UFC 95 Results Live

stevenson-sanchez

UFC 95 “Sanchez vs. Stevenson” live from the O2 Arena in London, England. CageToday.com will have live results starting at 3 pm EST. The taped delayed show will be broadcast live on Spike TV at 9 pm EST.

MAIN CARD

PRELIMINARY CARD

Comments

1. I hope Diego kills Joe and makes a big mark at 155..

Wilson Gouveia vs Nate , should get silva next…I have been a big fan of wilson sence he has fight Jardine..But nate is one of the top 3 best middle weights in the UFC and i hope nate pulls it of but it will be a war

2. RatAttack68 says:

Diego needs to worry about Joe first then BJ. I do believe that this is a good move for Diego because now he will be one of the bigger fighters in this weight class. Both Joe and BJ will be hard fights. Joe will definitely be a good test. Both are well conditioed fighter that have knock out power.

3. i hope they show the dos santos fight, that guy drops bombs, should be fun to watch.

4. Paul Kelly vs. Troy Mandaloniz IS GOING TO BE A BADASS FIGHT..

dos santos, will get knock out of the night watch

5. i just watched Josh Koscheck pre fight thing and man he looks ready to go and seem like a New josh

6. I don't put too much into those promo reels because they are meant to be highlights. But I think that in his lost to Alves, Kos saw that he needed to evolve his game to get past the gatekeeper position.

The fight I'm really looking forward to is seeing Sonnen take on Maia. I want to see if Sonnen's wrestiing is good enough to keep it on the feet. But I really want to see Maia get it to the ground.

7. I feel bad for joe. You know if he loses this they're sending him packing :/

8. I agree Morey, Maia vs Sonnen is the one that I'm interested in tonight. Both have so much potential but I hope Joe wins because Miko is right, if he loses, they gonna cut him or force him to sign a crappy contract whereas if diego loses, the ufc will keep them both.

My predictions are:

Sanchez

Gouveia

Thiago

Maia

and I have to admit i dont know hardy or markam, sorry

Oh yea, can't wait to see what Junior does

Enjoy the fight!

9. RatAttack68 says:

David and Miko, sorry gentlemen I totaly disagree with you on Joe. People love to see him fight just look at his last fight with BJ he bleed like a stuck pig until he was chocked out. Both figjters have another fight in the UFC. Dana is trying to build up the 155 class. The WEC has a good 155 class and Dana is trying to ensure that the UFC remains #1 so he won't get ride of Joe or Diego yet.

10. dane drebin says:

ya i agree RatAttack68 joe daddy has been losing to top competition and he is always a gamer i dont think dana wants him to leave and be a star somewhere else. plus he won the second season of th ultimate fighter and dana usually takes care of his tuf winners.

11. Joe has his fans. As long as he gives it his all and has a good attitude people are going to want him back. I remember when Guida was losing a lot there still wasn't any talk about him being canned by the UFC. Now he's on a streak.

12. They wont get rid of joe.Diego won this fight via decision,but joe stayed alive the whole time.He has heart, and thats what makes a great fighter!

13. I hope that I'm wrong, cuz I'm a fan of Joe, I really thought the fight was closer than what the judges said

14. That main event was pathetic.

Stevenson proved all of the critics right and fought the same predictable style he always does.

Sanchez won yes… but come on man!

He's a former middleweight and he couldn't put away a lightweight?

That fight stunk.

15. i agree with miko it was a boring main event. i think diego fell in love with trying to knock people out and he doesn't do what he did best. take it to the gound and try to punish people. if he thinks hes going to try to become a stand up fighter i don't really want to watch it.

maia is a bad ass. i can't wait to see him fight anderson silva or nate marquardt.

16. dane drebin says:

diego did fine for his first cut to lightweight he beat a contender and didnt lose a round. why not get his stand up better by using it against someone who wasnt threatening him on the feet. i was hoping for a more impressive outting by diego but he gained some good experience in that fight a lot more than if he would have gotten a quick knockout. i do think tho he didnt win very impressively so i think he needs another win against a good lightweight before he gets a title shot. Im just glad joe daddy looked as good as he did. i think the ufc will keep him for atleast another fight seeing as sanchez couldnt put him away. i liked this card alot most of the fights didnt even make it out of the first round and for not being very interested in any of these fights this card was very entertaining to me. Damn Nate and Demian looked awesome in their fights. its a toss up to who should get a shot. I would go with Demian since he is undefeated and Nate has allready had a shot. i loved that combo Nate used to put Wilson away the kick into the spinning back fist into a right hook… awesome stuff. Dos santos looked very impressive aswell. an awesome card if u ask me.

