UFC 114 Rampage vs Rashad Results LIVE

UFC 114 “Rampage vs Rashad” – May 29th from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Quinton Rampage Jackson returns to the UFC after filming the summer blockbuster movie The A-TEAM, to take on fellow TUF 10 coach and rival “Suga” Rashad Evens in the main event at UFC 114.

MAIN CARD

PRELIMINARY CARD

EVENT NOTES

• The UFC announced the event is SOLD OUT
  • UFC 114 draws 15,081 attendance earning a live gate of $3.9 million.
  • Submission of the Night goes to Ryan Jensen
  • Knockout of the Night goes to Mike Russow
  • Fight of the Night goes to Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and Jason Brilz
  • UFC 114 Videos Here

Comments

1. Evans

Miller

Nogueira

Sanchez

Duffee

Sadollah

Esudero

Guillard

Diabate

Riley

Forbes

2. CobraClutch says:

Rampage KTFO's Sugah in first round. Book it.

3. Wow, rampage looks smaller in that picture. Maybe he doesn't have as much strength advantage as he did before he made the movie.

4. rampage-

bisping-

nog-

sanchez

duffee

CC is right .

but i dont hope he gas himself with hitting air.

5. i agree with ryan rampage looks alot smaller in the upper body than usual

6. tru that but he trained hard so his body got more ripped and dry

7. CobraClutch says:

True, Donio…And this is also at the weigh-in where he's all dehydrated and sucked down. He'll be a lot bigger in the fight tonight.

8. haha Rampage smaller? maybe. But did you see him when he first started trainning he looked like the black pillsbury doughboy. If anything he looks great, if it was a horse race I would be placing all my money on Rampage to place in 1st… with a sweat ass knock out to go along with it!!!!

9. WHODINI says:

maybe he trained differently … he does look weaker to me .. prob where hes traing at

10. wow ufc 115 looks weak

11. nog/brilz fight gave me an orgasm, wow what a fight.

12. Rampage says:

Guess I blew it, you know what I'm saying?

Good call CC

13. CobraClutch says:

Yeah, I'm the ONLY one that picked Rampage to KO Rashad. Whatever, man. You guys got the biggest hard-ons for me, it's pretty sad. Go get your own life, and don't worry about me so much. I know I'm pretty and all, but come on, guys. Seriously. Get over it.

14. im a sad kid,..

15. we all knew that this fight would go like this c'mon in are heart's we al knew

16. Who is the loser who keeps coming on here and pretending to be fighters? Are you 12?

17. WHODINI says:

yeah there just didnt seem to have the buzz about this match …not many Evans bashers pre fight

18. Book it

19. Please get of this f says:

CobraClutch Says:

May 30th, 2010 at 12:35 am

Yeah, I’m the ONLY one that picked Rampage to KO Rashad. Whatever, man. You guys got the biggest hard-ons for me, it’s pretty sad. Go get your own life, and don’t worry about me so much. I know I’m pretty and all, but come on, guys. Seriously. Get over it.

This guy must be crazy. At this point in the conversation he hasn't been attacked by anyone for picking "Book it", I meen Rampage.

Why would a person write a premptive retaliation with out getting a negative response first?

Does a person like this need to see a speacialist or just get a life?

Any thoughts on this?

20. Maybe CobraClutch needs Just the truth to suck his dick more often.

21. Rampage picked on CC before CC had his sissy fit. It doesn't meen he's not still a drama queen.

22. CobraClutch says:

You guys are fucking immature assholes, with serious tunnel vision. I make a prediction and say "book it" which is a gambling term. Another words…bet on it. And I was wrong. So be it. Everyone knows my predictions have sucked. hahaha.

Sissy fit. FUCK YOU guys. Knowing that you want me to leave is only going to make me stay. Like what am I REALLY doing wrong? Making a prediction?

Every time one of you high schoolers starts shit with me and I defend myself, you all pig pile on, because you just love to hate. Then fuck you all.

You wanna hate, then hate. I'm done arguing with a bunch of teenage girls (or dudes who act like they're little girls in high school). All that hate is gonna burn you up inside.

I don't have to justify shit for you little bitches. Like I said earlier. I'm in L.A. Any of you want to be a MAN bout this, and wanna step up, then let me know, bitches. I'll break every single one of you. Until then….study hard, stay off drugs, and stay in school, little girls.

Peace, bitches…..and I mean that literally.

23. Rampage says:

Geez homeboy, don't be so sensitive. You know whatI'm saying?

24. CobraClutch's m says:

Clutchie play nice now remember what i told u about being a internet bully you'll lose all of your little internet friends god know u lost your real life one's *sighs*

25. WHODINI says:

so how was that fight ? did Ramo look that bad ?

26. Rampage says:

I tried homie, gave it 107%

27. CobraClutch says:

Miko, I swear if I ever meet up with you in real life. Seriously….

28. CobraClutch says:

You know what I'm doing? Working out…training…hanging with friends, and spending some time with a VERY pretty lady. You girls can all sit inside on this beautiful day, right by your computers, and keep hitting refresh to try to trash my internet name. LOL.

