Nate Daiz: I Won, Don’t Listen To Joe Rogan

UFC lightweight Nate Diaz:

“If anybody sees Gray Maynard, tell him to show his face today and see how it looks … I got more landed strikes in that fight, and I threw more [strikes].”

“He (Rogan) must’ve been judging it on the person who he liked better, because obviously, as far as the commentary was concerned, everybody liked Gray … If the fans want to go back and judge the fight for themselves, put the TV on mute, if you can.” [BR]

Diaz a always controversial and outspoken fighter, has a different view in the way his fight with Gray Maynard went on Monday night. He calls for fans to go back and watch it without Joe Rogans bias commentary.

Diaz posted a video on Youtube with the comments above, but later took it down.

Comments

1. neither fighter did enough to dominate the other and it could have gone either way

if he wants to bitch about it he should have finished maynard by ko or sub then he wouldn't have to worry about judges diaz is a bitch and should stop crying

you rock joe rogan

2. blaming rogan for your loss come on man what is wrong with you go smoke some more weed with your brother

last time i checked rogan has nothing to do with the judges

3. diaz on that fought,also rewatch the fight on mute and yall should hopefully see that grey lost that fight

4. Afraidor Millionenko says:

Not only that neither did enough, but at least grey was Looking for the KO. Diaz just did that gay ass hand holding and pepper jab tactic…that should not cut it in the UFC….glad he lost. Go fight high school kids in Nor Cal, loser.

5. Afraidor Millionenko says:

ps. Joe would break Diaz in half…be glad Joe gets His smoke on and is mellow

6. I gotta admit I am about to the point where I cannot stand Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg. HE GOT ROCKED (no he didn't, he barely grazed him you tard) ITS ALLLLLL OVER, wow your bringing alot to the table Goldberg. I agree if they are gonna have annoucers they shouldnt be one sided. And for the record I hate Nick Diaz and hope hes loses every fight, so im not defending him, but I can see his point.

7. this fight was called as if the penn v maynard fite had already been signed.

ufc reminds me more and more of all the SCORING fixes that turned me away from boxing.

now it appears the COMMENTATORS are also in that mix.

on with STRIKEFORCE!!!

8. NICK AND NATE ARE COMPLETE DOUCHEBAGS!!! & Whoever that is in the background smokeing a blunt wearing the red Gracie Jiu-Jitsu sweatshirt is an idiot!

I HOPE CESAR GRACIE See's that pic……He would be very unhappy!

9. If you actually see the post by Nate he never mentions Rogan. This is a crap story to suck people in. He never said he lost because of Rogan.

10. i don't care if he said it or not, i cannot stand the ufc's announcers. They are more annoying than helpful or insightful.

11. BooHoo you fuckin' baby! Take your loss like a man! Diaz is starting to sound alot like Jamie Varner with all these excuses… Bitch.

12. Mike: I actually believe you. Some of the stories on this site

lately have made me say "WTF?"

Anything I read here now, I double check with MMAJunkie

13. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Fact is that fight could have gone either way… Gray's face might look worse but he never stumbled like Nate did after taking a shot. The Diaz brothers are pieces of shits. Everybody knows this.

14. Ya know oswald you say they are pieces of shit,but you dont know them. I was at the fight, my son is a big Diaz fan. we waited outside the arena that night trying to see him leave. we ran into someone who was with him and when he heard we were standing outside to meet him he invited us into the locker room. this was about 1am after a tough loss. He was GREAT to my son. asked him all kinds of questions, took pictures and gave my son his walk out t-shirt. sounds like a real piece of shit huh? he loses a tough decision but still takes time for a young fan. If i could post a picture here I would. You may not like his antics but dont pretend to know the real guy.

15. ok ok his antics are a piece of shit

16. sploogesplatter says:

i should be shot in the face with a ball of my own shit

17. grey got more damage but diaz should know the sport and how its scored. two for grey and one for diaz is the way the fight went. damage isn't in the scorecards.

18. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Well that's nice that he did that for you Mike but 1 good deed doesn't make up for all of his bullshit. He was nice to you and your son but that also doesn't mean you KNOW him. You met him and he was nice, that's it. Sure I don't know him either but if something looks like shit and smells like shit then it's shit IMO. lol Agree to disagree.

19. Oswald, there are plenty of good people who talk and act like assholes when the flood lights turn on, know what I mean?

20. hey to all you diaz bashers i think it is crazy you think these guys are ass holes. miko you are right on the money. its all about the flood lights and that recorder. i train with both nick and nate in lodi california and have been for the past three years. they love the attention they get so they keep doing it. dosent mean they are bad people. ive been out places in public with these guys and they are two of the most respectful men you could ever meet. i dont agree with there actions on video but in person they are great guys and fun to be around. with that said nate should have tried for the finish. you cant think the cards will get you the win.

21. oswald: you are right I do not know him. to be honest I half expected him to be a dick. As for his antics maybe thats why my 12 yr old is a fan and not you. anyway I just figured I had a true story about the guy and would let people know it.

22. Personally I dont think the diaz bros are exactly good role models for children mike seeing as they smoke weed, cuss up a storm, and show no class what so ever but thats cool you let your kids idolize them. that doesnt mean the rest of the world has to think highly of them. Nobody makes them act like gang bangers who show no respect to anyone when the cameras come on and thus we dont have to respect them in return.

Also why exactly does nate think the commentators swayed the juges decision? the judges dont listen to the commentators but what do you expect from a guy who talks with a lisp and speaks like he has the education of your everyday baby born with fetal alchohol syndrome.

23. mickeymarin says:

Diaz runs his mouth about what a good boxer he is and how nobody else in MMA can really box. 3 of his last 4 fights are losses. And Maynard's stand up is pretty week so run your mouth now Nate. You really should change your name to Dick and your nickname to "Suck" then you could hear the ring announcer "And in this corner Dick "Suck" Diaaaaaazzzzzzzzz" followed by the usual chorus of boos.

24. Neither brother has any honor as they have both proved so many times with behavior and antics that disgrace Pro MMA.

Then again Nate is very young and may mature.