UFC 114 Rampage vs Rashad Results LIVE

UFC 114 “Rampage vs Rashad” – May 29th from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Quinton Rampage Jackson returns to the UFC after filming the summer blockbuster movie The A-TEAM, to take on fellow TUF 10 coach and rival “Suga” Rashad Evens in the main event at UFC 114.

MAIN CARD

PRELIMINARY CARD

EVENT NOTES

• The UFC announced the event is SOLD OUT
  • UFC 114 draws 15,081 attendance earning a live gate of $3.9 million.
  • Submission of the Night goes to Ryan Jensen
  • Knockout of the Night goes to Mike Russow
  • Fight of the Night goes to Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and Jason Brilz
  • UFC 114 Videos Here

Comments

1. Forum member breakdown, always cringe worthy but at the same time highly amusing.

Its like car crash tv, you know its bad but highly complulsive even if it is my submissive boyfriend.

Clutchy honey i'll be round with the black mamba strap on tonight so you might want to buy some more KY.

Your mum better be out i'm fed up of using the local park!

2. rampage vs forrest or lil nog or t.silva would be nice

3. Cobraclutch, stop replying. You keep saying you are out living life, but then you reply at the wee hours of the morning. This has kind of turned into a really stupid thread because he keeps saying one ridiculous thing after the other. And you keep saying that you will meet up with anyone, but there are how many million people in LA? And are you really gonna give out your address, or just meet somewhere like a junior high date? EVERYONE just stop talking shit. No one is gonna meet anybody, no one is gonna "break" anyone. I don't know how long most of you have been getting MMA news from this site, but I have seen a lot of jackasses come and go.

4. Anywho, Brilz got absolutely robbed. Nog is awesome, but Brilz shined brighter. He handled it really intelligently in the interview.

5. Bobby Hill says:

"I'm out living life, and you girls sit on your computer talking about ME. Hahahaha."

You have more posts in here then anyone else.

"I won big time."

Declaring yourself to be the winner and actually winning are 2 different things. lol If everybody in the room says you lost, guess what? You lost. You're like Ken Shamrock still referring to himself as the worlds most dangerous man.

"any time you wanna try to do something offline, I live in L.A…..so let’s do this. Don't believe me? Test it. Let’s see, little bitches……let’s see……."

Brave until the very end. lol You know nobody is gonna waste the time or money to come out to whoop your squirrelly ass but you'll try to say it's cause they're scared. LMAO Borris got it right, that's exactly what you'd do. Hide under your mothers bed while she calls the cops.

6. CobraClutch says:

You guys need to get my dick out your mouths. Changing names to keep attacking, yet no one wants to step up. YOU weak ass bitches stop replying. If you're not going to step up, then SHUT UP.

We can meet up at Runyan Canyon, and do this. Think I'm fucking around? One of you little shit talking whiny bitches that acts all tough, just name the time and day, and I'll be there. But none of you will, because you're all tough behind a computer and would never come out and back anything up.

And yeah, I was out all day…away from you little bitches and I come back to check the news and see all you little whiny girls talking about me. hahahaha.

You shit talking keyboard warriors are all LOSERS!

7. Rampage says:

As long as you believe it homeslice.

8. oh yeah cobra… you won alright, HAHAHAHAHA!

Ahhh redemption is a wonderful thing.

And I didn't have to do a thing.

@Alan Belcher: You'll get more fans when you get that horrible Tat removed and a better 'cash' tat in it's place :P

9. WHODINI says:

wow this whole thread has gone beyond thunder dome

10. Meet at Runyan Canyon? It'll look like a street fighter video game with the canyon in the background.

Round one

FIGHT!!!

11. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Everybody knows the str8 shooter I am and I usually back CC on things but you're not winning this at all and I'll tell you exactly why. You argue that you're a cool guy and everybody who's doggin you has no life but yet you are posting more than anybody so that doesn't hold water. We don't know if it's one person who's making all of these posts or not but either way you're letting it get under your skin which is another reason why they're winning. Also, the shit that they're saying about you is actually pretty funny so that's another score. It's not based off some random bullshit either cause they're making fun of things you've said on here which you reply with generic answers and pretend that you could take everyone of them in a fight which you probably can't. I don't know you but you also don't know them so I'm just playing the odds there.

People are now fueled to keep going at you because you're digging yourself deeper and deeper. It's one thing when people gang up on somebody cause they're sticking up for each other which I've dealt with on here and still won but when it's every single person in the room ganging up on you then that means it's you… not them.

Also, I've called myself the winner many times but the difference is I really win. lol People will try to sneak in a comment long after the topic is off the first page and hope I don't see it for them to pretend otherwise. With that being said I actually like Cobra so take this to heart about as much as some1 can in this goofy forum. Learn from it and move on.

12. Choke333 says:

This is all just too good. Puts the "Bu" back in Budo. They should remake Rickson Gracie's "Choke" and call it "Cluck: The CobraClutch Story" — Int. – Day: CobraCluck stands at the base of Runyon Canyon looking tough. He's got a laptop under one arm and 2 pairs of MMA gloves in the other. We're not sure, but he's got a FINE lady hising in the bushes behind him. We HEAR his VO: "I don;t believe in violence. But sometimes…violence finds you…" Eerie music begins…

13. CobraClutch says:

Here I come, back again after a day of hanging with friends, training, and living life. And what do I find when I come check in on the MMA world? I find all day long people talking about ME! Hahaha. It's very flattering.

