Video: James Irvin Training in Thailand for UFC 85

Jame Irvin will take on Rashad Evans at UFC 85 on June 7 from the O2 Arena in London, England.

Comments

1. i think rashed has this fight in the bag..but lets hope not

2. This is gonna be a good one. Rashad has the edge with takedowns, explosiveness but The Sandman has those dangerous knees and elbows. I like both fighters, Rashad I've seen more of and kinda be a slow starter at times. Sandman seems to have a decent plan and look forward to this not as much as the Iceman of course but no one can outdraw him yet.

3. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Probably, this guy got lucky against a fighter who's lucky.

4. STEVEO says:

Oswald, I assume that comment was directed at Houston Alexander. Let me assure you that he may not be a top shelf fighter but he is fun too watch and has alot of potential. I equate it to the light heavyweight version of kimbo. i think Alexander would be better suited to go to the WEC and hone his skills against lesser fighters since his division is stacked. He lost to Thiago Silva who in my eyes could be a light heavy champ in the future and he got caught by this guy who I am thinking is going to get worked by Rashad, who i think is over rated but should crush this tool. And remember houston beat Jardine the guy everyone was ordaining the next big thing after he beat chuck and not only beat him but turned the lights out. So cut the guy some slack hes a work in progress.

5. that gym looks like a resort.

6. Patrick says:

I'm hoping Irvin pulls out the win over Rashad. C'mon Irvin, use those skills.

7. rickr3 says:

Rashad will take him down at will. If he can catch himcoming in he might have a chance.

8. dane drebin says:

Irvin is the man i hope he knocks rashad out

9. i think rashad has a good chin and i hope irvin gets to test that. i wouldn't be suprised if this is a great fight.

10. whodini says:

yeah i want to see Rasheed go down i hope the Sandman puts him to sleep i always did like James should be an interesting fight

11. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Calm down Steveo. lol We'll see.