UFC Octagon Girls Logan and Natasha Break Down BJ Penn vs. Diego Sanchez

Lo-Stan and Natasha talk about the UFC 107 main event fight between BJ Penn and Diego Sanchez.

Comments

1. the blonde sounds like a retard..

2. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Love the haters in here who hate on chicks who ignore them in their everyday lives. lol Everytime I see an interview with the UFC girls somebody hates on them. You ask just about every female questions about fighting even if they're fans… they pretty much all sound like that. They aren't as detailed as guys when they talk about fighting.

3. Nichole Lesniak says:

Hey, Oswald! I take offense to that! :P

4. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Well you might be one of the few female fans who go into details when discussing a fight like us guys do. :)

I always watch the fights with my friends and girls are there too and they love the fights as well but when they talk about it, it sounds like what was said hear. Very blunt, not very detailed… I'm actually giving these girls the benefit of the doubt by saying they're not stupid but just don't know the sport as well at this point and not hating like some people in here. lol

5. I love Natasha.

blonde fiesty little chick drives me crazy!

6. Nichole Lesniak says:

lol Oswald, I know I'm an anomaly. I don't mind it one bit. Especially in situations like the one you mentioned. I like being around strangers who assume I'm one of "those" girls. Then I talk MMA circles around them and they shut up. Best moments ever :)

7. My wife is much more detailed than her. Natasha is beautiful, but its a good thing she doesn't have to normally talk. Regardless, I think she would be a better announcer than Mike Goldberg

8. Nichole Lesniak says:

I think my 6-month old son would be a better announcer than Goldberg.

9. Oswald Gobblecock says:

We always clown on Mike Goldberg… it cracks us up everytime Joe Rogan corrects him.

Mike: "He's got him in an omoplata!"

Joe: "Actually, that's a rear naked choke Mike."

LMAO!

10. My favorite was, and I can't remember what fight it was, but you could hear the corner talking to the fighter and Goldberg says "Joe, you can hear them speaking Japanese!!" and Joe Rogan replies, "That's actually Portuguese." How do you not know the nationality of the fighters and their languages?