But Oz is right about one thing. Some of you guys are winners in the shit-talking, funny come back posts. Absolutely, there are some great posts here, and very funny. I'm an honest guy, and say the truth, which makes some of you hate me, but I'm honest. I will never win a war of words against some of you. But see? I give you something to talk about, so I win.

I win, because I have managed to take over this site's boards. Now you can come to Cage Today to get the best MMA news from around the sport, and get some juicy reading material, too. No other poster gets the attention I get, and you all have to admit that you keep coming on this site to see what I'lll say next. I might be "the villain" of the site, but it's certain that I have to most popular posts, because you girls can't wait to read what I'll post next, or can't wait to try to "set CobraClutch" off.

I win, because I provide you keyboard warriors with some comedy. Look at all the funny postings up there. Would they be there if I never posted? Nope. So, you're welcome. I provide you all with something to talk about when your boring lives have nothing else in them…I give you some drama. I give you something to do. I add flavor to this site's boards.

I win, because I say I'll fight anyone who wants to talk shit about me. Not only do these pussies not take me up on that offer, but they don't even continue to use the same Names. hahaha. That's how cowardice some of you are. Will I beat up EVERYBODY? Hell, no. Of course not. But I'll fight anybody that talks shit to me. When you start with me, I'll finish it. Real life, on the boards, whatever…I go from 0-60 in a split second. You wanna talk tough, then either back it up, or be a pussy…or just shut up. Any option is fine with me.

Finally, I win, because I have a great life. Over 10 years of training, very successful businesses, hot chicks, and a great life. And what do some of you have? What do some of you do all day? What do some of you look forward to every single day? You have MY postings on an MMA Message Board. Hahahahahaha.

So, yeah……I win. I win in the game of life, kids. :)

14. CobraClutch says:

Back to the discussion at hand: 5 correct – 6 incorrect. 45% correct. I'm not a betting man, yet, obviously. Hahaha. But much better than a few predictions ago when I whiffed on all of them. Hopefully I'll be better in 115, but I wouldn't bet on it. :)

15. Borris da Blade says:

You talk about doing stuff like hanging out with friends and training are unique only to you. I'm sure just about everybody here also has friends and I'm willing to bet some train as well so you didn't win there. Plus you're probably lying about all of this because if this were true than you'd be alot more secure with yourself and not so quick to talk about how cool you claim to be. We all see it dude so know this.

Oz was right about more than just one thing. You're still claiming to be the winner but you haven't won anything. You can't seem to grasp that just because you say something doesn't mean it's true. I liked the joke that "Alan Belcher" posted about him being the only one thinking he could pick apart Anderson Silva. Every single person laughs at him and rolls their eyes on how diluted he is because we've all seen them both fight and know that it's not impossible but about as close to impossible as it could get for him to do that. Same with Tito Ortiz talking about being the longest reigning LHW champ (while ducking Chuck and having him take out the tougher guys) or him talking about wanting to come back and win the title again even though he's passed his prime, the sport has long passed him by and the division is far more stacked than it ever was when he was champ. Every single fan laughs and rolls their eyes at how diluted he is.

I brought up those examples because I'm sure you being in these forums and being a casual MMA fan at the very least would agree with those statements but you don't realize that that's how people on here look at you when you make yourself out to be something special when in reality you're just fucking average and that's it.

You're not winning anything and you're very hypocritical for calling everybody keyboard warriors when you're the worst because they're only joking about the stupid shit that you say but you're pretending like you're some stud who claims he would fight anybody. Bro, I've been around long enough to know that if you do actually act like this in real life then you must always get your ass beat like a drum which is why you take out your aggression here because you can't do it in real life. Everybody on here with an average IQ and a bit of common sense would assume this too just from the way you carry yourself.

16. CobraClutch says:

Another new name. Coward. Hahahahahaha. I win AGAIN. Keep coming, guys….keep proving me right. hahahahaahahahahahahaha. :) :) :)

You all can shut up and let it go, or keep coming with new names and not stepping up when it counts. Talk tough on the boards, but STILL won't do anything about it.

I win…..AGAIN. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa….. love it.

17. Borris da Blade says:

New name? lol Have you not seen me post here before even on this very forum?

Sadly the votes are against you on winning. You have now become the biggest joke on this forum and will get dogged out every time you post anywhere.

It's funny how you were still by your computer instead of being out living the life! lol Lost another round. Shall everybody here vote. Nobody can declare themselves the winner now matter how much they try.

18. Borris da Blade says:

Found a pic of CobraClutch!

19. Even if he left this site forever, I would still go on it. Sorry cobra, your words are just temporary entertainment. I could give a shit less if I saw another post from you again, but I think I feel the same way about everyone on this site.

20. TartanTorpedo says:

I've been reading this thread with interest and thought i might put my 2 pence in as well.

Cobra firstly i've probably fallen into your net by even posting this and given you the chance to say 'i win again' but i think (hope) i speak for many when i say your are either deluding yourself or you definately are the biggest WUM on here.

You are one of the more amusing members but posts on this thread are an example of people laughing at you not with you.

Your passion for MMA is not in doubt but trying to compare lives with people you dont know is taking away any credibility you have in what you say.

This is only a forum and as such dont get so worked up challenging people.

I mean no disrespect to you or anyone else for that matter, everyone lets things get under their skin and it's clear this thread has to you but hold your hand up, laugh it off (and yourself) and move on.

I also dont get why people have to declare themselves 'winners' over such a trivial thing like arguing over the internet, does it make you proud? To me it's just very childish and makes me cringe that people are point scoring.

It's not just you though, there are others (on this thread as an example) seem to have to declare they win all the time to.

Dana White UFC 114 Video Blog, Fan Expo