The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale Results

jon-jones-hamill

Main Card

Preliminary Card

Event Notes

The UFC announces that Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz will be the coaches of the 11th season of The Ultimate Fighter reality show. Chuck vs Tito 3 in 2010!

Comments

1. Marcus got owned

2. i wonder how much alexander got paid to have that gameplan. kimbo is not the better fighter. to me it looked like a set up.

3. im not sure about that Kimbo fight .. hmmm?… he really wasn't that good or was Houston that bad ? or what ? i'm sure we are getting set up again

4. Ha Ha Ha Kimbo won

5. Shogun of Harlem says:

the kimbo fight looked fishy to me. I am not sure what Houstons gameplan was. I really thought Houston was going to own Kimbo. The fight looked like a setup. It looked like a setup bad.

6. I can tell you Houstons gameplan was. It was to make Kimbo dizzy.

Got to go titties is fighting

7. Shogun of Harlem says:

titties can fight

8. It was not a set up Dana wouldnt risk his fucking business and integrity of the sport for a stupid fight WAKE UP this isnt some low down dirty promotion with no money, Houstan said his gameplan was to use his kicks to wear down kimbo and then strike, he has been evolving into an MMA fighter and wanted to focus more on gameplans than just striking it was working but unfortunetly he wasted to much time circle jerking. Kimbo showed that he has evolved just a bit and has some okay but obvious shady ground game that needs fine tuneing but that will come along. I still dont think Kimbo can fight at HWGHT and his best is if he can cut to 205 but he needs to add some muscle to those chicken legs as those kicks shouldnt have done that much damage.

I am happy Mitrione won, Marcus is done and will retire.

Matt Hamil deserved the victory as those illegal strikes i counted 3 cost him that broken nose but all in all Jones was on his way to victory anyways but an illegal strike is and illegal strike and the ref Mazzegatti did the right thing for once in his life along with the judges.

Now if only Nelson can beat Schaub as i would love to see how Nelson loses to the UFC HWGHTS, i dont care who wins but it would be nice to see Nelson win i think he would be an entertaining fighter.

9. Shogun of Harlem says:

James McSweeney is a good fighter too.

10. I am Pulling for McSweeny too

11. James Mcweeny such a fucking LOSER.

12. Are you serious this was an earlier fight, James wins at the end of round 3 via TKO…go to Sherdog.com

13. Shogun of Harlem says:

Ortiz and Liddel 3 are you kidding

14. Liddell vs Tito 3, Season 11 for Ultimate Fighter couches…awesome.

15. There gose Tim sucking on Danas balls! Dana just said Tito and Chuck on TUF I saw that coming when Tito came back. Tim was that you on live TV hanging on Danas balls

16. No shit Roy wins by KO, WTF i thought for sure TKO from crucifex but KO, man didnt see that one coming.

17. Thanks Shogun, i will.

18. Dude Hall, WTF you dont know me so why the stupid shit.

I think its intersting I hate Tito and i like Chuck both men are on the decline and it will be a grea season and fight. Both guys like to actually coach and the fight well who knows what will happen. Also its obviously the best the UFC could do right now with so many top level fighters out for a few months.

Also i just found out i will be joing Schoonover in Afghan…got my deployment orders today at drill, I am going to fucking kill those bastards…OORAH!!!!

19. Shogun of Harlem says:

Tim stay safe in Afghan man. seriously

20. Good luck Tim. Its been a long time since I posted. I saw you got your orders … be safe and thank you.

21. Tim stay safe. We will be praying for you! And please just try to keep your mind off of Dana. Ha ha just kidin But really keep your mind off of Dana.

22. I do have to say that I have to defend Tim on this one. i have seen Hall’s posts on this site and he’s a fucking Moron. I mean the only comments he makes is about how he hates Dana and how UFC fighters Suck and how Pride fighters are so much better. I mean he has to be that Mike guy who was this website before. Nobody else makes that dumb of posts. It could literally be a UFC charity event and Hall would say….Dana’s just doing it for publicity and Pride could get more money. I mean this Hall dude is Fucking dumb. Just thought I should throw that out there. I will expect your reply to be about how dana sucks and your posts on the rest of this site to be about how dana white sucks too. HE MADE MMA POPULAR DUMB ASS!!!

23. Bones Jones is a MOSTER!!!!!! That kid destroyed Hamill. The take down was new and amazing. He warned the ref that Hamill was vulnerable and ref made him continue to fight. Jones got DQ’d for the ref’s mistake. Hamill was done long before Bones lowered the illegal elbow.

24. Thanks Tim, If it wasnt for dudes like you protecting our freedom,we wouldnt be able to have the luxury of enjoying MMA and talking shit to each other on MMA sites.GOD SPEED! STAY SAFE!

25. Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Kimbo fight was NOT a setup, because like Tim said, I think they would see that as a very stupid idea. I think Houston's gameplan was just not executed well. Kinda wanted to see Justin Wren win, and I wasn't a huge Mcsweeney fan, but I'm pretty sure he will try to drop to light heavyweight and fight. Fuck Mitrione. I wanted Marcus to absolutely knock his head off. Now we have to see that douche bag fight again. Frankie Edgar also looked awesome. I gotta say, I have never heard that rule about those elbows Jones was throwing. Swat, I disagree, Hamill was still defending himself when Jones was motioning towards the ref., he was kind of jumping the gun, but I do agree that Jones looked awesome and I do think he will go very far. Kind of figured Roy Nelson would win, but I wanted to see Schaub take it.

