Roger Huerta Earns Some Street Credit In Bloody Brawl (UPDATE)

WAR Matador,

Austin around 2 AM on Saturday morning … when some other people began fighting. Roger was near the scuffle … when he saw one of the men involved punch a female who was standing near the ruckus.

Once Huerta sees the woman collapse to the ground — he instantly tries to confront the attacker saying, “You just punched a f**kin’ girl.”

Moments later, Huerta takes off his shirt … slams his hat to the ground … and rushes after the man.

No arrest have been made in the incident, but Rogers manager had this to say,

“I have not spoken to Roger yet about this incident, but I can say that it’s in his nature to be very protective of women.”

Watch the full video HERE.

UPDATE
UFC President Dana White tells TMZ:

“In no way do I condone street fighting, but when a guy puts his hands on a woman he deserves to be knocked the f*ck out. Good for Roger.”

UPDATE 2
Roger Huerta tells TMZ

“I just don’t think that it’s right to hit a woman. I approached the man calmly and said, ‘Do you know what you just did? You just knocked out this girl.’ [He responds] ‘F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I’ll knock out any f*ckin’ bitch that I wanna f*ckin’ knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking bitch ass out.’ … As he’s saying this, he’s taking off his shirt … and at that point I was like, alright … I got the better of him and I left. If that was my mom, if that was my sister, my spouse, anyone … I would’ve wanted someone to step in and do something about it.”

Comments

1. GSP is a whore says:

I LOVE IT!!

HUERTA IS SHOWN KICKING THE GUY ONCE HE'S DOWN!!

WHAT A WARRIOR HE IS!!!

WHAT A BAD ASS!!!

…AND HE STRIPPED HIS SHIRT OFF, TRY TO CONTROL YOURSELF COBRACLUTCH!!!

2. Huerta didnt kick him, he stomped him.

The guy punched out a girl, asshole deserves what he gets.

Anyone who fights enough knows taking your shirt off is a pretty smart thing to do. If you don't know why, then you're just a pussy ass keyboard warrior who doesn't get it.

3. That fucking guy deserved it, he sucker punched the shit out of her.

4. GSP is a whore says:

Oh Miko is another tough guy Internet Fighter, just like Cobraclutch.

I'm not a Keyboard Warrior, whatever that is in your odd little world. I'm just posting on an MMA Site.

And if any trained fighter needs to "stomp" on someone once they are on the ground, that says A LOT about them.

5. GSP cant finish a re says:

I would have laid on him until the cops go there. If you'll think he would have gotten up… don't worry, I had grease!

6. LordOfWu says:

I like how you assume from that one grainy shot that he was kicking the guy on the ground. Please continue with your brilliant skills of deductive observation, you amuse me.

7. Lordofwu, I'm pretty positive he got stomped. Miko, dude, calm down. If I'm about to get in a street fight, my shirt isn't the one thing I think to get rid of, but thats just me. He will probably get into trouble for it, but at least he did it for a good reason.

8. Cool.

9. CobraClutch says:

If you had a marvelous torso like Roger then you'd be stripping that bad boy off too. Man, check out his definition, very impressive!

10. stormwolf says:

that jerk deserved everything he got

11. awesome you go roger

12. No, if I was an internet tough guy I would have done something retarded and challenged you to a fight or threatened you. Maybe you're not a keyboard warrior but you're definitely obnoxious when you post, even your fucking gsp-bashing names are obnoxious. Dickheads like you are why this site's comments section sucks now.

13. Ryan: the shirt comes off so your opponent doesn't get the chance to pull it over your head and uppercut/knee you in the face.

14. Rotten JD says:

That shit was awesome, punch a chick then underestimate a smaller than you dude…..fucking tard. I just wish the camera action was better and we could have seen the first knockout shot….HELLS YEAH ROGER!!!

15. In all fairness the chick might have had it coming…….she might not have had the laundry or the dishes done when the other guy got home.

16. I'm not buying it with the shirt. I've never had an issue before, but I wouldn't put that much faith in the other douche nozzle's skill. Either way, I can't speak for you, and whatever works, works.

17. P4P #1 Fan says:

I don't know that I would tear my shirt off, but I will say that I would agree that a shirt can be used against you. A shirt can be used like Miko states, to get a grip/hold of you, or to choke. It would be best if your opponent had a jacket or sweatshirt to avoid the possibility of tearing (t-shirt could easily tear) but nonetheless, a t-shirt would be an option.

18. To everyone who thinks Roger stomped the guy while he was down, go watch the video and take note of a few things.

1. Where Roger is shown with his shirt off initially, a man in a gray shirt comes over and tries to pull him off.

2. When the camera loses track of them Roger has his shirt off still

3. 10 seconds later a man in a gray shirt is shown stomping on the guy on the ground.

So unless Roger got the guy to the ground, found his shirt, and put it back on in the small gap there, it appears to actually be the gray shirted mystery man that does the stomping. (also note how sloppy it is, Roger is a professional, you would like to think he could do it better :) )

19. come om its huerta he wanted to show off lol let em know he meant business

20. GSP is a whore says:

Bad news Miko, we're here to stay, and if your posts are an example of how things used to be on Cage Today then the posts have always been the same.

Still, I like your name calling: "Dickhead, Keyboard Warriors" Oh yeah, your one of us.

21. Bottom line that dude looked to be pretty good sized and he punched a woman, weather she "had it coming" or not as a man, a few of you may not know what that means, you don't put your hands on a woman, EVER. So even if Roger kicked that fucker in the face like Pele 27 times who gives a shit he deserved it. Had to be fun to try and start a fight with a random dude only to realize the next day when you wake up in the hospital that it was a world class mma fighter.

22. X2 on what STEVEO said.

23. Xyain: Lol you analyzed that footage like the Zapruder film.

That is one MAGIC T-shirt!

24. PoppyNick says:

Well said Steve-O and Miko, fucking guy deserved it for hitting a woman….PERIOD!!! Way to go Roger.

On a side note to validate what Miko said, on a few occasions in my younger punk days I used someone else's shirt against them in the same way Miko describes….pull it over their head trap their arms and start t'ing off.

25. poppynick, in iowa we call that the ol' hockey move.