UFC 81 Results Live (Updated)

Brock Lesnar weigh-in

UFC 81 “Breaking Point” takes place February 2 from the Mandalay Event Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The undercard fights start around 8pm EST followed by the Pay-Per-View main card starting at 10pm EST.

Cage Today will have the live results of UFC 81 from start to finish starting around 8pm EST, followed by the PPV at 10pm EST.

The WWE has purchased 30+ ring side tickets for the fight.

Main Card

ESPN Interview with Frank Mir
ESPN Interview with Tim Sylvia
ESPN Interview with Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Raw Las Vegas Interview with Frank Mir III
Raw Las Vegas Interview with Frank Mir II
Raw Las Vegas Interview with Frank Mir I

Comments

1. skeptical says:

This UFC is looking pretty lame. Other than the Mir / Brock fight where hopefully the Mir of old will show, the rest of the arent that special with the exception of the Tim / Minataro fight which could possibly be the worst fight we see all year.

And Dana…

No one wants to see Gangsta Rob fight in any ufc. He sucked on TUF where he was given 2 chances and blew both, and now the only fight he can win is when he is with his crew beating up people in his mom and dad's upscale neighborhood. GET EMERSON OUT OF UFC NOW!

2. i am interested in the tim nog fight,cause i want to see tim get his ass beat and i agree with you on emerson he should not be fighting anywhere.

3. skeptical says:

Everyone wants to see Tim get his ass beat. Also the Miletich system is out-dated and one dimensional. The guys that come out of that camp are going to have a much harder time being competitive in the future.

4. Country Breakfast says:

what are you talkin about the miletich system is outdated?!?! your on fucking crack boy.. suck my dick!

5. Dana doesn't like the MFS. He won't let Miletich corner anyone in the UFC. But the guy is winning the smaller shows and is still a great camp. Just because he doesn't get the notoriety in the UFC anymore because Matt Hughes is close to retirement and everyone hates Tim Silvia. I think McFedries is a pretty good fighter and I think he's going to win Cote on Wednesday night.

6. miletich has a great conditioning system for his fighters. i'm sure he brings in plenty of coaches to make all of the fighters well rounded. if i was a fighter i would train there. i dont think i would get in as much trouble in bettendorf, iowa as i would in las vegas, nevada.

7. dane drebin says:

im lookin forward to mir/lesnar… nog/sylvia… also i wanna see how nate the great does against horn. im lookin forward to seein beastman at 185 and see how he does against the cocky martin… i love to watch lytle fight aswell i dont think this card is getting enough credit everyone was dissappointed with the rapid fire card but it was one of the best ppvs in a long time with tons of exciting fights and knockouts… i think everyone wants to bag on the ufc so much because they are the most successful organization and a lot of hardocre pride fans are all butt hurt that they dismantled their favorite org. the ufc is awesome get over urselves and enjoy the good fights

8. skeptical says:

i dont know how things work in your part of the woods country breakfast, but here, that is just gay to ask some other guy to suck your dick…

as for the miletich system, here is how their fighters have done lately..

-spencer fisher, lost last 2 of 3

-tony Fryklund is known for being knocked out by silva

-sam hogar isnt in ufc anymore losing 3 of 4 fights

-horn is a good fighter but is 2 of 4 in his last 4 fights

-hughes…no need to comment here

-Lawler isnt in ufc anymore and lost 3 of his last 4 in the ufc

-Jens Pulver – doing well in wec, but cant compete anymore in ufc losing his last 2

-tim sylvia…enough said.

So where are the winners here country bumkin? where are the up and commers? which of these guys that are bringing something new to mma? Pat is good at taking someone with size and a wrestling background to be competitive in MMA, but this camp will not do much more than that in the future.

9. Nate Fury says:

Frank Mir looked intimidated in the stare down with Brock Lesnar. Lesnar looks HUGE! I behind Lesnar 100%. I am going to have to go with Sylvia in a close one. I just think Sylvia will be to hard to take to the ground. Who wants to stand with Sylvia for five rounds?! Also, I am hoping Jeremy Horn can get a big win as well. I would love to see Horn fight Henderson for the middleweight belt, after Henderson kicks Anderson Silva's ass.

10. Hell yeah, Lesnar made everyone on the stage look tiny. That guy is really big. Its crazy that Mir weighed in at a high weight because he looked small compared to Lesnar. I hope its a good fight.

11. Im sure my good friend dand drebin will have a comment soon after he is done pumping his sister up at the the gym with his 6 percent body fat. Im so glad that you use your free time after your hillbilly roofing job to pretend your a bad ass mma fighter. I use my free time letting your mom lick my balls.

12. dane drebin says:

once again hammertits shows the world his level of intelligence…has anyone on this sight ever heard hammer12 post anything worth reading that wasnt straight up stupid or out of line? just wondering

13. Hammer, as much as i think your a stupid asshole for starting shit…i have to admit that your last line may have been the funniest thing i've ever read…but please keep the comments about MMA and not ball licking mothers haha

14. I was hoping Emerson would get KTFO….this UFC is off to a bad start already.

15. drebin's gay says:

dane is my brother and i hate to admit this but he came out as a queer last week. please quit picking on him. last time someone picked on him he was crying for weeks at a time

16. I KNEW DANE WAS GAY HE KEPT GIGGLING WHEN MY DICK WAS IN HIS MOUTH. And for the fights tonight I bet dane jerks off while he is watching it.

