Strikeforce heads off to Columbus, Ohio for Strikeforce “Tate vs. Rousey” on March 3rd at the Nationwide Arena. The show is headlined by Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey who will stop with the verbal jabs and finally fight for the Strikeforce bantamweight title.
This card is stacked from top to bottom.
- Miesha Tate vs. Ronda Rousey [t]
Result: Ronda Rousey defeats Miesha Tate via submission (armbar) at 4:27 of R1.
- K.J. Noons vs. Josh Thomson
Result: Josh Thomson defeats K.J. Noons via unanimous decision. (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Paul Daley vs. Kazuo Misaki
Result: Kazuo Misaki defeats Paul Daley via split decision. (30-27, 28-29, 29-28)
- Bristol Marunde vs. Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza
Result: Ronaldo Souza defeats Bristol Marunde via submission (arm triangle) at 2:43 of R3.
- Lumumba Sayers vs. Scott Smith
Result: Lamumba Sayers defeats Scott Smith via submission (guillotine) at 1:34 of R1.
- Alexis Davis vs. Sarah Kaufman
Result: Sarah Kaufman defeats Alexis Davis via majority decision. (29-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Roger Bowling vs. Brandon Saling
Result: Roger Bowling defeats Brandon Saling via TKO (strikes) at 1:15 of R2.
- Caros Fodor vs. Pat Healy
Result: Ryan Healy defeats Carlos Fodor via submission (arm triangle) at 3:35 of R3.
- Ryan Couture vs. Conor Heun
Result: Ryan Couture defeats Conor Heun via TKO (strikes) at 2:52 of R3
- Ronda Rousey takes Miesha Tates arm off along with her Strikeforce bantamweight belt. Ronda becomes the new Strikeforce 135 lb. champion.
- Strikeforce “Tate vs. Rousey” Fight Video