Video: Seth Petruzelli Post-Fight Interview

Seth Petruzelli talk about his impressive 14 sec. of knock out of Kimbo Slice at the main event of CBS EliteXC “Kimbo vs. Shamrock”.

Comments

1. When will people realize that Kimbo sucks. He would get killed in the UFC. Not only would he get killed, he would get pregnant. Instead of people talking about Kimbo we should be talking about a fighter that deserves to be talked about all the time, Fedor Emelianenko.

2. Hey James nobody ever said Kimbo was a top 10 fighter and some of u idiots keep saying that I told u and all that shit like u were proving people wrong. U didnt prove anyone wrong we all agree that kimbo isnt a top fighter but its not like he is done with mma either. He has only had 4 fights a lot of the top guys now lost in there first few fights. Kimbo may never be a great fighter but he will get better. Just how much better will he get. I think that kimbo got caught because he didnt think seth could hurt him and well it turns out Seth could lol.

3. Tong Po (Click Here) says:

EliteXC makes Kimbo out to be a top HW so don't call him an idiot you dickless turd. You heard the shit that they said after the fight about being the most amazing moment in MMA history! lol What a joke. You always lose agruements on here but then try to post days later when the topic is already off the first page when people stop looking! Steve is the Kimbo Slice of this website. All talk with no fight in him. Others have said this about your stupid ass too so don't act like I'm making shit up.

4. dane drebin says:

tong po that might have been the most brilliant thing anyone has ever said on this website steve reall is the kimbo slice of this website lmao

5. Kimbo is not done. He'll fight Shamrock, maybe get a rematch with Seth, they might even bring in Gannon. It's probably better for him becuase I think he would get killed right now by the top guys like Rogers or Big Foot.

6. That is too funny, the Kimbo Slice of this website.

7. Steve the Retard says:

No Dane, I am the most brilliant thing any1 has ever heard speak. I predict every outcome of every fight you know why? Cause I'm never wrong. I also never lose agruements on this board. Even if I have to post days after on a topic that's off the 1st page so people don't check back and post again which makes me win cause I posted last… even if the post doesn't make sense!

8. Oswald Gobblecock says:

That is some funny shit right there. I've dogged on steve plenty cause of the stupid shit that he says and it's great to hear others agree that he's a d-bag! By the way Tong Po, love your MySpace! lmao

9. Steve = Kimbo Fanclu says:

So far… Tong Po, Kash, dane, Oswald Gobblecock… who else wants to join?

10. How come no one has destroyed jake shields yet for his backwards azz call out of GSP. Im not even gonna state the obvious im just gonna say Shields couldnt even win any of the seasons of TUF.

11. Oswald Gobblecock says:

You're right, he has no place calling out GSP just because he's a "champ" of a weak company who lies to the public about Kimbo losing being the most incredible moment in MMA history. lol I swear every1 who watched with me started busting up after we heard that.

12. Zalbag I agree with you. If he fights anyone who has a great stand up they will lay him flat on his back. He keeps his chin straight up the whole time. GSP would make him cry on the ground.

13. there should be some kind of rule that u cant talk about unifying titles unless you have a big boy title (pride, UFC) who does he think he is couture after the belfort fight. with the kimbo fight and Shields statement this will be Dana Whites statement: HAHAHAHAHAHA Elite xc

14. Oswald Gobblecock says:

I can't wait to hear what D White says about Kimbo losing. You know we'll hear something soon from him.

15. LMAO every who says i always lose arguements are just upset because they have lost arguements to me. I never said my predictions are always right. Dane ur a faggot and so is ur lil pussy posse u got going I love it. Its funny as hell. Its funny u say im the kimbo of this website since that doesnt make any fucking since. Kimbo doesnt even talk shit dipshit. Tong Po who r u? U are obviously a fag who has commented on this site on another name and ur prolly still sore from me proving u wrong in a recent arguement. When I coment later is b/c i dont get on and post everyday. I actually have a life with things to do. When James said everyone thinks kimbo is a top 10 HW and I disagreed it was b/c even EliteXc knows kimbo would have most likely lost to Big foot or Brett R. thats why kimbo hasnt fought big foot for the title. Of course they are gonna make it ouit to be an upset. No they are gona say kimbo sucks and that was the likely outcome and that our company is a fraud. No they will not do thatb/c that would be fucking stupid to do. Also name the arguements I have lost to any of u fags. Oh wait just say I have lost arguements since u r feeling salty about me making u look stupid. Its cool like I said keep it coming girls.

16. Wow, now you're like Elite XC. You say something so it must be true! I haven't seen you win one yet and there's a reason why people are going against you. EliteXC says Seth beating Kimbo was the greatest moment in MMA history. Nobody has sided with you cause you're a joke so you lost yet again. If you really want to settle this then you better fight me underground with glass on our fists! I'll tell your mom to make funeral arrangements now.

