Urijah Faber’s Leg UPDATE

Urijah Faber posts on Twitter the Thursday morning destruction he received courtesy of Jose Aldo.

Comments

1. CobraClutch says:

Damn, that thing's getting worse and worse. Aldo ain't no joke. Woulda loved to see Machida's legs after their fight and compare the damage.

However…I would MUCH rather see Arianny's legs NOT bruised and in a swimsuit than either of their black and blue legs. hahaha. :P

2. CobraClutch says:

* "their" referring to the Machida/Shogun fight. I type slower than I think. :)

3. CobraClutch says:

Here are MUCH better legs, OK?

HERE

4. leonard mountz says:

I did not get to see your last fight. But I listened to you talking about it. It really makes me sad to see you hurt that bad. If your not fighting I don't even feel like watching it. Sorry to hear you lost. I will not watch it when it comes on tv. I don't want to see it. I don't like that guy you fought at all I think he acts like a dumb ass jumping all over then acting like a little kid hideing his face in the middle of the ring. To me your still the best. I would like to see you kick his ass good for him. I'm 64 years old and your the best fighter I've ever seen. I'm 100% disabled from the Vietnam War but I feel power in me watching you. Take Care

5. CobraClutch says:

Um…Cage changed my link. Thats odd.

Why'd you do that? Didn't want to expose the URL? It's still in the HTML. Are we not allowed to post links? Lemme know.

6. jebus i be that feels super!

7. ChineseNuts says:

Been there done that! Hurts like all hell, and to make matters worse when I got lumberjacked like that I threw a high kick with my opposite leg earlier in the fight and the dude dropped an elbow dead center in my shin bone fracturing that…. was not a good couple of weeks barely being able to walk.

8. CobraClutch says:

OK…link wasn't changed….darn site too down her image! Ugh!!! Need more Ariany hottie shots!

9. CobraClutch says:

Damn, Chinese…that sucks. The dude made your leg hairline fractured or full on Corey Hill? Ouch!!! Was that your last fight or did you jump back in the cage/ring? Muay Thai or MMA match?

The closest thing to a severe injury like that I had was in krav maga training where I went to kick and the guy blocked more forward and the front of my knee hit the side of his knee. Ouch…but…I kept fighting. Then stopped for a week because of the constant pain. hahaha. Had a patella sprain. Sucked, but not nearly as bad as your story. Ouch.