17. im tired of eveyone picking on dane. we know he is a cyber tuff guy but why cant we all get along. by the way dane drebin's mother licks my balls too that whore

18. wow…I dont even know who dane really is, all i know is he posts on this website, and is till take his side. I', tired of all you tough guy faggots coming on this site to talk shit and not talk about MMA. I'm sorry your not getting any pussy in the real world but that doesnt mean you have to take it out on people who actually use this site for it's real purpose. If you want to give me your opinion on a fight tonight i'd be happy to drop this right now and talk to you like a real person, but if you still want to contine acting like your the coolest thing thats ever walked the earth then get the fuck off the site

19. listen mma god mind your own buisness, your gay to so dont pretend dane's mom licked your balls cause you werent there when we ran a train on her. I think you and dane should just admit you only have cyber friends and never been laid. Enjoy watching the fights by your self. PS I had sex with your sister twice.

20. I must be on Sherdog with all of the shit talking. Or maybe I'm on a gay website on accident because everyone on here seems to want Dane to suck them off.

21. "I KNEW DANE WAS GAY HE KEPT GIGGLING WHEN MY DICK WAS IN HIS MOUTH."

22. I think Hammer just swings both ways.

23. Brandon youre only gay if you look him in the eyes while he is sucking your dick. And why are you still on the computor its a saturday night sitting by yourself in your tapout t-shirt. By the way using the word bro is fucking gay. KILL YOURSELF!!

24. ur the one who said he was sucking ur dick BRO…yeah im at home with my friends…seems to be the same exact thing in ur case…dont talk shit that can go both ways tough guy…have fun being an asshole and alienating urself from everyone

25. Hammer…that is probably the straightest thing you could say about urself right…causing voluntairly putting your dick in another dudes mouth is the exact definition of being heterosexual…ur a fucking loser bro

……..actually having a dick in your mouth isnt heterosexual brandon. its called homosexual you fuck nuts. get your daddys cock outta your mother brandon

26. dont worry hammer, brandon is just mad that his sister loves to blow the donkey dick

27. okay one i was being sarcastic u ignorant retarted piece of shit…i know you know all about homosexuality with ur little unspoken bong with hammer…u got my blessing, go play with eachothers butt holes tonight…and u obviously are slamming my non-existant sister because ur such a fucking pimp…im done responding to u fucking clown acts

28. what is this… hi-school?

29. I am trying to find out who won the lesnar / Mir fight, but after reading all these comments, it seems like I must be on the wrong site. I thought this was for MMA comments. Maybe Cage Today should read the TERMS OF USE that they post at the begining of each one and start deleting some of this bullshit so everyone doesn't have to see it .

Brandon – Can you tell me who won the Mir fight?

30. hey scot ur back!! we missed u buddy lol. Well Mir won in the first round by an ankle lock but i must say Lesnar looked unbelievable. He took Mir down twice with no hesitation or problems from Mir and immediately when into a relentless attack on Mir…If the ref didnt stand them up and take a point away from lesnar for back of the head punches (he didnt even give one warning which was unbeleivably unfair) htne he would have ended the fight right then. Bottom line is Mir got a win and Brock Lesnar looks like the real deal

31. billy tabb says:

REMOVED

32. wtf mate? says:

Billy, i bet you and matt hughes get along great.

33. Nate Fury says:

WTF was Brock Lesnar thinking? Practicly giving Frank Mir the ankle lock! I mean come on! Thats very dissapointing. Now after that and Sylvia getting his ass choked out, what should be next in the heavyweight division? Personaly I think Nogueira should fight Couture to establish a undisputed champion. Unless the UFC come to terms with Randy that won't happen though. Would be a great fight none the less. I also would like to see Sylvia fight Frank Mir again, since the last fight Sylvia had his arm broke. Who should Brock fight next? Maybe Gabriel Gonzaga? Coming up we have Kongo vs. Herring, and possibly Arlovski vs. Jake O'Brien. What about Cro Cop vs. Brandon Vera? Anyone one have any thoughts on any or all these match ups?

34. Lesnar showed he could be a force in MMA, if he practices and improves his technique

Give Lesnar someone that he could beat. maybe Gonzaga or Justin Eilers

I Say give Frank Mir or Kongo a shot at Nogueira next.

35. Mir has not proven hes a contender by beating someoine who only has 1 fight…Although Lesnar looked like the real deal he needs to gain experience…UFC should give him Gonzaga or Vera. I think Cro Crop would destroy Vera even thos Vera is more well rounded.

36. Mir had a great strategy. He planned on going for a choke or a leg. That leg was right there and he almost had a knee bar but fell back into the ankle lock. Brock tried to kick out of it but that shows how experienced Mir is on the ground.

