Nick Diaz Hits Back At Mayhem – Video

Nick Diaz responds to Jason Mayhem’s criticism of his roll in the Strikeforce on CBS brawl.

Comments

1. PoppyNick says:

This dude should just stick to fighting and not talking. Makes himself look like a complete idiot when he opens his mouth. Almost need subtitles to figure out what the fuck this dumbass is trying to say.

2. If Nick Diaz was really as bad as he thinks he is, he would fight Mayhem at Mayhems weight. I don't know who is the bigger idiot….Diaz or Mayhem.

3. CobraClutch says:

PoppyNick & Matt, you are both Mayhems bitches for listening to his dumb ass in the first place. I kid, but seriously this guy makes Paris Hilton look like a genius, his rants are idiotic (his brother too) and he cusses like a teenager on bubble gum. It's a sad state of affairs, but hey he's a solid MMA Contender, even when he's getting devestated by Diego Sanchez. He could improve his game by learning some basic Muay Tai. My MT is tight cause I hit it hard every other day for 5 hours, that's what true warriors do, they hone their skills till it is no less than deadly. If I could pass on my MMA talent to these Cage Today posters then each of you would have an understanding of the sport on my level, which in turn would allow you to appreciate this sport on a much more focused level, you might even understand what the Fighters are thinking when they are in the midst of a bout, regardless of your virgin fighting skills, I will continue to enlighten you guys with real MMA knowledge that comes from competition, training, and studying this marvelous sport.

Now, on to the negative nancy's. Some of you kids hae been attempting to poke fun of me by saying that my date last Friday was a dude. You are wrong, SHE is a woman and is actually a model for a lucrative agency right here in L.A. But more to the point, Boys, I'm from LA, where we believe in Free Love. I happen to be Bi-Sexual, so taunting me with hateful gay slurs does not bother me in the least. It's all good and if you look down on gays then that is your insecurity.

By the way, for those of you that want to discuss MMA; I look forward to it. I'm here Monday through Friday, but not on the weekend, that's when I'm out on the town "Entourage" style, and you kids are making sweet sweet love to your Keypads.

I win again…

4. CobraClutch (the REA says:

This is crazy…the level of stalkerness and fandom. I come back here to check the news, and look at all my fans pretending to be me because they miss me. It's pretty scary.

I guess I am missed. But sorry. Any post after this one is NOT the real CobraClutch. I am retiring.

My fans will try to keep my name alive by looking like they're making fun of me. But check it out. They miss reading my posts so much that they're actually trying to keep it going! Hahahahaha.

Nice to know I'm missed. I can't wait to see what my fans want to write about next?

I feel like Jim Rome with all his "clones." hahaaha.

5. Cobra Clutch: go away!!!!!

6. dam cobra your such a dipshit. theres no way your older than 15. entourage style, really.

7. That was a ghetto apology. He doesn't want to fight Mayhem. He knows he'll lose.

8. Oswald Gobblecock says:

CC, what did I tell you about claiming to be the winner and actually being the winner? lol You've seen me accomplish this time and time again but you still have to learn that you really do have to win to call it out like I do.

1 tip I could give you is stop trying to convince everybody that you're cool cause you supposedly had a date… if you're a male and you pull a female then that shouldn't be anything special cause that's what you're supposed to do! lol Plus, I've seen guys that have dates but they're nothing to brag about so that's another factor.

Hell, I'm even getting people pretending to be me on here but I don't freak out like CC does. I think it's funny cause the poser is pretty weak with their "jokes" so people know right away that it isn't me without having to say a word myself. It's all entertainment either way. :P

9. Nick the D says:

Cobra Clutch left his window open again!

10. LMAO!

11. Boris da Blade says:

I like the pic on here where it was a guy who got the crap kicked out of him saying that he thought he still won the fight and it was referenced to CC.

12. I don't think that was cobra. That was a little too over the top even for him. that or this totally cements my previous troll claims.

13. P4P #1 Fan says:

I am such a huge fan of Nick "the fighter". Win or lose, his fights are always exciting. Nick "the Person", not so much. I wish we could put him in a coma and only wake him up for fights…that would be perfect. LOL