UFC 118 Video: James Toney On Couture, Joe Rogan and Jay Glazer

Comments

1. I hope this clown gets completely smashed to the point where he taps to strikes haha

2. prodigyHL says:

buahahaha what a clown!

3. we might be in for a surprise

4. The easy conclusion is that Couture takes him down fast and submits him but now I'm kind of rooting for him. As an old fan of boxing I have followed him his whole career. Thier just aren't as many boxing matches that interest me right now.

5. CobraClutch says:

More smack talk, I hope MMA leans toward honor sometime soon cause this junk is just pathetic. This man s entering MMA for his first bout and he's ranting like a 10 year old at recess. Between Sonnen, Toney, and the rest of the rabble it's just awful.

Anyway I'm behind Randy 108%…no wait make that 109%

6. This guy has been punched in the head one to many times. Calling out lesnar, hopefully someday you get that shot cuz I will be watching him Bobby Boucher your ass. Please crush this guy randy.

7. i hope randy snaps his arm.

8. P4P #1 Fan says:

I hope that Randy does not try to prove something and he decides to stand with this guy because if there is one thing he has is punching power. I hope that Randy takes him down right away and ground and pounds him or subs him. Toney has no gas in the tank and even if Randy cannot finish him in the first round, if he punishs him and forces him to fight on the ground, Randy should finish him in Round 2.

9. Alvan Dal says:

Where do you get your info P4P#1 , Toney can't punch for shit he's a purely boring defensive fighter and this time he doesn't have a corner to hide in . I'll be shocked if this goes more than a round.

10. Flying Armbar says:

Alvan, considering he has 44 KOs in boxing, I would that he has some power. I understand what you are saying about him being a defensive and counter fighter but when you take into consideration his 44 KO's, his size, and small gloves…he can KO anyone. Sometimes fighters get away from their bread and butter and try something different when they should go to their strength…I think that is what P4P is trying to say. I would agree because anything can happen. We are all about 99% sure that Randy will take this one but hat 1% is what makes this an interesting match.

11. Remember UFC 1 Art jimmerson (pro boxer) Vs. Royce Gracie. This is kinda gonna be like that but way better. Can Toney take a punch with 4 OZ gloves? Is toney in Shape? Is Randy ready? Basically I think Toney is Hyping up the fight

12. Kung Fu Panda says:

Toney is hyping up the fight but there is no comparison between this fight and the Art/Gracie fight. Art has stated that he had no clue what he was getting himself into. Toney has a punchers as anything can happen where Art was just lost.

13. Toney has no Clue what hes getting into either (when it goes to the ground i mean) I honestly think that a young high level striker can also beat him on his feet. Just because he is a boxer does not mean that no one in the ufc cant beat him on the feet. He is old, slow, no footwork at all.

14. P4P #1 Fan says:

I can't disagree.

15. I am just hoping Toney tries to put up those tiny ass gloves in front of his face to block a shot. You can only fight your instincts for so long before your boxing mechanisms start to kick in. Toney WILL make a mental mistake of this kind, and that will be the end.