17. diego vs joe to me seem like a Big Sparing match..Both didnt seem like they were trying to kill the oppent..

Joe just throw 1 and 2 and thats it..Diego would throw 1,2 and 3 combos and a head kick here and there..

18. Dan Hardy looked really good..great hand speed nd looks like he got some power..

Nate also looked great and in super shape..he didnt slow down at all in the hole fight..he man handled wilson…

19. Nate vs Maia to see who fights silva or are they just going to give it to Nate..

i wish sonnen would have won fuck

20. Nate vs Maia would be a great fight. I thought Diego looked like he was starting to gas way before Joe. Diego's combinations were getting a little predictable after a while too. He loved throwing that 1, 2, step then left head kick. I never realized how damn big of a middleweight Nate was. I didn't want Hardy to win. Did anyone else think the Koscheck stoppage was a little early? It looked like he was out after the punch, but once he hit the ground he started to protect himself. Probably a safety thing. Either way, I did not see it going that way.

21. Koscheck stoppage was a little early for sure but it probley would have got stopped a couple of mins later..If josh fight that guy 100 time that would be the only time JOsh would lose was last night..I am Sad about it..

Nate is a big mother fucker..I hate how Maia is so one diemenchelo…he cant strike at all he cant even wrestler very good, he just pulls graud and makes ppl tap..its cool but its MMA so i think he wont get the tittle shoot yet because he isnt A MMA fighter he is just a badass JJ guy

22. i loved joes foot work and how he keeps his hands always at a perfect spot..but he needs to mix it up more not just 1,2..he needs to throw hooks and upper cuts and thrw to the body not just a jab then cross..

23. knda atted to see Josh get dropped lik that …but…it was a great knock out … dont think it was stopped early he was clearly out of it

24. i love it, side show koscheck got tagged. get a hair cut dousher

25. im not a kos fan but i thought it was stopped a little too early. it was one of those border line things. if i was a ref i would have started moving in at that time too. he didn't know kos might has just gotten his bearings when it was stopped.

kinda punk kos didn't want the ref to touch him after. its not his fault he got dropped in the first place.

i think both marquardt and maia deserve a title shot. but if i had to choose i hope maia gets the next chance to fight for the title.

26. dane drebin says:

tom what are u talking about maia cant wrestle? he threw sonnen straight into mount when sonnen had double underhooks. thats some highlevel wrestling against an awesome wrestler. maia just doesnt really care whether he is on top or bottom and that shows just how talented he is. i tghink the kind of person who can beat anderson isnt the super wrestlers cuz u cant lay and pray anderson for five rounds ur gunna get caught. with maia all he has to do is last long enough to get to the ground and anderson will be in a lot of trouble. if lutter can get anderson into full mount i think maia would wreck anderson on the ground.

27. Maia has no stand up and would be ko'd before he could try and take anderson down. Kos was fucked up good stoppage. Hardy impessed me and Joe continued to prove me right that he isnt a contender. Reber Nichole when u and a lot of ppl argued that he was very good lol. Ya he is a good gatekeeper for the ufc.

28. your right steve i've always thought of Joe as not quite having it ..but he is decent a fighter .. i guess

29. Im with Steveo on this one.

Great event overall, but Kos and Diego are HUGE Dbags.

30. joe as a top 10 gate keeper..if you can beat joe you should be a top10 light weight in the ufc not the world..

maia tripped sonnen with a judo throw you fuck head…maia never shoots singles or double leg takedowns..he shoot then gets sprawled on then he pulls guard then gets the sub..but i think he has the best style to beat silva..

31. it was a badass card..the best in a long time..only 2 fights went all 15mins..there were a lot of knock puts and subs..badas event

32. dane drebin says:

Tom- Why call me a fuck head? because i dont agree with you? Real mature bro. I must have forgot ur the top MMA analist for douchebagswhowearTapoutshirts.com and anyone who disagrees with you is an asshole. who cares what kind of throw it was sonnen is a very decorated wrestling champion and ya demian had the advantage on the ground but that throw came out of nowhere and would be hard as fuck to do against a high level wrestler like sonnen. Sonnen trains with olympians like henderson and lindland. who else has thrown sonnen like that? who? Seriously tho who? A throw is a throw man whether it be grecco or judo and a judo champion would have a very hard time throwing a wrestling champion without a gi. Pretty sure demian beat quarry by pulling gaurd then going for a single leg. Quarry went for a wizzer, demian ran him over and got top control. thats technique u learn in higschool wrestling man. not every grappling move on the ground is just jui jitsui. If he's just a jui jitsui guy why hasnt he been cracked in the face when hes trying to get into the clinch? In all of his fights he looks like he wasnt even in a scrap at all afterwards. Never been cut in the UFC. never been rocked. None of Silvas opponents could say that. None of them.

