UFC 85 Results Live

UFC 85 weigh-in results

UFC 85 “Bedlam” features the welterweight battle between former UFC Welterweight Champion Matt Hughes and top contender Thiago “Pitbull” Alves.

CageToday will have the live results of the preliminary card starting around 1 pm EST, followed by the complete play-by-play results of the main event starting at 3 pm EST.

Main Card

Preliminary Card

UFC 85 Links

UFC 85 News Archive
UFC 85 Preview and Predictions
UFC 85 “Bedlam” Weigh-In Results
Chuck Liddell Injured, Off The Card

UFC 85 Videos

UFC 85 Weigh-In Video
ESPN “MMA Live” UFC 85 Preview Video
Matt Hughes Training at the H.I.T Center
UFC 85 Matt Hughes vs. Thiago Alves Preview
James Irvin Trains in Thailand for UFC 85

Comments

1. Scooby Doo says:

THIS CARD SHOULD BE ON SPIKE TV NOT PPV!!!! and SHOW ALL FIGHTS.

2. PooPooPlatter says:

Agreed. This is not PPV worthy.

3. I hope they show the Kampman fight, i like to watch him but you are right this isnt a card I will be buying.

4. the card was alot better with chuck vs shogon and chris vs micheal

5. matt

micheal

swick

nate

werdum

Kampman i would like to see his fight and also matt W fight

6. i agree this is not ppv material, i may not buy this one but you never know it may still have great fights.this event has had more changes than any event ever in the history of sports.

7. all i know is that some of the best cards have been crappy in the past and some of the worst ones are good. i agree that this card doesn't look that good but it might turn out to be worth the watch.

8. Scooby Doo says:

kom 34 why are u going to pay for this just go to cagetoday.com/ mmalinkster.com/Youtube around 4-5pm (east time ?) it is overseas and it will starts at 1pm if u r on the east? you will be able to find out who won or wacth some of the bouts. SAVE your money!.

9. Vera was dominated on the ground by Werdum. The stoppage was a little early, but Vera wasn't going to get out of that mount.

10. damn vera lost

11. also micheal got a other tkohell yeah

jason lost i didnt see that coming same with nate..

12. dane drebin says:

i'll be impressed with bisping when he fights an okami, franklin ,l eben, hendo, thales, or kampman… but he does look way better thn when he was in the 205 division. i hope he can live up to this hype he's getting but im not gunna take anythign from his last two wins because i dont think either of his opponents were top competition.

13. dane drebin says:

it's wierd how hughes went from being so dominant to getting dominated in a like 2 years

14. Alves is sure at the top of his game…

15. damn matt lost fuck… i think matt needs to stop fighting he already has done so much for the sport..

alves had way more time to train

16. i guess alves and werdum are next for the belts

17. damn i just watch the fights on mmalinker and wow matt looked really bad also micheal b looked good

18. Alves is not getting the title shot next. I would set him up with Swick before that. I would really like to see Kampmann fight Marquardt because I think they are both bad ass fighters. I gained a lot of respect for Leites for continuing that fight after that illigal hit. But even though he got the win, he lost that fight hands down.

19. To dane. Yeah I think thats crazy how Matt used to dominate just a short time ago. But at the same time MMA has grown so much in the last 3 years it makes sense that the fighters have gotten much better too.

20. my respect for that fight goes to tales leites. he is a soldier. took a solid knee illigally and kept goin. forget marqart. have kampman fight bisbing.

21. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Dane, Bisping would kill Leben. I wouldn't mention his name along side Franklin's, Henderson's or Silva's. You saw what Silva did to Leben. I don't think I've ever seen a fight go 100% on 1 side and 0% on the other that wasn't an early knockout.

22. dane drebin says:

i think bisping would win but i dont think he would "kill" leben. it would be a good test for the count. lebens grown a lot with his technique since the silva fight. i would say bisping would win but honestly i think it would be a war for sure seeing as bisping doesnt have near the power or technique that silva does

23. Scooby Doo says:

I told u guys it should of been on spike. Not ppv.

24. i dont think micheal would kill leban i dont even think micheal would beat leban…

alves vs swick??

25. dude that whole card was dissapointing to watch… i cant wait for ufc 87 though… best card of the year maybe even of the century..

26. Nichole Lesniak says:

I think Bisping looked better than he did in past fights, but ever since he fought in England against Hamill, the whole thing is suspect. Is he gonna fight in England and ONLY England now, so he can win fights?

I also agree with you jbone…. I was pretty bored last night. Though it did give me time to educate my family on who was who and what they were doing to each other lol

27. Bisping did look good and agressive. I was diappointed that the Marcus Davis fight wasn't better. He didn't get his ass kicked but Swick was in control of the whole thing. I wonder who they will put Swick up against next?

28. i think bisbing could beat leben but theres no dout that if leben caught him he could knock him out so he always has that punchers chance.

29. MR.green says:

Matt,,,what a jock or should i say what a looser

30. MR.green says:

Brandon Vera ,,,the bigest cry-baby ever,,,quit crying you

just got your candy ass whooped boy

31. MR.green says:

Matt Hughes you should not look for Dana to see what he wants you to do like fight again,,, you should just go fishing baybe you will have better luck.(hell the fish don't

hit back)

32. MR.green says:

The Trump is going to change all of the fight leads…..

starting with Tim Silver…

33. MR.green says: