UFC 103: Josh Koscheck vs Frank Trigg

josh-koscheck

Making his UFC return, Frank Trigg will be welcomed back by Josh Koscheck at UFC 103 likely on Sept 19 in Dallas, TX, according to MMAJunkie.

Frank “Twinkle Toes” Trigg (19-6) will make another run at the UFC welterweight division since leaving the UFC after two back to back losses to Matt Hughes and Georges St. Pierre back in 2005. He has racked up a four fight winning streak as of late with wins over Edwin Dewees, Makoto Takimoto, Falaniko Vitale and Danny Babcock

Koscheck (12-4) has gone 1-2 in has as of late, dropping his most recent fight to Paulo Thiago at UFC 95.

For the latest on UFC 103, check out our UFC Rumors section.

Comments

1. This should be great..

2. This should be great

3. So you can pretend to be someone else by just changing your Name and keeping your email address the same…go figure…someone is trying to sabatoge me…or start to at least..

Back to MMA,

This looks like a really good fight…i am intersted to see how Trigg does.

4. Nichole Lesniak says:

It's not just you, Tim. All the comments have been capped off on that article….probably a good thing lol

5. I would love to see Frank trig win this one

6. i don't see frank winning this fight, he should have fought serra or maybe he could finally beat hughes but i think kos will be to tough for him.

7. dane drebin says:

dang i was hoping to see trigg win his first fight back. i think kos is a bad matchup for him especially since kos is hungry to come back after that knockout. who knows tho trigg took down hughes in his prime a few times int heir fights but still he always seems to get choked out. we will see good luck trigg.

8. Cobra Clutch says:

Dane, look at Kos' face in that picture. I think Trigg will be OK. hahaha. I know that doesn't count for anything but that's one dumb ass looking face he's making, and that's the one they decide to use. Edith could care less. Logan is hotter than Arianny, because Arianny opened her mouth and showed how annoying she is, and Logan has kept quiet so she's still wicked cute. hahaha.

9. chinesewheelbarrowin says:

dey blocked my old sn so i had to make a new one

10. chinesewheelbarrowin says:

i wasnt even sayin dat bad a stuff shoot cage Y dont u chill homie i jus said trigg has a buncha wierd pics of him naked on a couch on sherdogg check it out its da truth

11. chinesewheelbarrowin says:

kos will win by gnp 2 triggs old head

12. Kos will be a dangerous fight with how much he has evolved.

13. I wonder if a 3rd matt hughes fight is in Trigg's future. I hope so

14. whodini says:

i agree ….looks like a tough match up for him …hope he does well myself….maybe wel'll see a new and improved Trigg

15. The fight is simple imo. It comes down to who is the better wrestler. Trigg lost to gsp and hughes b/c they were the better wrestlers. If kos outwrestles him I see him winning. I hope it turns into a slugfest but I doubt it. Kos was just KO'd. I see him shooting.

16. Ko is going to take him down and Tap him out or Ground and pound