UFC “Fight For the Troops 2″ Results LIVE

The Ultimate Fighting Championships ships off to Fort Hood for UFC “Fight for the Troops 2″ on Jan. 22.

SpikeTV broadcast: 9pm EST
Facebook broadcast: 7pm EST (Facebook.com/UFC)

MAIN CARD

PRELIMINARY CARD

Comments

1. What sub did DaMarques use? I don't think they're airing the prelims.

2. NVM, hah. Found out it was a body triangle. And damarques was sad and called it "like foreplay without orgasm".

3. not bad! over all pretty good fights.

mitrione, gettin' a lot better. he's got a great act goin' on. dumb asses fall for it….fuckin' funny!!!!!!!!!

4. Best ive ever seen guillard fight good take down defense and his stand up looks way more polished since joinin greg jackson the sky might be the limit if this kid keeps improving a title shot may be in his future

5. P4P #1 Fan says:

Good event! Matt Wiman and Melvin looked really good. I did not agree with the Pat Berry decision. Does anyone agree? Pat scored with his leg kicks but most of the damage was in the third round. Pat was never in real trouble but I felt like Joey controlled and out worked Pat in the first 2. Hominick looked good but Aldo will destroy him. Mitrione is improving but he has only fought the bottom of the barrel in the UFC's HWT division. The he says that he wants to take a step up and fight someone better and then calls out Pat Berry? I would put Pat at the bottom tier of the division as well. Mike Brown lost again? Mike Brown lost it in a hurry.

6. Wiman did very well, Guillard went beyond all my expectations, Barry v Beltran was boring, Hominick did what Hominick does, Mitrione looks better every fight and need's to fight a name, McKenzie surprised me with how well he actually did, and DeMarques subs a guy with a body triangle.

All-in all it was a good night of free fights. 3 first round tkos on the main card.

7. Yeah sad to see how far Brown has fallen so fast.

8. MMA maniac says:

where are the guys on this site talking trash about Melvin saying he is one dimensional and is like randleman and all that BS. cmon keyboard wizards where are you guys

9. MMA maniac- i don't think anyone was talking trash about Melvin. just because someone does not think he is going to win doesn't mean you are trashing the guy. I have not posted recently but I would have picked against him because he is inconsistent but he proved me and others wrong…so what? I take it that you have never been wrong? If that is the case I would like to take you to Vegas with me so that I can put all of my money of whomever your crystal ball tells you is going to win.

10. I definitely had Evan Dunham to win that fight. Melvin blew through him and I give him all the credit in the world for it. His time with @ Jackson's camp really seems to have given him a great deal more control and discipline than we've seen in the past.

I look forward to seeing more of the new and improved Melvin Guillard in the future.

The lightweight division is looking as stacked as ever now, even with the loss of BJ.

11. MMA maniac says:

well you guys were comapring him to kevin randleman. I hope you have a different view of him now. dunham looked totally out of it

12. CobraClutch says:

I CALLED THAT FIGHT WITH MELVIN AND PEOPLE JUST DIDN'T BELIEVE ME LOL.

13. kos = crap says:

sound like someone wants a cookie…i believe ya man

14. I am laughing out loud, man your so awesome.

15. MMA Maniac says:

NO COBRACLUTCH, I CALLED IT FIRST, ME!!!

NO ONE BELIEVED ME, YOUR ALL HATERS!