Updates, News and Notes:
- Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen 2 will not take place in Brazil. Instead it will take place at UFC 148 on July 7th in Las Vegas.
- Jose Aldo fight will likely be moved from UFC 149 to headlined the newly formed UFC 147 on June 23rd.
- “Everything that could go wrong did go wrong” when asked about setting up the fight card in Brazil.
- Anderson Silva: Chael Sonnen is no martial artist, he’s a wrestler … lacks respect for the UFC fans. Chael snores into the mic while Silva is talking.
- TUF “Wanderlei vs. Belfort” finale still has no venue.
- Dana White: Shogun Rua and Lyoto Machida would be great coaches for TUF Brazil.
- Its over, Chael and Silva square off for pictures.
Live video below,