Nick Diaz Wants To Fight The Best In The World, Georges St. Pierre

Nick Diaz is feeling a little lonely at the top of the Strikeforce mountain. Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley?

Comments

1. Iron Monkey says:

So he's okay fighting at 185 now? I think I know somebody he'll get paid well to fight at that weight.

2. ironcjb82 says:

over rated goon

3. Still can't interview worth a darn, Nick. F-ing retarded thug.

4. CobraClutch says:

I would love to see that fight :)

5. CobraClutch says:

I would love to see that fight happen!!!!!!!

6. Dick Richard says:

First I'd like to see Diaz get a second shot at Diego Sanchez, who crushed him the first time they fought.

One cannot assume to take on the greatest, before defeating the great, and in SF he has not proven much, perhaps it's time to start acting his age and moved back up to UFC.

7. Al Van Dal says:

It's the best welter fight out there. wouldn't mind seeing Diaz beat the crap out of Sanchez either , Diaz has improved since their first fight Sanchez is fading fast.

8. But is he brave enough to step back up to the Bigs, often time Fighters get too comfy in their little ponds and cannot find the bravery it takes to step into a larger, much more competitive league.

9. Dick Richard says:

Good question

I agree 100%

You see it a lot in many sports. A competitor gets too used to the less competitive, less demanding, less professional pool and does not want to compromise.

Diaz acts the buffoon and shuns behaving like a Pro, I doubt he'll want to leave Strike Force and such should do away with aspirations of taking on the UFC greats; Diego Sanchez or otherwise.