26. i hope u get canceled in afgan

27. I think its funny how Stann went from being the champ(wec) and now he cant even get any air time.

28. Rumble you say Dana made MMA popular you are a idiot as well . I say the fighters made MMA popular. All boss men will always tell you they make the company but its not its the workers that make the company a company would not be shit without the workers. Rumble I would imagine you are the type of person that would kiss your bossmans ass. And for the record I love seeing the UFC fighters fight it is an art ,I just dont care much for Dana. To me this was a great show tonight better than the last couple of pay per veiws .

29. TartanTorpedo says:

Jon Jones looks a great exciting prospect, very entertaining.

Why did the arena only look half full? surely for such an event it should be packed.

Also did anyone else think it was cringeville interviewing Hulk Hogan? Lets try and break away from the fake clowns, not be associated with them.

30. TartanTorpeddo I agree stay away from the fake clowns. We already have one in the UFC we dont need no more. The fake clowns have alot of health issues look at Brock he is a very strong and aggressive fighter but his health sucks. You could be the best fighter in the world but if your health is bad you aint shit.

31. i never though the fight of kimbo goes to a 3 round

houstan you want to make kimbo dissy or sometin?

kimbo must train his legs cuz their are skinny

kimbo worked on his ground game the slam was awsome :D

i hated big belly nelson and i hated schaub 2 why they didnt let damarques fight he killed schaub until the choke .

skip ''bitch tits'' damarques looks great at the fight in tuf.

i rad rampage conna finish his contract when his contract expire?

32. Jon Bones Jones is the future of MMA. He owned Matt hamill. Those elbows he used where pretty fucking nasty looking but are they really any more dangerous than a side elbow going to the temple of the head? Plus i dont really think it was those elbows that caused hamill to not get up. Jons should have been punished with a piont deduction and then gave Jones the win. Liked Jon Jones attitute though even after being DQ.

The best thing about the kimbo fight was the slam. That was about it, as the rest of the fight made me dizzy.

33. it is fummy how Stann did drop from the radar .its kinda funny too .. how the fighters from other leagues have meshed or not meshed with the UFC ..i thought the pride fighters would kick major ass when they got here…but that shows you what i know and im still not a Roy Nelson fan ..

34. Oh, and good luck Tim.

35. Yea Hall Dana was a real horrible for MMA. Also that fake clown in the UFC is also the heavyweight champ. Everyone wants to see him fight Fedor so he's obviously a worthy opponent. HAHA Just because they come from WWF doesn't mean their automatically in bad health. What about Big Nog he has been sick for quite a bit as of the last year or so. Thats like saying that since Big Nog came from Pride that all Pride fighters are prone to being sick. HAHA Hall you have a lot of stupid comments.

36. Just wanted to say Thank you for ALL the warm wishes. I officially will be in Afghan in February for about 6months in special ops support but if i get some down time, i may comment here and there.

Semper Fi

37. you and me dont agree on everything steve haha actually we disagree on tons of stuff but stay safe! hope u do well over there!

38. In the Kimbo fight i kinda get even he 30-27 judge, not that it was a good decision but Houston didnt do shit but "run away" and small kicks. Didnt expect that bullshit in a fight that could have been great. anyway im happy for Kimbos win.

Someone also said its not Dana that did ufc big, it was the fighters… yeah right. Stop your dreaming kid.

It was the right PR at the right time.

There has always been the fighters – but they cant accomplish anything without the right "leaders".

Anyway, may Oden be with you!

39. Seriously, the fighter's need someone to put 'em in the right place in order to get noticed. Dana had the know how to cater to the correct audience. It's because of TUF that mma is as famous as it is right now.

40. You have to admit, the fact that one judge had Kimbo winning the first round even though he didn't throw a punch is a little fishy. I'm no conspiracy theorist but all you doubters that say Dana would never fix a fight just need to re-visit Griffin tapping out after a fall away jab to the face from Silva (aka Dana's Fedor). Then he leaves the ring in a hurry and shows up later without a mark on his face. Hmmmm.

Glad to see Nelson piss off the Angry Aerobics Instructor and win the contract. I was hoping to see Schoonover KO McSweeney's dumb ass. And as much as I liked Marcus, I was kind of glad to see Mitirone KO him after the whole freak out over Junk's eye. What the hell was that?

Good luck overseas Tim – Finish off those freaking stone agers and get back home safe!

41. atleast kimbo was stalking and trying to fight that round all houston did was run side to side like a balarina. i thought kimbo won every round.

42. kimbo did win, but he lost the first round and someone scored that fight 30-27. something needs to be done, im not saying its fixed i just think they need someone who has a fucking clue whats goin on judging these things. i didnt watch the decision, just found out jones got DQed. thats shitty hamil got worked.

43. couture won rounds by leaning on vera for 15 minutes, why cant houston win a roudn by walking in circles

44. because randy was controlling the fight and trying to take him down the whole time and houston was doing a horrible machida impression

45. be safe tim. piss on the Taliban for me.

46. not a bad weekend of fights k-1 was the beest show of the year so far great show, and ufc was not bad i thought kimbo has improved he needs to go to 205 he would have no chance at hw him vs stan would not be a bad match up and he looked pretty big compared to houston i was glad roy won and by k.o. i missed mfc but from what i have heard it was not one of there better shows but still alot of fights this weekend. good luck tim be safe.

47. I am baffled that Hendo is headed to Strikeforce, but a Hendo vs. Fedor match would be great!

That was a weird night of UFC bouts. Alexander was asleep at the wheel, but hand it to Kimbo, a win is a win.