UFC 114: Rampage vs Rashad Video Trailer

Comments

1. CobraClutch says:

This is the best UFC spot I've ever seen. The editing, music, tension, feeling, everything. Very well done.

And I can't think of who will win the fight. I gotta go with Rampage, I think.

2. nicktheface on youtube is the best!

3. I agree with Cobra, after watching the trailer for the new "A" TEAM movie, Rampage kicks one guy and he slams against a wall twenty feet away! Then he shoots from a Tank while falling from the sky! All while pretending to be Mr. T, let's see Rashad to that.

4. ChineseNuts says:

I pitty the foo!

What? Someone had to say it!

5. ChineseNuts says:

Quit yo Jibber-jabber! You ain't hurt, yo pathetic!, Argh! If I ever catch you acting like a crazy fool again, you're gonna meet my friend pain! Suga, get some nuts!

6. ChineseNuts says:

I'm Rampage and I'm a "Night Elf Mohawk"!

7. ChineseNuts says:

For 5 months Rampage disappeared. Fools went unpitied and Jibba-Jabba went unchallenged!

8. ChineseNuts says:

People ask what gives me the authority to give advice? I say, First of all, I don't give advice. Dr Phil gives advice. Rampage helps people. I motivate them, I inspire them, I give them hope, and I plant the seed so they can feel good about themselves.

9. ChineseNuts says:

I pity the fool who did your mother Suga!

— God, I could do this all day! Gonna take over Chuck Norris Facts!

10. "What's your strategy for the bout with Balboa?"

11. ChineseNuts says:

I'm gonna torture him. I'm gonna crucify him. Real bad.

12. PoppyNick says:

ChineseNuts…LMFAO, that was some funny shit I just read. You have me rolling bro.

13. whats your prediction for the fight rampage?

14. CobraClutch says:

Rampage by KO.

15. Markito says:

My prediction …… Pain

16. ChineseNuts says:

What'd you say to me paper champion?

17. ChineseNuts says:

Well, maybe Rampage hacked the game and created a Mohawk class! Maybe, Rampage pretty handy with computers! Had that occurred to you, Mr. "Condescending" UFC President?!

18. ChineseNuts says:

Get out of my face! I don't need no has-beens in my corner. And you better wipe that look off your face before I knock it off. You wanna jump, JUMP! Come on! Come on, Chuck! Come on!

19. markito got it!

20. ChineseNuts says:

I know Markito got it, time difference I guess!