UFC Fight Night 16 “UFC Fights for the Troops” Confirmed, Koscheck Headlining

UFC Fight Night 16 “UFC Fights for the Troops” set for Dec. 10th near Fort Briggs military base has been confirmed by the UFC. Headlining the event is Josh Koscheck who stepped at the last minute to face Thiago Alves for the injured Diego Sanchez at UFC 90 “Silva vs. Cote”

MAIN CARD

Josh Koscheck vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida
Jonathan Goulet vs. Mike Swick
Frankie Edgar vs. Matt Wiman
Razak Al-Hussan vs. Steve Cantwell
Tim Credeur vs. Nate Loughran

PRELIMINARY CARD

Brodie Farber vs. Luigi Fioravanti
Dale Hartt vs. Corey Hill
Ben Saunders vs. Brandon Wolff
Steve Bruno vs. Johnny Rees
Eddie Sanchez vs. Justin McCully

Comments

1. good card..

swick has a easy fight..KOs will win..Matt vs Frank will be good..

i hope corey hill gets the win

2. hathe WEC champ is on the card..

3. PooPooPlatter says:

Good card?

I was thinking the exact opposite. Boring card is more like it.

4. you never know till the card happens, but yeah it's not really exciting me other than its free.

5. sweet, if side show bob ever needs a life like impersonator it could totally be koscheck, get a hair cut tool

6. Jonathan Goulet vs. Mike Swick, if the old swick is back that shit should be a great fight..KOS will probly stand up and shock very one

Razak Al-Hussan vs. Steve Cantwell good fight..

Dale Hartt vs. Corey Hill

7. WOW!!! wat a crappy card! youd think that they wud put sum better fights on for the troops. i mean i know its free, but come on, this is a joke. I get to see the most boring, pussy ass fighter n the ufc(josh koscheck) lay on sum dude for 15 minutes. wow. sounds fun. and all the other fights would never b on a PPV fight card. this is a joke. this is probably the worst card ever put together, the troops deserve better.

8. yeah and cory hill to boot …. i think i can take him .. lol..

9. The only good thing I've seen Corey Hill use is his reach. I think its a good card to be free. I wouldn't pay any more than $1 for it.

10. corey hill is a gaint for 155 and he should win his fight..

11. just another mma dud says:

Come on, guys! This is a star-studded cavilcade of crafty UFC veterans. I counted 5 former Ultimate Fighter contestants and that's good TV. We should all thank the UFC for bringing these soon-to-be classic bouts into our lives. It's free but you will get twice that amount of entertainment!

12. Like Just another mma dude said.. IT's FREEEEEE , if you're not happy with that just don't watch the event… first of all, it's not a PPV so keep you're 45$ in your pocket. They are not oblige to put that on TV… The fight night is to put the guys who can't fight on ppv … look Nate diaz never fight at PPV and poeple like jon fitch fight mabe 4-5 fight on Fight night and now look where there are… I'm sick of people who are not satisfied with nothing … damn it's free and it's UFC !!! Last week I paid 20$ to see a little promotion live in a bar ….

13. dane drebin says:

YJ you're a retard name the last fight kos was in that was boring

14. dane drebin says:

TJ*

15. yeah, he hasn't just laid on an opponent in quite some time. I'm not a big fan of his, but he has evolved into a damn good fighter.

16. just another mma dude- ur an idiot. u cant call any of these fighters 'crafty ufc veterans'. wen i hear 'crafty ufc veterans' i think of matt hughes, evan tanner, jeremy horn, chris lytle, or randy couture. not fuckin matt wiman, corey hill, koscheck, steve cantwell, frankie edgar, tim credeur, mike swick, goulet, etc. your a fuckin joke kid. change ur name 2 'just another mma dumbass' and kos is boring. 5 of his last 6 fights went to the judges cuz every chance he gets he shoots for the takedown. ur a retard 'dane drebin'

17. just another mma dud says:

TJ, dude, relax! I was totally joking in that entire post! This card is horrible. No need to go agro on me. I agree with you TJ…all except the part where you call me a f-ing joke.

18. HAHAHA! oh my bad man. i didnt mean to snap on u like that but i thout u were serious. haha but yea that is a horrible card. they mite as well call it the Ultimate Fighter Reunion show. its guna b pretty bad, but i cant really complain, i know, cuz its free. but anyways, sorry for callin u a F****** Joke man. i was just a little worked up!

19. just another mma dud says:

No worries at all, TJ! Lol! Apology excepted but not at all nessassary. "Ultimate Fighter Reunion Show"…Right on the mark there.