World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) 32: Condit vs. Prater – will feature three title bouts on the card, February 13 from the Santa Ana Star Center in Albuquerque, NM. This will be the first WEC show outside Las Vegas since Zuffa LLC took over the promotion in 2006.
WEC 32 Main Card
- Carlo Prater (170) vs. Carlos Condit (167.5)
Result: Carlos Condit defeats Carlo Prater by Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 3:48 of R1.
- Jamie Varner (155) vs. Rob McCullough (155)
Result: Jamie Varner defeats Rob McCullough by TKO (Punches) at 2:54 of R3.
- Miguel Torres (133.5) vs. Chase Beebe (135)
Result: Miguel Torres defeats Chase Beebe by Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 3:59 of R1.
- Manny Tapia (135) vs. Antonio Banuelos (136)
Result: Manny Tapia defeats Antonio Banuelos Split Decision.
- Hiroyuki Takaya (143) vs. Leonard Garcia (145)
Result: Leonard Garcia defeats Hiroyuki Takaya by TKO (Punchs) at 1:31 of R1.
- Josh Grispi (143) vs. Mark Hominick (146)
Result: Josh Grispi defeats Mark Hominick by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 2:55 of R1.
- Del Hawkins (135) vs. Coty Wheeler (134.5)
Result: Coty Wheeler defeats Del Hawkins by Submission (Flying Armbar) at 1:57 of R2.
- Scott Jorgensen (136) vs. Damacio Page (135)
Result: Damacio Page defeats Scott Jorgensen by Unanimous Decision.
- Yoshiro Maeda (136) vs. Charlie Valencia (136)
Result: Yoshiro Maeda defeats Charlie Valencia by KO (Body Kick) at 2:29 of R1.
- Micah Miller (146) vs. Chance Farrar (146)
Result: Micah Miller defeats Chance Farrar by KO (Punch) at 1:39 of R1.
Top to bottom WEC is stacked with some great fighters.
Watch WEC live on tomorrow on Verses cable channel.