Top 10 Pound-4-Pound Fedor Rant

Hilarious rant on Sherdog’s p4p rankings not including Fedor in the top 10. [TeamTakeover]

1. Anderson Silva (26-4)
  2. Georges St. Pierre (20-2)
  3. Jose Aldo (17-1)
  4. Frankie Edgar (12-1)
  5. B.J. Penn (15-6-1)
  6. Jon Fitch (22-3, 1 NC)
  7. Mauricio Rua (19-4)
  8. Jake Shields (25-4-1)
  9. Lyoto Machida (16-1)
  10. Rashad Evans (15-1-1)

Comments

1. Aldo Raine says:

Wow that guys a fuckin loser. Talk about a meat head. I agree with sherdog about most of their rankings. I'm glad to see Jon Fitch so high. I have always thought he is one of the best fighters in the UFC…..the only problem is GSP is in the same division as him and he's a freak of nature. I don't know if Frankie Edgar should be so high though. I'm not completely sold on him yet. He had a perfect game plan against BJ and I thought he definitely won the fight but I don't know if he could beat BJ again. I hope Shields comes to the UFC. I know he's an amazing fighter but the UFC middleweight division has some really good fighters. I'd like to see him come in and fight nate marquardt and see how his wrestling matches up. I am happy to see Fedor off the top 10 list finally. Though he has the record to be on the top 10……he just hasn't fought the competition. Finally places like Sherdog are changing their rankings.

2. Fuck Yo Couch! says:

This guy is the real CobraClutch.

3. Fedor Is still to 5. Cmon guys he got caught when he shouldnt have got caught. You guys know that Fedor can still beat Werdum and it was a poor mistake on Fedor end. Look at Fedor's record and compare it to those top 10. And he is right hardcore fans like me also pay 55.00 a month and support this sport.

4. i cant believe that u can put jake sheilds above lyoto and rashad. i kno they're different weight classes but this is p4p. he shouldnt even be on the list. he fights in strikeforce. go ahead and call me a ufc nuthugger…but the truth is the ufc is the big leagues. and if you're not fightin in the bigs then you're not fightin the best. "he beat dan hendo!"….he beat a drained hendo and barely made it out of the first round. he's got nothin. if he came into the ufc he would be just like carlos condit…..cant do shit against real fighters.

and when lesnar destroys carwin this weekend i'd like to see him close to no. 5. even if u hate him u have to recognize that there's nobdy else that can beat him. the only person that has a chance is fedor and that's sketchy. and fedors's not even ranked in the top 10! btw….that's not right. the guy loses one fight and was at the top and now he doesn't make the list. weak. why is lyoto still on the list then?

5. WHO EVER THAT GUY WAS IN THE VIDEO…. PLEASE FIGHT ME… IM FROM PHILLY AND WOULD LOVE TO JUST KICK YOUR ASS… YOU SOUND LIKE THE BIGGEST LOSER IN THE WORLD… TAKE OFF YOUR MICHAEL JACKSON GLOVES PUT ON SOME 4 OZ'S AND COME BANG WITH ME. IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE PLEASE RESPOND AND WILL SET IT UP…

6. Detroit says:

That guy would fuck you up Chris, everyone from Philly is a Douche Bag Loser.

He kicked your Dad's ass last week and your Dad loved it!

7. WHODINI says:

lol now that was funny fuck yo couch

8. now that guy is a hardcore fan. I still go to bars to watch the fights!

9. Dude….save your money! You can were the gloves and glasses while you're on the internet…and buy all the t-shirts, hoodies and toys…..YOU ARE STILL A COMPLETE LOSER! Wow…he iritates me almost as much as Rampage!

10. Ya know what i mean?

11. thanks sparky… that dude is a complete toolbag… as for detroit… come to philly and put your dukes up hahahaha bitch.

12. P4P #1 Fan says:

This is why I never get that crazy over P4P ranking because it is impossible to really determine who the best P4P fighter. It is hard enought to debate fighters from different orgs (like if Fedor or Brock should be #1 HW) against each other, much harder when you now also have to consider wieght. If we truly are looking at P4P, the lighter the fighter, with the better record, is going to be #1…that would be Jose Aldo.

The looks and sounds like a douche but I do agree with some of the Fedor stuff that he says.

13. Detroit says:

Been there, done that.

Philadelphia the City of Brotherly Love!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha – What a bunch of fags!

Go fuck yourself with a Cheese Steak tool.

The Philies Suck, the Sixers Suck, Beagles Suck, and your Mom sucks…you know Chris?

14. Kung Fu Panda says:

I normally don't get involved but I just have to ask… Detroit, who are the Beagles?

15. Detroit says:

The Eagles, the NFL Football Team from Philidelphia Pennsylvania, I assumed everyone on here was a guy…

16. LOL….Detroit want to sign with StrikeFarce, you'll be my new biggest star!

17. Flying Armbar says:

Oh the Eagles, you dumb fuck, then learn how to spell… although that might be hard to do in broken down Detroit-you 8 mile bitch! You fucken Michael Moore lookalike.

18. Dana White says:

Sorry Coker but Detroit is sucking my dick as we speak… already signed him!

19. Hahaha detroit your sooo cute man… gettin face fucked by all these dudes on this site… your a little sweetheart

20. Oh and by the way Detroit, back when my Mom used to walk the streets for money, all the guys that wouldn't pay her were from Motown!

She was a Whore, but she was honest…

21. Detroit says:

Hey Chris, sorry to hear about your Mother, truly.

Flying Armbar, it was spelled BEAGLES on purpose you moron. Think about it…YOU WILL GET IT, if you really focus…geez

22. Flying Armbar says:

What are you 12? Beagles…seriously? It was so stupid you had to explain and now I that I get it, it is still stupid. Go wash up for dinner little guy!

23. Yeah man, anyone that watches Football knows that. We must assume that Flying Armbar is either a chick or French.