UFC 119 “Mir vs Cro Cop” Results LIVE

UFC 119 “Mir vs Cro Cop” — Sept. 25th from the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN. Heavyweights Frank Mir and Mirko Cro Cop face of in the main event. Light heavyweight Antonio Rogerio Nogueira will take on two time NCAA Division I All-American wrestler Ryan Bader. Also, the former UFC lightweight champion Matt Serra takes on hometown boy Chris “Lights Out” Lytle.

Cagetoday.com will have live results beginning at 7pm EST.

MAIN CARD

PRELIMINARY CARD

EVENT NOTES

• Miss Transworld SURF magazine winner Brittany Ward will stand in as a guest ring girl for tonight’s event.
  • UFC 119 from the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis is officially sold.
  • Joey Beltran and Matt Mitrione each earn 70k for “Fight of the Night”
  • Evan Dunham and Sean Sherk each earn 70k for “Fight of the Night”
  • CB Dollaway earn 70k for “Submission of the Night”
  • 15,811 in attendance for a live gate of $1.6 million.

Comments

1. Nichole Lesniak says:

He only resorted to foolishness when Miko, Steveo, Timmie, P4P, Ryan S, Dane, Tico, Jay, and the rest of you simpletons began to make fun of him.

His posts were better than any of you can muster

2. Nicole, don't get upset at anyone. You don't even know who you're getting upset at these days. With all the name stealing, it's not clear who is who. I agree that we should disable the comments or get some registration thing goin on.

Cobra/King Kong/jay/Miko didn't write like that. Even I know that.

Nicole, your better than them and so are we. Let the kids steal names. Let's hope this all comes to an end soon if cage gets some control of this site and shuts down the stupidity.

3. Actually, looking at this again, that wasn't Nicole, either. She does English class or something. She wouldn't write like a 10-year-old.

4. CobraClutch says:

I still won troll bitches. Boo ya!!!

5. That wasn't Cobra. He's gone. He used to talk about MMA until someone insulted him then he'd go off and it got weird. Then the name stealing started. Now it's just STUPID. Downright stupid. Everyone's saying it's stupid. Eventually, people are going to stop saying anything. And start leaving. This used to be a cool message board back in the day. When there were like 3 of us here. Now look at the boards these days. It's hardly even worth posting. But we do it. For now.

6. wow…. nichole, if i offended you, i apologize.

7. Nichole Lesniak says:

My last posts were 38 and 39. Anything after that was not me.

jbug – It wasn't that you offended me, per se. It was that I got sucked into the Cobra BS for no reason. It was unnecessary.

8. Stop mentioning that dude. Last thing we want is the real Cobra to come back again and see we've all been talking about him and the name thief has been trying to be him again. Let the dead rest.

9. Nichole Lesniak says:

Actually posts 38 and 59 were not written by me. I'm sick of this B.S. Grow up babies!

10. Nichole Lesniak says:

…and Steveo STOP kissing my ass

11. 10001110101 says:

so childish… you should just kill yourself

12. You you should make changes to the webpage name title UFC 119 “Mir vs Cro Cop” Results LIVE | MMA News, Results, UFC blog, Ultimate Fighter, Rumors, Video and Opinion to something more catching for your subject you write. I loved the blog post even sononetheless.