UFC 128 “Shogun vs Jones” — Takes place March 19th at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. With injured teammate Rashad Evans out, Jon Jones gets his chance at Mauricio Shogun Rua and his UFC light heavyweight belt.
Also, The California Kid Urijah Faber makes his UFC debut against Eddie Wineland.
PPV: 10pm EST
Spike Prelims: 9pm EST
Facebook Prelims: 8pm EST
- Mauricio “Shogun” Rua (205) vs. Jon Jones (205)
Result: Jon Jones defeats Mauricio Shogun Rua via TKO (strikes) at 2:37 of R3.
- Urijah Faber (135.5) vs. Eddie Wineland (135.5)
Result: Urijah Faber defeats Eddie Wineland via unanimous decision. (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Jim Miller (155.5) vs. Kamal Shalorus (155)
Result: Jim Miller defeats Kamal Shalorus via TKO (strikes) at 2:15 of R3.
- Nate Marquardt (186) vs. Dan Miller (185)
Result: Nate Marquardt defeats Dan Miller via unanimous decision. (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic (229) vs. Brendan Schaub (245)
Result: Brendan Schaub defeats Mirko “Cro Cop” FIlipovic via TKO (punch) at 3:24 of R3.
- Luiz Cane (205.5) vs. Eliot Marshall (205)
Result: Luiz Cane defeats Eliot Marshall via TKO (punches) at 2:15 of R1.
- Edson Barboza (155.5) vs. Anthony Njokuani (155)
Result: Edson Barboza defeats Anthony Njokuani. (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Ricardo Almeida (170) vs. Mike Pyle (171)
Result: Mike Pyle defeats Ricardo Almeida via unanimous decision. (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Kurt Pellegrino (156) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)
Result: Gleison Tibau defeats Kurt Pellegrino via split decision. (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Joseph Benavidez (136) vs. Ian Loveland (135)
Result: Joseph Benavidez defeats Ian Loveland via unanimous decision. (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Nick Catone (194) vs. Costantinos Philippou (195)
Result: Nick Catone defeats Costantinos Philippou via unanimous decision. (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Raphael Assuncao (145) vs. Erik Koch (145)
Result: Erik Koch defeats Raphael Assuncao via KO (punch) at 2:32 of R1.