UFC 123: Georges St. Pierre vs Josh Koscheck Set For Dec. 11th

Josh Koscheck announced on his twitter account, that the date for his long awaited rematch with UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre has been set for Dec. 11th, likely at UFC 123.

Can’t wait until tuf 12 airs in Sept! & oh ya did u guys know, that I am going to be the next welterweight champion come dec 11th. :) ))))) [Twitter]

Koscheck and GSP debut as coaches on The Ultimate Fighter season 12, Sept. 25th. The season ends with the TUF 12 finale on Dec. 4th, one week prior to UFC 123.

Comments

1. YeahBUddy says:

Nice, looking forward to Fraggle Rock being pounded for 5 rounds unless he gets tapped earlier in the fight.

2. well since I dont like GSP I'm have to go with Koshcheck and If he can keep the fight on the feet he can knock out GSP

3. Aldo Raine says:

Good luck with keeping it on his feet. Koscheck is probably 2nd best wrestler in that weight class and GSP is such a good wrestler I imagine he will take Kos down at will. It wont be an easy fight for GSP but nontheless I bet GSP runs through Kos.

4. CobraClutch says:

jay, you are the only kid on this site who knows anything about MMA. Of course Kos will KO George, his diving srikes are going to rock that Canadien and thus rock the PfP rankings with them. Everyone else will side with GSP of course, they're all in love with him, just because he's so sexy looking, all ripped and shiny. But jay knows his shit, Kos has inferior skills all the way around but he has a strikers chance and a great head for the game. GSP on the other hand is pretty much just a good all-around athlete with really nice bone structure, I actually look a lot like him and our training routines are pretty similar, but I have all my hair and a better ass. Jay, you and me are going places kid :)

5. What the hell happened to this place? :(

6. Alpha Dog says:

Miko,

If you have not been around, it has been LOCO around here.

7. I know it's so odd, posters are actually commenting about the threads instead of Flame Wars.

So lame!

8. GSP is gonna pound that chump!! I don't think that there is anybody thats a welterweight that can beat GSP, unless he gets cought! GSP is a badass mother fucker!!

9. PoppyNick says:

I think Kos can beat him. I don't like Kos one bit but he has the tools to beat GSP if he applies the right game plan. I don't disagree that GSP has superior skills because he does. I just think Kos can pull it off and I kind of hope he does.

10. Sure tyler, I see comments but I also see plenty of flaming (way more since I stopped posting regularly) and lots and lots of name theft. so weak :/

Alpha Dog: Yeah man, it's bumming me out. I miss it when there was like 10 of us here.

11. Yeah this has gotten weak. I took a hiatus and the 2nd or 3rd thread I look at has this stupid shit. Anywho, I am not a GSP fan, but I think he will win the decision. I think it will be a ground fight, with not a lot of submission attempts.

12. Affraidor Millionerk says:

i beleive gsp Can do it (keep it on the ground) but IF he DOES….is it gonna be 5 rounds of lay and pray or will he do real damage from that top spot? Could be real damage to his rep if not. More folks will see his last 2 fights, then as gsp being TOO afraid to get in any kind of exchange. I'm not saying he should abandon his bread and butter- he will lose, then- but do more with the advantage. Don't be so effin nice- if you have an armbar- break it if he doesn't tap….just don't let the fans hear the ending bell of that 5th round again while watching gsp's opponent get up and walk to his corner w/o a scratch. (w'sup Ryan S.- good to see you here)