* Chicago is the UFC’s #1 market for pay-per-view revenue.
* When all is said and done, UFC 90 will be the highest-grossing event in the 28-year history of the Allstate Arena, smashing Wrestlemania 22′s record of 2.4 million dollars.
* As of Noon today, UFC 90′s gate has already reached the two million dollar mark.
* Furthermore, he even hinted at a possible GSP vs. Silva bout at an undetermined catch weight.
* Speaking of Alves, he vowed to have no more issues making weight at 170 lbs.
It sounds like Chicago will be a hotbed for the UFC. Makes sense with a mix of mid-west wrestling fans and a huge Hispanic population who are generally big boxing fans and Anderson Silva, the UFC is primed to make UFC 90 a record breaking success.