I have to say that Brock looked a little nervous, or maybe too anxious to win. His ground and pound was very impatient and he was just trying to deal quick damage. I know thats not how he practices at the gym so he just needs to settle down a little. On the other end look at an experienced fighter like Anderson Silva who will wait for one punch and KO someone, like he did with Marquardt. Even Serra said he wouldn't have won GSP if he wasnt patient and trying to pick and target his punches right.

It was a good UFC in my opinion. I like when Kyle Bradley put the ref in his guard. I was laughing my ass off. The only thing that would have made this UFC better, if Kyle Bradley would have rolled and put the ref in an armbar.

37. The only clear contender I can see is Kongo if he wins his next fight. I can't believe Wierdum is getting a shot after only one tough victory. I know he is talented but that just shows me how weak the HW division is. Brock is a good addition and I'm glad they picked him up. Once he settles in, he will be tough.

38. lesnar looked like he could be somethingwith sme time and training,i think he should look for a little of an easier fight for his next fight maybe sanchez and nog is the new champ tim could have won that fight but did not finish and nog did what he is known for.nog vs randy would be great but after al thats happened i don't see randy taking it other than that fight i don't know who i would what to see nog fight next.mir vs sylvia would be good.

39. roy has it, Eddie Sanchez…..Lesnar will destroy him

perfect for his next fight.

40. Nate Fury says:

You say Eddie Sanchez would be easy and perfect for Brock's next fight, but how easy is Sanchez really? He is no slouch. He has good standup and we really have not seen his ground game yet. On the other hand, I don't think Brock is looking for an "easy" fight. I think he would be willing to get right back in there against the likes of a Gabriel Gonzaga. I plead with the UFC to come to some kind of terms with Randy Couture to make the fight happen with Nogueira. This would be a very sweet matchup. I think they would match up very well. I like Sylvia vs. Mir 2, Cro Cop vs. Vera, and we will see if Kongo can get back to back victorys against two of the former Pride's top heavyweights, that being Cro Cop and in March Herring.

41. I agree Gonzaga, would be a good fight, but let let the guy get a win in the UFC.

Sanchez is a slouch, he ran scared from Cro Cop and Soa Palelei was a joke!

42. i agree with that Sanchez isnt a top fighter. the ufc really wants the hispanic viewers so they are trying to get some names out there like Huerta and Sanchez. but i have to think there is someone better out there than Eddie Sanchez, he hasn't looked good so far. yet he's be in the main card his last two fights.

43. dane drebin says:

Hey thanks brandon ur a good guy im glad some people are more interested in talking mma than trying to get me to do homosexual acts to them i didnt know so many guys were attracted to me that way lol im flattered.I have my real name on here cuz im not afraid of pussies like hammertits who hide behind fake sn's and have to make other fake sn's to agree with themselves its pretty sad. its funny when people make fun of other people for being home on a saturday ngiht when they are too at the same time… pathetic losers who cant think of anything smart about mma to talk about dont deserve responses and should be banned. your stupid comments dont affect me and only show your own sad downfalls in life so thats all im gunna say about that.

now on to mma

i thought the mir/ lesnar fight was a win win situation in how it ended. lesnar looked awesome and i think all the heavyweights have taken notice. he dropped mir standing and if the reff didnt do that bulshit restart after hitting him in the back of the head without a warning lesnar would ahve won it faster than min soo kim. lesnar should ahve kept it standing, he ahd the reach and the power and was battering mir on the feet. it was a rookie mistake and i hope he dedicates himself to bjj and he will be unstoppable in my oppinion.

Nog is a badass! what a way to comeback from the brink of defeat. i was so happy when he sunk in the choke. he has the true heart of a champion. i wonder how randy would do against him he might be a bad matchup for randy.

I CANT WAIT FOR HENDO VS SILVA!!!!

44. I think Nog should fight Mir next. I mean that fight was talked about back when Mir was UFC champ and Nog was Pride champ. They both have good stand up and great ground. They're both tough Mir took a pounding from Lesner Nogs been through wars with Feror/Herring and now Silvia. They both have great subs but Nog is probably ahead in that department. It should be a great fight.

45. nog is a good champ and brock was beating that ass and i hope he comes back nd gets a good win

46. billy tabb says:

REMOVED

47. Thanks for the news Brandon. Looks like I was right on the Mir call.

It's nice to see other people getting tired of all the gay talk, I agree with Dane, they should be banned or at least the rest of us should not respond to any of the names they use any time they make a comment like that. By the way, thanks for the welcome back Brandon.

48. yeah scot u missed me and Dane just cyber laying people out LOL. Nog's whole career has bean fueled and I respect the hell out of him…but I gotta say sylvia looked great. Effective striking and great take down defense

49. holy shit Dane…u passed joe on the top commentators lol

50. nog vs mir is a good match up but mir does not deserve a title shot yet maybe if he wins a rematch with tim,i would rather see nog match up with one of the top ufc h.w.'s really there only 3 i can think of tim randy and aa, he already beat tim andre is fighting already and needs a new contract that leaves randy who probally won't take the fight.