UFC 101 Video: Forrest Griffin MMA 101

Comments

1. AFRAIDOR MILLIONERKO says:

Forrest as underdog…… Silva needs to be extra careful!! These are the fights he's the most dangerous in!!! Can't wait!

2. Allthe fighters said the same shit before they fought Anderson. Oh he's a man like everyone else, i gonna take him to the groud, Dan hendersen said he was gonna knock out silva or if he goes to the ground he will beat him. Irvin said the same shit, Marquart exc….. FORREST COULDNT BEAT A WASHED UP STEPHAN BONNAR OK. RAMPAGE WHEN HE FOUGHT FORREST WAS NOT MENTALLY READY. SILVA IS ALWAYS READY BECAUSE HE WAS BORN TO BE A FIGHTER AND HAS THE FIGHTING SPIRIT PLUS HE HAS A GREAT ATTITUDE. PLEASE GET OF THE FORREST BANDWAGON PEOPLE

3. Sounds like someone jumped on the Silva train. Please stop quoting what mainstream journalist say about these fighters and come up with your own thoughts@@@

4. dane drebin says:

no shit jay that comment sounded pretty dumb griffin is a former world champion and is always dangerous. silva has looked like shit lately. they are both great fighters and in this game any fight could go either way. ya anderson has the fighting spirit but so does griffin retard.

5. Anderson Silva is a says:

Don't forget that Jay is a Anderson Silva nuthugger to the fullest. I would love to see Forrest or Hendo, knock Anderson TFO…Anderson, go to "Dancing to the Stars" on TV, if you want to be a showboat and dance around the octagon like a idiot…I really hate it when he does that stupid sh*t. I think he looks like a tard twitching around. Someone that likes his cocky ass, should really tell him that he looks like a fool out there when he does that sh*t.

6. If you guys have balls come to this Poll late saturday night and than i'll see what you ahve to say about forrest. remember only if you have balls. But i know you guys arent going go to come

7. Jay, I think Anderson will win and I think he'll probably win by TKO. I want Forrest to win, but if he doesn't, I definetely want my boy Hendo to beat his ass and take his belt.

8. *UFC NEWS* says:

James Irvin withdraws from UFC 102 fight against Wilson Gouveia due to a very bad knee injury.

9. Zach, hendo had his chance and he obviously didn't do too good in my opinion. and i keep hearing this Bull shit about Anderson having a weak ground game. OH YEAH GET HIM TO THE GROUND. FORREST GET HIM TO THE GROUND YOUR BIGGER THAN HIM OY YEAH!!

Anderson Silva has excellent ground skills and is a BJJ black belt. Leitus also had his chance on the ground. Hendo got to the ground and didn't do squat. was he afraid to commit. Anderson finished hendo on the ground. he submitted a world class wrestler and out grappled Nate Marqaurt who is also a great grappler.

10. Jay, Dan did better then anyone else who has fought Anderson. Dan actually won the first round against him. Also, fights don't always go down the same way they did the first time. Hendo definetley has a chance to beat Anderson the next go around. Jay, if your sleeping on Hendo and counting him out against Anderson in their rematch, you might be sadly mistaken and just might just see your boy Anderson get KO'd. If Dan lands one of those bombs on anyone, they're going down.

11. Zach, i just saw a interview on here or some other site and i talked to some mma insiders they all said that Hendo Clocked Anderson with a pretty good right hand and Anderson didnt even feel it. So quit saying that hendo never clocked him. Buy this event and watch it carefully and even Mike goldberg and joe roagan mentioned "oh big right hand by hendersen" Dont deny it Zach

12. I will deny it because anyone that has got hit by one of his bombs got dropped and KO'd. Dan never hit Anderson really good.

13. Look, all I'm saying is Dan has a chance to beat Anderson and Anderson has a chance to beat Dan. Saying Hendo has no chance to beat Anderson in their next fight is foolish. Anything can happen in a fight.

14. Please Forrest. please put anderson silva in his place. silva has been putting on lackluster championship main event fights so far. Nothing entertaining at all. I would love to see silva vs rampage at 205… now that silva has moved up.

15. EVERYBODY AFTER THIS FIGHT WILL STOP DOUBTING SILVA. PEOPLE HAVE DOUBTING SILVA SINCE: LUTER, MARQUART, FRANKLIN 2, HENDERSEN, IRVIN, COTE, LEITUS AND NOW FORREST. EVRYBODY JUST COME TALK TO ME AFTER THE FIGHT. IF YOU STILL HAVE THE BALLS TO.

16. dane drebin says:

wow jay ur so cool betting on anderson when hes a huge favorite most everyone on here knows anderson is the favorite for a reason just get off his nuts a little he's a human and can be beat like everyone else. forest is a world champion and can win the fight aswell. i doubt forrest has a good enough chin tho.

