Video: Rampage Last Interview Before Being Arrested For Felony Evading

Quinton “Rampage” Jackson was released early this morning on a 25k bail. It is rumored that Dana White flew down on a private jet an posted bail for the former UFC light heavyweight champion.

Comments

1. God not only is he full of excuses, but he seems down as hell. Poor dude.

I think he took Forrest for a chump, and yes, im sorry he got his ass whooped. Bitch about judging all you want, Forrest won that fight, Im amazed it can even be argued.

2. yeah he got excuses but I belive him. I just think he is stoned

3. mmabully says:

What a little b*tch, Now he can train in Jail. Why do people get a little money then act that way. Then you talk all this holy talk. Then get a felony…….This is what are kids look up to.

4. harbinger79 says:

well he didn't get beat. he lost one round. it was a bad decision. all the more reason he shouldn't be down on himself. i just hope the dude's not cracking up.

5. it was not a bad decision, just look at the poll posted on this web site. Forest didn't look pretty, but he took the fight to Rampage, and nullified his game. Yeah, yeah Rampage shook Forest up a few times, but Forest never stopped stalking and controling Rampage. I like them both equally, but you can't win by just standing their hoping for a counter punch to land. You have to work for it. bottom line is Rampage, didn't do enough.

6. Oswald Gobblecock says:

That interviewer is a kiss ass cause me and everybody I sat around with thought Forrest won the fight. It was close though but Forrest won it so I don't know what fight you saw harbinger cause I see everybody else watched the same fight I did.

7. ""it was not a bad decision, just look at the poll posted on this web site. Forest didn’t look pretty, but he took the fight to Rampage, and nullified his game. Yeah, yeah Rampage shook Forest up a few times, but Forest never stopped stalking and controling Rampage. I like them both equally, but you can’t win by just standing their hoping for a counter punch to land. You have to work for it. bottom line is Rampage, didn’t do enough.""

Well said sir.

8. Realwun says:

It wasn't a great way to end the fight but Forrest did win. At best you can score it a draw. Forrest was more banged up on the face but Ramp had a swollen leg. This probably kills any possibility for an immediate rematch depending on what goes on here.

9. So who gonna fight Forrest next?

Chuck or Machida I would like to see either one of those go down. Maybe even Liddell vs Machida winner fights Forrest.

10. freddyo says:

rampage was robbed

11. i think chuck will get the next fight unless rashad wins. if that happens then the winner of machida/silva should get the next title shot.

12. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Son the cops must not love God cause they don't like Rampage! lol

Also, Rampage shouldn't get a rematch right away… Chuck didn't get one and he was champ alot longer.

13. might make him fight Jardine again…then the winner fights Chuck so he can get belt back

14. dane drebin says:

jardines not gunna get a title shot he just got destroyed get real

15. forest should fight brian stan from w.e.c. to see who the world champ realy is.

16. harbinger79 says:

so a poll on a website for marks makes the decision legitimate? geez, and i thought the judges were undertrained.

17. Chucks going to be first unless he f's up. Then Machida unless he f's up. Thiago Silva would have a good case for possibly getting a title shot if he can destroy Machida. I think either of those three will sell the PPV and thats what matters the most to the UFC.