According to the Carmichael Dave of the Carmichael Dave Show, the UFC bowed down to Fedor with a generous contract offer. Here’s what they were offering,
- The UFC offered Fedor a 6 fight, 30 million dollar contract. That’s 5 mil a fight
- The UFC offered Fedor an immediate title shot
- Lesnar/Fedor would be the biggest PPV in MMA history (we assume), and the UFC offered M-1 Global a cut of the PPV on top of Fedor’s purse.
- Fedor was free to wear as many M-1 logoed items as he wished.
- The UFC also relented on allowing Fedor to compete in combat sambo.
Fedor’s apparent handler, M-1 Global (Fedors manager Vadim Finkelstein, pictured above), has apparently refused the offer, unless the UFC agrees to co-promote.
Dave Meltzer gives disappointing update,
The only thing we can say on the subject is that two different sources have told us negotiations between UFC and Fedor have fallen through again
If Fedor doesn’t ditch that iron curtain of a manager, it is un-likely we will ever see Fedor fight in the UFC. Fedor’s own brother, even said so.