17. Steve lost again says:

If I say I won it's because it's true! Any1 who doubts me must have lost to me as well. I'm an internet tough guy who's nuts haven't dropped yet!

18. Tong Po u dont get it EliteXc had everything on Kimbom and when he lost they in order to keep there organization going will have to make it out to be a crazy upset and like I said why would they say otherwise? U havent answered my question u just said I was wrong its fucking hilarious. Nice comeback. Now ill do a Tong Po comeback.

19. Jean Claude Van D. says:

Wow tong Po ur stupid ur wrong. Nobody likes um now dont make me KO u like I already did.

20. dane drebin says:

this one retard who wont be named once said that kimbo could beat wandy silva in a standup war. i guess that means that seth the pink haired warrior would dominate wandy. lol

21. yeah, put the pink panther against wandi next…lol.

22. No steve, every1 knows EliteXC has everything on Kimbo moron. I never said that so that alone needs no comeback because you couldn't argue in the first place. Also, stop tryin to be funny with the JCVD post. People have already sided against your stupid ass for all the dumb shit you say. Go back and look, you're used to doing that cause it takes you a whole day to think of a "comeback" then you post one in an old topic that people stop checking! A quadriplegic has a better chance at winning an MMA match then you do with winning an argument! Since you want me to answer your questions, how about you answer mine 1st since you're obviously the bitch on this site who no1 sides with. Do you really think you win arguments here or are you lying to save face and hope people are dumb enough to believe you like EliteXC lies about Kimbo! People laughed at me calling you the Kimbo Slice of this site… that should tell you something loser. Don't say it's because you beat them cause you can't beat any1 from what I've seen and nobody will vogue for you! lol

23. aklhollywo says:

dear steve, ive never read any "arguements" that u have been in, but to say ur always rite, its obvious ur prolly always wrong and a huge tool. may god have mercy on your sorry existance

24. Steve is yours says:

I wish there was something on a computer that checks misspelled words like "arguement" and help me win them!

25. Yeah nobody will take my side b/c i have argued with everyone in the past. Wow Dane r u for real? All u post r lies dude. I said Wand could get KO'd by kimbo. I also said it probally wouldnt happen but people were saying it couldnt happen and I said it could. Thanks for trying to put words in my mouth cocksucker. Po Nasty ur fucking stupid. That was what I already said dipshit. Read my ealier posts. Also I explained why I comeback the next day is b/c i dont stay on computer all day like some of u. So i comeback when i c the others comeback. And if u all have seen me comeback why didnt u throwback a comeback to me? I dont get how u say i post later so nobody sees it the fucking coment is on the last coment board lmao. I wasnt trying to be funny with the JCVD. I was showing you how dumb and childish u sound. Your right its not funny. No grown ass man thinks of using the name Tong Po give it up 15 yr old. Also Po I like how u didnt answer the question thats what I thought. And here is ur answer. I win arguements and hey I have lost a couple like the rich franklin matt hamill arguement. Hamill sucked and i said he would lose now i have admitted to being wrong but let me guess dane, kash, (the guy who couldnt win arguements on his first name he posted under so he started using Tong Po), and Tong Po lmao off with ur insul of calling me a loser. Ouch that hurts especially coming from a guy who coments under Tong Po and Po Nasty on a MMA site. LOL

26. Oh Oswald I bet ur never wrong either. Everyone on here thnks they are right when they post u bitches that dont like me r just mad cuz i disagreed with u and proved u wrong obviously otherwise u wouldnt be all ass sore about past arguements.

27. Yea For Seth !! I was there and almost got lynched outside for carrying a Seth Petruzelli Sign !! Kimbo fans are crazy.. It takes some big cohones to step up to a monster like that ! Well deserved and congratulations on ur AOL top 10 searched Woo Hoo :)

28. Oswald Gobblecock says:

No, I can admit I'm not always right about stuff but I do know what I'm talkin about when it come to alot of things. I don't run my mouth like a little bitch over the computer to someone who just states their opinion like you do which is why this shit is coming back to bite you in the ass. Just to let you know something, everybody else knows but you don't seem to…. this fued between you and Tong Po…. you lost. Why are you still trying? You say shit that's not funny and he says shit that people laugh at and it catches on. The people have voted, he won you lost. To be honest I've never seen you win an argument where you did post something pointless down the lines in a much older post that the person you were fighting with didn't check again. He called you on that which made me laugh cause I'm sure you've tried that shit with me which made you think you won somehow! Stating your opinion is fine cause i've seen you make some good posts in here before but shut your mouth about others man. That shit don't fly. It's one thing if the person was being a jackass but you start in on people for no reason.