like it worked, thug or no thug.

14. i think they gave nick permission to go out there too. thats dumb. of course they are going to act up. i was fine with the drama but i think elite should have given noons a little more respect than to let diaz spoil his win.

15. NIck Diaz says:

Hi everyone,

I just want to apologize for my lack of articulation and the bad example my brother and I set for misanthropes everywhere. We should be stepping it up a notch, but can't seem to get past our reptilian brain. The finger I gesture with at the end of every fight is simply a reflection of my IQ and should not be interpreted as anything other than that. In reality, my behavior stems from the fact that I have, deep down, absolutely no self esteem and am perpetually frightened.

Sincerely,

Nick (The Whiner) Diaz

16. Wow anyone who counts out the diaz brothers specifically pussy shit talking faggot steve is an idiot they have some of the best bjj and boxing in mma with 2 of the most solid chins you will ever be able to find. The only reason they ever "lie on their back" and get submissions is because everyone is to much of a pussy to stand with them. kj noons is a little bitch whos gonna get submitted in the rematch after a barrage of punches from diaz

17. Sure they talk a lot of shit but this is fighting and anyone who fights knows thats a part of the game so get over it