UFC 95 Video: Diego Sanchez Breaks Down Joe Stevenson’s Weaknesses

Comments

1. diego is such a chump. hasnt even fought in the lightweight division and already thinks hes king shit. i hope he gets his ass kicked. he has no shot at bj for the belt, he had no shot agaisnt gsp. just another mid card fighter like the rest of the ultimate fighters.

2. He talks a lot of shit for a guy who left the Jackson camp because he was jealous of GSP…

3. This guy is a total dooche. I have never liked Sanchez and I don't think he is going to do nearly as good as he thinks in this weight class. I'll bet anything he won't beat Florian next time they meet. Florian has evolved like crazy. And I have to say, his wins are not THAT impressive, and his loss to Koscheck was pathetic.

4. i agree with that. its been years since he fought florian and they are not the same fighters.

i think sanchez is good but the lightweight division is going to be just as hard to climb as the ww division. i think calling out bj is probably the best way to get fast tracked to a title shot…if he looks good in his next fight.

5. Totally agree this Sanchez gets put down 2 more times and well never here from him again.

6. diego is a badass..he will be very big and aggressive at 155..he's better then joe on the ground and on the feet i think diego will do great

7. RatAttack68 says:

Joe will beat Diego and there is no way he could beat BJ.

8. your crazy if you think joe can beat diego..joe will lose in the 2 round tko..

can't wait to see ken flow beats bj..

9. diego is really active on the ground so it would be tough for joe to pull off a submission. i think diego has better standup and definitely will have a reach advantage. i don't see joe winning either.

10. diego a badass, ok since when. when he fights nobody fighters he looks good but against real competition he's a chump. plus he broke up with that hot piece of ass to become a better fighter, thats the gayest thing i ever heard, literally. he might beat joe but he has no chance against kenny. the ufc needs to stop pushing these fighters they hope will become good, most of them ultimate fighter cast members.

11. dane drebin says:

thedude ur a morn man seriouslt diego has no chance against kenny? he choked kenny out like he was a little bitch hella quick all ready. diego has never even been rocked before. he has never been stopped or submitted. him and fitch could have gone either way and he was just getting over being horibly sick whe he faught kos and still went to a decision. so sick that they thought he would bnever be able to fight again. ur a tool through and through man.

12. dane drebin says:

i spelt a lot of words wrong but i am in a hurry gotta go!

13. Yeah, dane is right, Diego wrecked Kenny when they fought, it wasn't even funny. As far as the fitch fight goes, he had a pretty good size disadvantage, although he lost fair and square. In the Kos fight he was playing it to safe to protect his record and not going as hard as he could have. Anyway, you can't argue he's not a good fighter he's proved it time and again, what about the Karo fight, possibly the best fight I've ever seen at 170, though it was a while ago and Karo isn't what he used to be.

14. I like Joe Daddy.. and I think Diego is a dick..(But he's a good fighter and entertaining)… Unfortunately for Joe I reckon Sanchez will be too big and powerful, and probably a little bit more skillful with the jits..

I'd like to see Sanchez v Florian 2.. Kenflo is MUCH, MUCH better than when they first fought – I think that would be a great battle

Bottom line is, Sanchez droppede to 155 cos he knew there were at least at least 5 – 170 fighters that he'd never beat (GSP, Fitch, Kos, Alves in the UFC and Sheilds)

15. whatever man, i think kennys gonna whoop diegos ass this time around. how does stating an opinion make someone a tool or a moron. a simple "i disagree" works fine, but i know people have to be know it all assholes on these mma sites

16. I think Stevenson is a good fighter, and anything is possible, but I can't see him getting by Sanchez in this fight. Kenny stands a lot better of a chance with his improved skills and fighting at his natural weight class rather then when they met at 185. I'm sure they will meet again in the future and we'll see.

17. Diego's going to look to shoot in a lot. If I were Joe Daddy I would be working the guillotines in practice. If he gets Diego in a peruvian necktie I'll be rolling.

18. dane drebin says:

why would diego be shooting in a lot? he put on a standup clinic against luigi in his last fight and joe daddys not that good at stand up. i just dont see anyway joe could win this fight.

19. dane drebin says:

and the reason i called u a tool is because of the toolish things u said.

saying diego is just another mid card fighter like the rest of the ultimate fighters is retarded seeing as forest and rashad won the ultimate fighters and are now champions in the sport along with matt serra.

and saying diego has NO CHANCE against kenny when their first fight was a horrible beating is pretty retarded aswell.

20. Wow Dane, thats pretty irrational. You call dude a tool and then you call Matt Serra a current champion? How does that work? I have always hated Diego and have just never been impressed with him.

21. dane drebin says:

I apologize for calling you a tool thedude it was out of line

what i ment was that all three of them have been champions obviously not the current champs. Saying all the ultimate fighters are mid card fighters and that diego had no chance against someone he has all ready dominated just pissed me off and seemed stupid to me. but i dont know you thedude ur prolly cool my bad sometimes i say out of line things. those two things just seemed really stupid to me.