Video: Tito Ortiz Gives Homeless Guy A Lecture On Hard Work

UFC fighter Tito Ortiz gives a homeless guy a piece of his mind about hard work and Laziness. “I worked my ass off for my s**t … laziness don’t get you anywhere in life.” – Tito Ortiz

Comments

1. that's a pushy friggin begger

I believe the Movie liar liar can sum this up for us:

Bum: Got any spare change?

Fletcher: Absolutely!

Bum: Could ya spare some?

Fletcher: Yes I could!

Bum: Will ya?

Fletcher: HMM-MMM!

Bum: How come?

Fletcher: Because I believe you will buy booze with it! I just want to get from my car to the office without being confronted by the decay of western society!… Plus I'm cheap! AHHH!

2. Joe Smith says:

It's really asinine to assume that all homeless people are drunkards and lazy. Yeah, some are drug addicts, of course. But some are also just down on their luck, some even have jobs. Haven't you seen the Pursuit of Happyness? Especially in this economy. Things are rough these days. Just say "I don't have anything, man, sorry." and leave it alone. No need to be a dick about it to another human being.

3. yeah. that was a shitty way to handle it.

4. it is crapy, but funny the best tito can do is say dog 20 times.

5. take a look at that bum he is clean shaving looks well fed he is at the celeb spots trying to get a payday.there are people who are mentally ill or down on there luck, this isn't one of them some of these guys are scam artist making more than us.

6. There was a study done and the average pan-handler makes about 30 grand a year. Its ridiculous. I agree with Joe Smith that, yes, some of them are drug addicts or even just assholes trying to cheat some money from people, and some are just trying to get back on their feet, but you never know who is who. I would have reacted the same way, but I would have been much more polite in front of cameras.

7. dane drebin says:

Tito's right he is proof that you can come from a horrible life and make something of yourself. that guy is an able bodied big guy who could make something of himself. there are tons of homeless shelters and programs out there. tough times dont last and tough people do. i give bums money all the time mainly because i just want them to leave me alone. with how much money they collect they could get themselves back on their feet but they dont they walk directly to the store and buy a beer.

8. Joe Smith says:

You guys should be homeless for a month and see if you talk all this shit after you know something about what these people have to go through.

9. King kong. says:

Dane…. Tito had a home/shelter and a place of residence.

you can't get a job without a home.

trust me when i say this…. a Millionaire went homeless for a month and guess how much money he made afterwards?

FUCK ALL. (he'd made million's on his own and believed hard work was all homeless people needed and that they were all lazy)

10. Shogun of Harlem says:

times are tough out there. Of course there are cons out there that are just to lazy to work, but then there are others that are really in need of work and help. The cons make it more difficult for the real people.

Most of the homeless in the united states are vietnam vets. I just wanted to put that out there. That is horrible.

Also speaking of how times are tough. We see that the unemployment now is 9.8 percent. That is a fixed number folks it really is much higher. How can that be. I will explain. You have people losing their jobs at times is seems like 60,000 a month and that unemployment number doesnt really seem to go up. Like i said that number is bogus. It is much higher.

That number just counts for the people that dont have a job and are still looking. now if you add to that the people that have been looking for a long time and cant find anything and just have given up it is 16%. Then if you add in their people that have lost their jobs and are working some part time job while trying to look for something else (this is called underemployment) then the jobless rate is 25%.

You have kids getting out of college and cannot find jobs. Why is this. the reason is because one there is no jobs and two the people that were formerly retired are having to come back into the workforce and they are taking the jobs.

Get out of never never land. It is rough out there. there are ligimate hurting people out there.

11. God damnit I hate tito. even when he's right, he still finds a way to be so obnoxious that you don't want to agree with him.

12. dane drebin says:

ya that bum must be hurting really bad even tho he's on hollywood blvd begging every star he sees for money lol he prolly has more money than i do.