UFC 115: Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz In Main Event

Dana White puts all the rumors to rest, Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz will be the main event at UFC 115 in Vancouver.

Comments

1. wow really watching chuck murder tito again if the main event, snooze

2. Nichole Lesniak says:

Agreed. I'd actually rather see Chuck and Rich Franklin.

3. Maybe Tito plans to keep fighting Chuck till the old man can't fight anymore.That's the only way I see him ever beating Chuck. It's so sad to watch him get his ass whipped over & over again. Titos mouth is what fires Chuck up & I think Chck would rather go out on a slab than to listen to Tito. I don't care to see this ass whipping again either.

4. in fairness i would love to see tito get his head ripped off and thrown into the 10th row by the ice man but I just don't want to pay 50 bucks for it to be the main event, thats what im saying

5. Nichole Lesniak says:

You call Chuck old, but Tito isn't a spring chicken either!

6. I know! I get them all if I can, now I'm going to have to pay to see WEC which really sucks. It's going to come down to just my favorites. I like Mir but I can't believe I paid that much to watch him hug the cage & then loose to boot. When they show two PPV a month it really hits the pocket book. UFC makes tons of money, they should drop the price. Maybe if we stop ordering they'll get the point. Yea, right!

7. Point made.

What I mean't to say was he would keep fighting him until he was to old to fight & then brag about beating him.

I don't see this happening any time soon.

8. Nichole Lesniak says:

I'm not picking on one or the other (as much as I dislike Tito), I was just sayin'. :P

I don't care who fights as long as Chuck wins :)

9. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Chuck vs Rich would be better cause even though Chuck is past his prime I still think he's a bad match up for Tito. Tito can't take him down and can't stand with him. I'd rather see Tito get his shit kicked in by some of the other LHWs that haven't faced him yet. The problem is that Tito is a huge step down for guy's like Shogun and Rampage at this point. This shouldn't be a main event but then again they made Couture vs Coleman one. UFC is spreading out their shit too much. I'd like to see more stacked cards for 55 bucks. Also, if you're tired of paying and don't feel like going to the bars find a live stream. Last stream I cought was pretty good, not choppy or anything.

10. other derek says:

so does that mean its franklin vs. couture for the co main event?

11. CobraClutch says:

I, personally, don't care to see Chuck and Tito again. Chuck beat him twice, and there's no upside here for Chuck. I don't like the fight, because Chuck is supposed to win, and won the other two time. If Tito wins, then it's a lose for Chuck, and Tito will never shut up about it, even though he'd be down 1-2. They're also both past their prime, so who really cares?

I wanna see new blood like Cain, Duffee, Daley, Bones, and Sadollah. I wanna see how the up-and-comers do, and where they're going to take the sport. Or, the ones who are entering their prime now, like Ken-Flo, Machida, Carwin, Sotiropoulos (yes, I had to look that one up for the spelling)…or someone exciting with a never ending motor, like Clay Guida.

There's SO much talent now, do we really need to see Chuck v. Tito III?

12. Oswald Gobblecock says:

I'd rather see Couture vs Franklin as the main event other derek but it won't happen cause even though a fight with Chuck/Tito means nothing except for a TUF coach match the Randy/Rich fight also means nothing at this point but I like it more because it hasn't already happened twice!

13. franklin and couture would be interesting because their styles are so different. franklin is pretty damn well rounded, while couture has his greco wrestling and dirty boxing as his strengths. lately, franklin has been doing a lot of striking. i think he needs to take his fights to the ground more. chuck-tito main events needs to be headlined with another fight.

14. Oswald Gobblecock says:

UFC 113 Shogun/Machida

UFC 114 Rampage/Rashad

UFC 115 Chuck/Tito

They need to stop this. lol Stack some of that shit up! Remember UFC 92? How about UFC 100? Did they charge more for 100 then other PPVs? No. UFC 108 and 109 sucked. I'm getting tired of these cards being so spread out. Makes me want to save $55 and live stream the shit instead of ordering and DVRing it.