Tito Ortiz Runs Into Chuck Liddell and Buffer On His Way To Philly

Comments

1. just another mma dud says:

Well, it's nice to see Tito has learned some humility! He talks tough for a dude who will never win a fight in the UFC again. Honestly, I hope he did something to redeem himself by the end of the blog because I couldn't watch the whole thing. Tito is a classless loser.

2. Didn't Chuck Liddell (class) knock this Talker out?

3. HA HA funny video cant wait for titos comeback

4. Ed Herman vs. Aaron Simpson rebooked, moved and official for UFC 102

I cant wait to see this fight..I think Aaron is a beast and will walk throw Ed, but it could be a good match..

5. Oswald Gobblecock says:

100% or not, Chuck could probably still whoop Tito's ass. He did it long before they 1st fought in practice back when Tito claimed he was "100%".

6. Tito Is A Bitch says:

Hoping Chuck comes out of retirement to knock his punk ass out and shut him up…..again. And this time…no flights home…ride the Amtrack, Huntington Bitch-Boy.

7. Tito's Mom says:

Leave my sweet little boy alone!

8. I thought chukee boy would ride in Dana's private jet. Dana and him are best friends and they build the ufc up

9. how sweet would it be for tito to put together a few wins and chuck comes out of retirement to ko him again for his last fight. Please God!!!

10. cockinmouth says:

balls.

11. ok chuck is sitting in the back, we fucking get it tito.

tito ortiz… same douche-bag , different year.

12. you guys crack me up. all this chuck chuck chuck. chuck is washed up. dont get me wrong chuck was the best, but fighters hit a wall and its over. chuck knows it you guys should know it. If Tito got a chance to get his hands on chuck again he would destroy him. when tito wasnt 100% he drew with rashad and would have won with out the point deduction. beat forrest, went the distance with machida, chuck gets knocked out every time he steps into the ring now. So all you chuck fans dont wish that on him please.

13. i agree with you johnny on tito beating forrest and taking machida to a decision, but he still would not beat chuck.chuck is past his prime but he has tito's number all day.

14. maybe but father time often changes alot of things. I believe tito can still fight. I really dont think chuck has much left in his tank

15. i agree with you on that tito can probally go farther than chuck in the rankings but when it comes to the too of them i just think chuck has his number.

16. roy i agree with you that chuck did have titos number, but chucks time has gone. his time has past and chuck has aged 10yrs in the past two in the fight game. I have all the respect in the world for chuck but he doesnt need to get back in the ring with anyone at this point. when rashad hit him with that hook his career was over. that was viscious. At this point he couldnt handle stephan bonner let alone tito.

17. AFRAIDOR MILLIONERKO says:

as far as rematches go, I'd like to see tito go against Machida again. You wanna talk aboout someone getting ktfo'd….it would happen NOW. Lyoto is just that much better and Tito hasn't even fought in…..how long?!

18. a.m no ones sayin titos ready for machida, but tito has given machida his best fight in the ufc. and almost pulled out a last second submission, let tito get a few fights under his belt and b at 100% and then maybe we can talk about that rematch.

19. i am not a big fan of his but i think tito does has something left, i agree that machida would probally kill him now but i think he could beat guys like forest and jardine all day. i would have to see him beat chuck to beleave it though.

20. roy it would probably be one of the biggest ppv buys ever if they fought again, but seriously I dont think chuck should get back into the octagon again alls he can do now is hurt his legacy and himself. and chuck has nothing left to prove. and i wouldnt want to see him ko'd like that rashad fight again.

21. Good interesting comments by everyone…

22. Good interesting comments by everyone. I find myself agreeing with a lot of you.

23. i am not disagree with that, he should retire no need to prove anything. i just think he has tito's number for life it happens sometimes. shane mosely could never beat forrest, and forrest could not beat miorga(spelling). sometimes people just got you number.

24. AFRAIDOR MILLIONERKO says:

Chuck beat Tito when there was a question as to who was the man. Twice. Now, we have seen Chuck had his time, is well respected and liked….he mos def' doesn't need to, nor should he, come back for Tito or really anyone. I like the Jardine suggestion, though. Test that chin with a little cro-magnon strength. Maybe he could fight Spider next, since Silva won't fight Machida.(lame)

25. I don't think it's smart for Chuck to fight again. I agree, he doesn't have anything prove. But on the contrary, I would love to see him fight again and KO somebody, one last time and I would hate to see Chuck end his glorious career on a KO defeat.

26. DEUSHBAG = TITO

27. i like that huntington beach bitch boy …. i still cant stand him …even more now…. he is convinced hes the best ever

28. Oswald Gobblecock says:

He already did!

29. Chuck Liddell says:

Remember my fight with Wandy, boys. We pounded on each other and no one got knocked out. I will STILL whoop that Huntington Bitch-Boy's ass. If I were 80, with an amputated leg and blind in one eye…I'd STILL beat that bitch-boy's ass…like when Randy gave him a spanking…literally…a spanking. Google it.

30. Tito would beat Chuck now. all it needs is one stray punch on Chuck and its game over. he no longer has the Chin for it.

31. I think it's funny all this talk about how tito gave machida his best fight in the octagon. Almost all of Machida's fights go to decision, and there was no way that triangle was gonna finish machida. Tito was way gassed, and it took like 2 seconds for Machida to pull out of it…and it was fully sunk in. That's sad on tito's part.

@Afraidor

I would absolutely love to see anderson silva smash the piss out of tito.

God I fuckin hate this guy

32. Lyoto Machida says:

I drink my pee. I dominate competitors. Bring on the Huntington Bitch-Boy. He'll drink my pee, too.

33. i think this was all staged anyway so tito could brag