Steve- ur funny man… if you agree with things i say you just repeat it as if you didnt read me saying it first and if you disagree ur always the first to speak up against me. If i had the exact same idea as you, you would probably change ur idea just to spite me. grow up man. atleast if i agree with you i will say that you are right. you have never gave me any props on anything what so ever lol. and why exactly do u think anderson would stop maia so fast? a dehydrated lutter took him down time and time again and put him in full mount. Franklin made lutter look like a fool. Nate the great took anderson down and ground and pounded him before he lost after the reff stood them up. Dan henderson won round one by lay and pray. Even rich franklin was able to take down anderson in their second fight for a little bit… the difference between demian and them is he wont lay on them when he gets it to the ground. He will twist anderson into a pretzel. Anderson's one flaw is his takedown defense and that death agains demian. for sure anderson is the favorite but demian has never even been rocked and takes close to no damage on the ground even if hes on bottom. Anderson hardly ever goes crazy with his strikes in the first round he just feels people out and demian will take advantage of that. My guess is Anderson will be even more tentative against maia because he wont want to over commit for fear that maia wil get him into the clinch and to the ground. i think demian will be able to take some shots to get it to the floor seeing as he spars with wandy every day and wand doesnt go easy on anybody. its not like he still just trains jui jitsui its just 80 percent of fights go to the ground and once it gets there its basically over with demian. im not saying demian would beat anderson everytime because if anderson can keep to the outside he should be able to pick demian apart. alls im saying is nobody has done that before. So far lutter has done the best against silva and demian is like an undefeated lutter with a gas tank who hasnt been so much as rocked or dropped and ten times better on the ground. Now even tho i made a lot of great points im very certain u wont aknowledge any of them and just spout off on reasons why anderson's striking is better and demian hasnt gotten a knockout bl;ah blah blah. I adress every one of the points you have made not just if i think i can come up with something clever to put ur points down. And thats the difference between u and me steve. I Just speak up when i think you have said something wrong while you have some wierd personal vendetta against me because i called you out on some stupid thing you spoutted off about a long time ago.

33. Dane I read all the posts and then I said what I disagreed with. And when u said that Miai had a good chance to beat him I had to disagree. Sorry if I dont agree lol. I also disagreed with kom34 about the koscheck stoppage as well. Its an opninion and I didnt call u any names or try and hurt ur feelings I simply disagreed aand spoke on it. And I dont try and repeat anything. Maybe I havent read the posts above or something but I dont intentionally repeat someone. I have agreed with u on a couple things in the pat like when i agreed when u were arguing about machida and thiago S.

34. maia* wow lol

35. dane drebin says:

you may have agreed by saying that machida would win when but i dont think website this website has ever seen the sentence "i agree Dane Drebin" been poted by you ever.

36. dane drebin says:

posted*

37. dane drebin says:

jesus christ that may have been the worst sentence forming post i have ever posted hahahahahahah try and dicipher what i was trying to get across through that garble lol

38. Dane u and a couple ppl on this site have called me some dumb shit and even went as far as to say I am the dumbest person on the website and that if someone could cast me off the website they would. After all the shit u talked why would I ever talk nice about you or even acknowledge that you are right? Thats how I really feel and you speak like this is a one way thing. Like I am the only one that never agrees or says your right. Have you ever said I was right? Wait I never have been have I?

39. dane, I agree with what you said. Maia will give Silva a run for his money. Lutter who isn't known for his standup was able to get Silva on the ground so I can see Maia doing it as well. Silva has finished all of his opponents in style but there have been times in his past few fights where I thought he was gonna lose. Even Cote man, Cote!

But it seems like if Bisping beats Hendo, then he will get the title shot but if Hendo wins, I'm not so sure if he will get to fight for the title. The middleweight division is coming around…finally. It's not there yet but I'm actually starting to keep tabs on MW fighters

40. dane drebin says:

in the past month i have agreed with you on many topics steve look back in the posts

41. Okay if I agree with you then I will acknowledge that from now on then.

42. dane drebin says:

thats all i ask man i get tired of fighting and argueing with you all the time it makes us both look stupid. i wont call u any names or say outrageous comments about u being stupid if u dont.

43. AWWWWWWWWWWW

44. Dane, tried to go to the link to read some of Tom's stuff but the link doesn't work, are you sure thats it?

45. what?

46. dane drebin says:

yeah huh? im confused by that comment TAZKE