UFC Fight Night 12 Results LIVE

Venue:

The Pearl at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada

Broadcast:

SpikeTV @ 9 pm EST

Main Card Live on SpikeTv

Under Card

CageToday will have live results of the undercard starting around 7pm EST.

UFN 12 Links

UFN 12 News
UFN 12 Weigh-In Results

UFN 12 Videos

Rob Emerson Goes To Jail

Comments

1. this ufn is so fuck badass.. i can wait to see it..swick, Daiz,Corey hill, Gray, Jeremy stephens,drew, Thiago r all taking home wins..

2. Patrick89 says:

Huge Swick fan, I think he will win and make it look easy. I wanna see Cote win, but Mcfedries is a tenacious fighter with big power. On the other hand Cote is a smart striker with groundskills so hopefully he has a good gameplan.

3. i think swick and mcfedries are going to win their fights.

4. dane drebin says:

should be interesting to see if corey hill is impressive in his debute

5. the spartan says:

this is sparta..

6. Cole Miller got pounded in the second round.

7. Patrick89 says:

Good fightnight, except for the Thiago and Swick fight, and I thought both of those fights were going to be fast as hell.

8. dane drebin says:

i hate cole miller im glad he lost and im glad corey hill lived up to his hype and won… tiago tavares looked bad against omigawa it made me wonder if matt wiman is really growing in this sport. kru pelligrinos hole in his lip was nasty man good stuff. alberto crane should stick to bjj because he just doesnt have it anywhere else. i believe swick when he said he over cut for that fight and was too small i think he will do better in his next fight. burkman made that fight boring plain and simple he couldnt take him down… he shoulda stopped trying… for someone who calls himself the peoples champion he didnt try to put on a very good show. swick didnt look too quick either imo. i was waiting for gsp to come out afterwars during both of their interviews and say both of u guys…. im not impressed with your performances lmao

9. How bout Diaz, He might be for real

10. dane drebin says:

ya i forgot to mention that diaz looked the best ive ever seen him agianst robinson

11. fuck yeah Daiz is for real.. Robinson is a good fighter and Daiz just walked throw him.. Daiz is no fucking joke and he is just 22 he will be a champ one day and im happy all the guys that i said would win won but drew lost and that sucks… and i do have to agree with dane drebin about the swick cut..

12. The LW division is looking stacked now. Diaz and Corey Hill are going to be top contenders some day.

13. dane drebin says:

two random facts that i think are kind funny

1.) swick's entrance music was ambitions as a rida from tupac shakur that made me laugh i thought it was badass

2.) josh the bore burkman has a lower back tat… any guy that has a lower back tat is gay as fuck. i like burkman but come one man a lower back tatoo are u serious? possibly the only mma fighter with a tramp stamp hahahaah

14. haha, what the hell was Burkman thinking. I bet Arianni got him to get that and then laughed her ass off later. Another MMA fighter who has a lower back tat is Grey Maynard.

15. well grey maynard has other tats to compromise. burkman only has a tramp stamp. and hahaha dane debrin, i liked your GSP "i'm not impressed with your performance" comment.

16. Juan Blanco says:

The Swick/Burkman fight was so weak!! Swick didn't throw his hands at all.. I don't know how it wasn't a draw. He will never get a title shot fighting like that..

Herb Dean stopped the Mcfederies fight way too early. Drew still had his hands up and the blows weren't landing flush. You could tell Mcf wasn't hurt that bad.. It looked like Herb went to Drew and said "my bad" after the fight was stopped..

Nate Diaz looked better than any fighter on the card last night…

17. yes the Drew fight was stopped to early and if you watch the replay when The refe stopsped it Drew was Smiling and Laughing so i think they should do it again soon and I also Agree with Swick/Burkman it should have been a Draw

18. diaz looked great,swick needs to let those hands go,burkman should have gave up on the take down,cote looked good its not his fault it was stopped early,and the cut on kurt looked nasty but he recovered and won.

19. Juan Blanco says:

Not Cote's fault at all. Its a win for him! Herb needs a good talking to as well. It also looked like he stopped the Pelligrino fight a little early. That dude was hurt bad but he wasn't out..

20. Nate Haury says:

Congradulations to Mike "Quick" Swick. It was a close fight, but Swick did deserve the win. The first round went to Burkman, while the second and third rounds went to Swick. I don't like decisions any more than the next guy, but when the fighters leave it in the judges hands they can't complain on the outcome. Thats why finishing fights is so important in this sport. Also, my hats off to Nate Diaz for another impressive victory. This kid is truely special. Watch out lightweight division. Patrick Cote has been on a surge as of late and looks just as dangerous as some of the top guys in the midleweight division.

21. Nate Haury says:

It's now time to look ahead to UFC 81:Breaking Point. Can Brock Lesnar back up all the talk and claim victory over former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir? I think he can unless he gets caught in a submission, which I see will be his only weakness in MMA. Also, Sylvia prepares for his toughest fight yet, against M.A.R.N., who has only been dominated in his career by Fedor. This is a classic UFC vs. Pride fight. Throw in Jeremy Horn vs. Nate Marquartte in a middleweight fight and this is an exciting ppv at the top.

22. Nate Haury says:

There are some great title fights coming up in the recent months in the UFC that I am very excited about. Of course you have Sylvia vs. MARN in Feb., then in March we have a super fight for the middleweight belt between Anderson Silva and one of my favs, Dan Henderson.Matt Serra returns in April to unify the welterweight belt against GSP. In May the grudge match to unify the lightweight belt between Penn and Sherk will take place. I would have to think in June we will see "Rampage" Jackson defend the lightheavyweight title against Forrest Griffin.

23. dane drebin says:

im most excited for dan henderson anderson silva hands down

24. me too. dan henderson has never been knocked out. all silva does is knock people TFO. with knees and pinpoint punches with those spider arms. he completely dominated rich franklin twice. and dan henderson is just a machine.

25. dane drebin says:

i say dan takes it in the 4th

26. I think it will be a war but I pick Anderson by submission. He has those long ass legs and I can see him catching Dan in a triangle from the bottom. But Dan always seems to suprise me the same way Couture does so I can't wait to see how it all goes down.

27. I have Anderson by KO/TKO. First time for everything.

28. dane drebin says:

yup and it will be the first time dan is ufc middle weight champion, and the first time he beats silva

29. i think dan has what it takes to beat silva but we know silva is no joke its a hard one to call.

30. He's a punk for sure but at least he is real. He has a chip on his shoulder just like his brother. That ok because I like watching fighters that bring it, win or lose, and thats the Diaz brothers.

31. sugar lips says:

I cant believe all the by standers of these assaults, and not a single one called the police. for shame.