Nick Diaz’s Rough Ride In MMA

Strikeforce lightweight champion Nick Diaz talks about being a guinea pig in the sport.

Comments

1. Nick, love ya (No homo) but you still interview like a retard.

2. Why are there so many Nick Diaz articles on Cage Today?

3. nick diaz is a bitch. quit whining hommie about how your life sucks so much if you didn't have mma you'd probably be dead in a ditch somewhere

4. @Cletus

I wondered the same thing when I loaded up cagetoday. This guy isn't interesting, he's annoying. Good fighter? Sure, but I want to hear about his personal life about as much as I want to hear about his next opponent's. Battle of the Douchebags if you ask me.

And I hate listening to Mayhem too, in case you were all wondering.

5. ironcjb82 says:

Both Diaz bros cry like bitches when they lose. they cant ever stfu

6. King Kong says:

This is the funniest video I have ever seen.

Great Fighter, hell yeah!

Too dumb to live, hell yes

7. LOL

I know!

I used to think Bobby Southwerth was dumb, but Nick Diaz is down right retarded.

8. Nick…I love your fighting style and will always be a fan but please keep your mouth closed. You make it hard for your fans to keep backing and defending your dumb ass. Can we please have his vocal cords removed?

9. Thanks for addressing that to me Flying Armbar, but do you really think I read these sites for MMA fan Dorks that critique me. The real me is on a date right now, something you and all your dozen or so identities knows too little about.

10. Flying Armbar says:

You got my number there buddy.

It's true, I spend WAY too much time on this site

and it's hard to keep up since I'm like eleven different

posters, and basicly just have conversations with myself.

11. Flying Armbar says:

Going to the grocery store with your mom does not count as a date…and if you were on a date and posting is your priority, then that tells me all i need to know about your sorry ass which will also explain why you are one date and out. Stop bitching and if you are on a date, stop posting under other people's names and try and get some for a change…that is until you pull your pants down and she walks away laughing.

12. don't be scared homie!!!

13. The fake "Flying Armbar" sounds to me like the real CC. You are on. a date? Probablty with a real hot chick, a Playboy centerfold and then once you are done banging her and all of her friends, you are going to train some standup with Anderson Silva, BJJ with the entire Gracie family, box PacMan, and wrestle Lesnar. :-)

14. I can't tell which is the actual Flying Armbar and which isn't, the only thing for sure is that they are both tools

15. I thought Flying Armbar was the original CC, their posts are so similar

16. see there you go if your going to pretend to be me at least make an attempt at humor.

17. Why? Your not funny, your the most boring poster here, usually just agreeing with someone else.

18. I like men and I like to sniff their asses, not that it pertains to this thread. Anyway, I like men's asses a lot.

19. Your not funny

20. WTF – There are two posts here today that were posted with my name. That's lame, if it continues I'll post elsewhere

21. Flying Armbar says:

Timmie these guys are morons. They must not have anything better to do. They must 400 pound, pimple-faced, small cock basterds where this is how they get back at the world. Don't let them get to you. Ignorant pricks.

22. Diaz Brothers are the best mixed martial arts fighters on the plante.

23. Love him or hate him, you have to respect the attitude. I love that hes real and is just a fighter.

24. Flying Armbar says:

"You have to respect the attitude" ??

What the fudge are you babbling about?

You can respect his skill, his toughness, but his attitude is no different than a rich, bratty, teenage girl.

And Gracie Fighter…if they were he best on the PLANET, then they would be UFC Champions

25. Gracie Fighter says:

The Gracies are king of MMA and BJJ…without them, there would be no UFC and all you idiots would be playing video games.