I win. :)

29. Miko???WTF did I do?

Don't pin this one on me you douche bag.

Until now, I've been acting like you don't exist and I haven't said a fucking word to you in weeks.

LOFL @ " I swear if I ever meet up with you in real life. Seriously…." threats on a message board. You're pathetic.

30. Please get of this f says:

CobraClutch Says:

May 30th, 2010 at 3:06 pm

You know what I’m doing? Working out (watching a bowflex infomercial)…training (looking at pictures from a MMA book)…hanging with friends (playing World of Warcraft), and spending some time with a VERY pretty lady (the Victoria Secrets catalog and my hand). You girls can all sit inside on this beautiful day, right by your computers, and keep hitting refresh to try to trash my internet name (loving the attention). LOL (crying).

31. Rampage says:

Homeboy needs to get laid yo

with a REAL girl

you know what I'm saying?

32. Word Rampage

33. I don't buy it kid, your post had TOO much B.S, in it. Training, friends, girl friend, it sounds like a lonely teenagers hopes and dreams, and there is nothing wrong with that, but please stop using emoticons (happy faces) cause only girls do that and I'm not kidding.

The Fights were an odd showing because there was too much hype for Rampage vs. Rashad and neither of these guys has what it takes to be a Belt Holder in the LH division. Still I was surprised by the Sanchez loss, he needs to choose his class and stick with it. Bisping is climbing back to contender status, so is Guilard, and I was sorry to read of Dan Lauzon's loss, but that kid is tenacious and will be back. Looking forward to some big summer bouts!

34. @Rampage: whoever you are, I take back the smack talk. You funny as hell

35. i gotta agree about with cc about the smily faces. that is a little girlish. why is cobraclutch so sensitive? you would think that between training, hanging, and the pretty lady that he wouldnt have time to sit and post a 3 or 4 paragraph essay

36. dude he always says the same shit. he runs his mouth, talks shit about something, gets called out on it then says hes training all the time and can kick anyones ass. it probably happens on every ppv

37. WHODINI says:

book it ….yo !!!!

38. Rampage says:

You my ninja now Miko, you know what I'm saying?

Word to big bird yo

39. WHODINI says:

anyway ……can we stop the pissing contest and someone tell me how bad Ramp looked? was he that bad ?

or was Evans better or had a better game plan ?

40. Forrest Griffin says:

Damn, and I thought my beating from Silva was bad! Feels sorry for Clutch.

41. Real Guy says:

Hey Clutch! I wanted to mention that I have a girlfriend too so everybody here will respect me and forget about the bullshit about me pretending NOT to be a nerd. I also fought on last nights UFC ppv and my dad owns Microsoft which is a 20 billion dollar company which pays for my training. Guess that's why I was able to pull in Ms March of 2008s playmate of the mouth who I sleep with every night while living in my mansion that is already paid off but I fight cause I love it but don't need the money. Did I also mention that I hold the record for sleeping with the most women on the planet beating Wilt Chamberlain? All perfect 10s as well which is weird but take my word for it. I'm typing it so it must be true!

42. Rampage says:

Hey ya'll take it easy on Cobra, he's probably 13 years old.

word?

43. Todd Duffee says:

and I thought last night was embarrassing.

44. Alan Belcher says:

I totally believe that CobraClutch is the cool guy he says he is but then again I also believe that I can pick apart Anderson Silva! Follow me on twitter because I need more fans. (shows Belcher mouth piece)

45. Wow, this is all so harsh, but hysterical. I love how calling someone a little girl is such a horrible insult. Oh well, I was happy rashad won, I have never really liked rampage.

46. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Funny shit.

47. Borris da Blade says:

CobraClutch Says:

May 30th, 2010 at 12:24 pm

"I don't have to justify shit for you little bitches. Like I said earlier. I'm in L.A. Any of you want to be a MAN bout this, and wanna step up, then let me know, bitches. I’ll break every single one of you. Until then….study hard, stay off drugs, and stay in school, little girls.

Peace, bitches…..and I mean that literally."

LOL when somebody shows up to your parents house and your mom shouts down to the basement that somebody from CageToday is here for you only to go hide under her bed while she calls the cops.

I love people that pretend they would meet up offline and know they'd shit a brick if it came to that. I bet his voice cracked just pretending to act hard and type that…or maybe the "crack" was his fragile lil girl fingers breaking from not being able to push down on the keys.

48. CobraClutch says:

Ha. Funny. I'm out living life, and you girls sit on your computer talking about ME. Hahahaha. I won big time. You girls have fun thinking about me all day long. hahahahaha.

49. CobraClutch says:

Oh, and yeah….any time you wanna try to do something offline, I live in L.A…..so let's do this. Don't believe me? Test it. Let's see, little bitches……let's see…….

50. I have a brother who is 16 yrs old and he talks just like CobraClutch with all the hahahaha comments on facebook.

CC is a sophmore in highschool…….book it

Dana White UFC 114 Video Blog, Fan Expo