Rampage: Rashad Evans Fight Is Just A Warm Up For Shogun

Quinton Rampage Jackson talks about his fight plans: Rashad –> Shogun –> Forrest –> Retire

He also talks about still having beef with the UFC, wants to do his own thing like Oscar De La Hoya.

Comments

1. hope he train hard for this one

2. If he loses to Rashad, he can forget about fighting a Belt Holder anytime soon.

3. big gibby says:

honestly i hope quinton knocks rashaad the fuck out!!!!!!!!

4. Ya know what I'm sayin', ya know what I'm sayin', Ya know what I'm sayin', ya know what I'm sayin', Ya know what I'm sayin', ya know what I'm sayin'….. does that just annoy the s**t out of anyone else? Yeah Quiton, we know what your saying, I was injured, I didn't train hard enough, I was injured. One excuse after another….reminds me of Karo Parisyan, always an excuse for a loss. I didnt care much for either guy coming into the TUF season and i gained a lot of respect for Rashad. So I really hope Rashad can hold his own and take out Rampage. And maybe Rampage can take his chains and howling to somewhere more appropriate…WWE!

5. CobraClutch says:

"I'm a knock you CLEEEEEAAAAANNN OUT!"

I like that line from their face-off…for some reason.

Rampage by KO!!!

6. Nichole Lesniak says:

Sparky – EVERY word out of his mouth (at least the ones I understand) annoys me!!

7. Nichole- I couldnt agree more!

8. WHODINI says:

no Ramp stop and tell us what your saying … gee i thought Kimbo was bad

9. Give him a break guys thats who he is. If you guys were raised in the Ghetto and were black you guys would talk the same way. PLus Rampage is not a boring ass fighter like your fag humping boy GSP or Hide and seek Machida.

Rampage actually puts up a fight and gives the fans what we like to see KNOCKOUTS. This dude still has potential Imagine Rampage at the top of his game he will be dangerous and a threat to anyone at 205

10. Jay you do know you're talking about mma right?

11. Of course. I also hate the way GSP and BIsping to. Bisping at the press conference before he fought Hendo. "dan hendersen hasnt been knocked out since Mriko cro cop" I think I know a litlle more mma than Bisping

12. CobraClutch says:

"if you guys were raised in the ghetto and were black you guys would talk the same way…" WTF is THAT bullshit? That's some naive, racist bullshit.

My old roommate was from south central…literally…with gang bangers as friends and he didn't speak like that. He spoke perfect English and went to college…and kept going and got his masters. I have another friend from Inglewood, and he doesn't keep saying "know what I'm sayin'" all the time. There's a million more examples I can give you of real life people.

You don't speak a certain way, just because your skin is a certain shade of color. It's 2010. Time to get real.

13. kingjosh says:

i think my IQ just went down from watching this. rampage is such a dumbass.

14. just the truth says:

u tell"em corba

15. CobraCunt says:

U da man CC!

16. CobraClutch says:

nice. people supporting racism. some one makes an ignorant racist comment…i say something…and you bigots attack ME. what a site. amazing.

17. WHODINI says:

since when have you become the pc police on here ?

18. CobraClutch says:

so, you're supporting racist comments, too? is that what you're saying. how many more of your are coming out in support of ignorance? Is any one among you not racist? please come forward, because all i keep seeing are ignorant racist bigots attacking me for speaking out against ignorance and bigotry and stereotyping. Keep showing yourselves as pigs, or step up and say this type of trash won't be tolerated on this site. pick a side….truth or ignorance.

19. CobraCunt says:

@ CC, Why do you feel as though your being attacked?

20. CobraClutch says:

you changed your name to "cobra cunt"…and I was ridiculed for being the PC police. you guys are busting on me for speaking out against racism.

Rampage doesn't speak that way because he's black. He speaks that way cause he's an idiot. Listen to Nate Diaz. He's just as incomprehensible as Rampage and keeps going "know what i'm sayin".

someone writes something racist…i rail against it, and try to speak against bigtry and get blasted for it. no one backs me up on this one?

Fuck it. Fuck Raciscm….and fuck any of you who support that type of ignorant bullshit.

21. CobraCunt says:

@ Whodini, having a friend that grew up in south central…literally…with gang bangers gives him the street cred to get pc on your racist ass.

22. WHODINI says:

its a forum dudette relax

23. CobraCunt says:

@ CC, I didn't change my name to CobraCunt I am CobraCunt. And I agree with everything your saying.

24. CobraClutch says:

Fuck you guys.

25. CobraClutch says:

Know What I'm Sayin!

26. CobraClutch says:

You're right…you are all fucking cunts.

27. CobraCunt says:

@ CC, Hey wait now. That word sounds offensive. CobraClutch I have been defending you until now. If you are going to use that language the I believe women would find offensive then that makes you a bigot. Haven't you ever heard of The Womens Liberation Movement. Get with the times. Its a new world and I don't care how many friends you have from south central.

I appologize if I have offended any one with my name. I didn't realize how bad it sounded until CC made that coment and set women back 30 years. From now on I want to be known as CobraCrotch.

28. CobraClutch says:

Racist Pig.

29. CobraClutch says:

DEFEND IGNORANCE MORE, YOU FUCKING RACIST PRICKS!!!!!! FFFFUFUUUUUCUCCCKKK YOUUOO!U!OU!U!U!!!!!!

30. CobraClutch is DEAD says:

Fuck you pieces of shit racist fucks.

31. CobraCrotch says:

Now I'm confused, is "CobraClutch" now "Cobraclutch is DEAD" or are you different people? I think we might hav one to many Cobra's.

32. The rise of the Cobra Kai!

33. WHODINI says:

sounds like he is sexually frustrated he keeps saying fuck

34. I got your back CobraClutch…I totally agree. His speech is a reflection of his lack of education…period. Black, white yellow, green OR Nate Diaz. People who are idiots…are idiots….no color or bias required! I own a small business and deal with the public….all….day….long…..there are idiots everywhere! Every size, shape and color and I DO NOT have to show ANY respect to ANY IDIOT!

35. Of course as a customer….I'll happily deal with them until they leave my place of business….

36. ya know what I'm sayin'?

Hector Lombard Stuns Jay Silva With 6 Second KO – Video
Hector Lombard Stuns Jay Silva With 6 Second KO – Video

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bg4cneBmME Hector Lombard made quick work of Jay Silva last night at Bellator 18. Lombard was originally scheduled to face...