17. I mean if Anderson loses Jay? Will you have the balls to talk after the fight? Don't get me wrong, I love me some anderson and I think he's going to win, but usually people talk mad shit, then get shot down, and we never hear from them again…ala bisping nuthuggers

18. what if*

19. Al your wrong actually.

i picked Bisping to grind out a decision on Hendo

that being said, i don't think Bisping took Hendo seriously at all (Rashad said he saw him out drinking a few days pre fight)

20. Yea I also heard that, and now he's pissed at Rashad or something…still don't think it would have mattered tho…

21. Lol now its the smach anderson silve time :S first fedor now it's silva's turn hahahaahah

22. IF anderson loses i will come back here and stop talking shit. DEAL! and if he wins will you have the balls to come back in here. DONT YOU GUYS GET IT. DAMIAN MAIA IS THE ONLY THREAT TO ANDERSON. FORREST IS A BAD STYLE. FORREST WANTS TO BANG WITH A WORLD CLASS STRIKER. INTELLIGENT AGGRESSION?? WHAT IN THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN. ANDERSON SILVA CHECKS EVERY PUNCH AND KICK THROWN AT HIM. HE IS ALSO VERY DEFENSIVE. YOU GYS ACTUALLY THINK THAT FORREST CAN KNOCK HIM OUT??

23. I see forrest going taking the fight to the ground and Wrok ground and pound and Go for some subs..Forrest isnt bad at all on the ground..That how he beat Jackson by takedowns..Shogun he sub in the 3, Shogun is great on the ground..

I hope silva can win, If it was a 5 rounder i think silva would win hands down but its only 3 rounds so idk

24. Well since I'm picking Anderson to win, yes, yes I will have the gohoonies to come back if he wins

25. Prediction; Silva to win.

Want; Forrest ktfo Silva.

Silva is an arse…. total dickwad. WAR FORREST

oh and i'd bet on Forrest has he gives better odds and i love the underdog!

26. wasnt irvin and hendo suppose to knock out Silva???

27. I have a feeling Forrest will go to his old ways and just start using his face to block. His Rocky Balboa style. If he does its going to be a quick match because Silva will KO Forrest if he does this. Forrest has used this style to win a lot of fights but it just wont work with Silva. He has to take him down and hold him there and hope for decision. Silvas JJ is too good and striking is best in the UFC.

28. Irvin? are you on drugs?

Silva has never been knocked out…. but one can want

29. dane drebin says:

forrest has never knocked out anyone he's not gunna ko anderson. the only way he could win is by sub, stoppage or decision. anderson is most likely gunna win but i really hope griffin doesnt get stopped early and can turn this into a war.

30. what i meant was that Irvin was hyped put to knock out and beat Silva. a lot of poeple said irvin was gonna beat silva just like their saying Forrest is gonna beat Silva.

31. Oh btw Silva is not rampage that keeps taking kicks. In muay thai they teach you to check kicks, just like silva did to irvin he checked the kick and fucked him up. Cung lee also does the same thing. So dont give that bullshit that forrest will utilize leg kicks and chop that tree down. Silva is not rampage

32. dane drebin says:

jay i dont know anyone that thought irvin was gunna be the man to beat silva lol

33. dane drebin says:

let me guess ur a lakers fan and feel like ur so smart everytime u pick them to win over the wizards lol. tiger woods fan aswell? look everyone knows anderson is the man to beat and a strong favorite for a reason. some people just like forrests attitude a lot more than cocky ass anderson silva. im sure ull be on here screamin told u so if anderson wins like he's supposed to. i didnt care really who won this fight because i think both are awesome fighters and just wanted a war but now i want forrest to get the upset just so u can eat some humble pie. its highly unlikely however seeing as forrests chin doesnt match his heart.

34. Yea Jay, I liked Anderson alot more before you came out of the Silva homo closet on this thread.

35. Yep I am a lakers fan. NOT! cmon guys dont you get it. Silva is at a different level bar none. I just dont believe Forrest is the guy to shock the world though. I do believe that Damian Maia can shock the world or ricardo almeida perhaps. Silva is too good to go down right now. if you are Judging Anderson on his last 2 performances thats nonsense. Even Chuck lidell said its frustrating to fight because everytime you engage the guy (thalis leitus) goes to the ground like a little bitch. Anderson was being strategic. Believe me he was not off in those 2 fights at all. He did pinish Cote as well. He was just playing with him. He is fighting smarter I guess.

36. We totally get it. He's in a league of his own, we saw the last two fights and watched the post fight and what chuck said. This isn't news. WE GET IT. I don't know how many ways you can say you want Silva's cock in your mouth.

37. You can also give your boy Forrest a get well Kiss in the hospital saturday night after Silva beats him down. And than you can come on this site and talk to me.

38. No *Face palm* I said I'm picking Silva to win

39. oh now you want silva to win. ok i thought you were backing your boy Forrest up. Just checking.

40. Post 17 and 24 Jay

41. kinda sounds like your were not confident enough in silva. anyways my bad.

42. I honestly dont see how Forrest is gonna walk away with this one. Unless he can take Silva down at will I don't see how its gonna happen.

43. No I am, and I'm certain he's going to win, and it's all good

44. From post 2

"FORREST COULDNT BEAT A WASHED UP STEPHAN BONNAR OK."

Uh, he beat stephan bonnar twice by unanimous decision both fights.

And, according to Dana White, the first fight was one of the main reasons took off on cable TV.

45. yea jay man, sorry so hard on ya…I just heard you talk up anderson in every single way, and everyone knows. I'm sorry I just hate nuthuggers…but hopefully we can celebrate Saturday night with a silva win.

46. Anderson Will beat him guaranteed. End of subject.

47. dane drebin says:

anderson should win in dominating fashion but i hope he breaks his leg corey hill style first leg kick ;)