Mayhem Calls Nick Diaz Ghetto, Looks Forward To a Future Fight

Jason Mayhem Miller joins the Joe Rogan weekly podcast, talks about his beef with Nick Daiz after his Strikeforce on CBS brawl. Looks forward to a possible future Strikeforce fight with Diaz.

Comments

1. P4P #1 Fan says:

Really? Although I would like for the Diaz brothers and Cesar Gracie camp to clean up their act, I find Mayhem to be annoying. I can't stand Mayhem. Go Nick!

2. I feel the same way about Diaz. Go Mayhem!

3. 10inchWang says:

I hope Mayhem retires Nicky puff 2 much

4. Rotten JD says:

I agree with Rogan that Nick is a talented fighter but LIGHTEN THE UP DUDE! At his level all the tough guy street crap should have been past him years ago. Grow up homey this is all professional and not a backyard brawl G. I would love to see Mayhem put this thug on ice!!

5. Mayhem had Jake on bully beatdown twice. those showings hepled boost Seilds's fanbase. Mayhem had every right to get in there and ask for a rematch. And he right, there is no place for Gangsta antics in MMA.

6. Mayhem is a douch says:

Mayhem is the biggest ball buster and then when puch comes to shove, he becomes a pussy. I respect his skills and truly beleive that if took things more seriously, he would be taken more seriously. There is nothing wrong with having fun but this guy gets on my nerves.

7. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Mayhem took on all those guys but yet he's the pussy? No, it's well known that the guy who's with all of his buddies that jumps 1 guy is definitely the bigger pussy and that's a fact and not up for debate. lol Let's not pretend otherwise kid.

8. Mayhem is a douch says:

Mayhem did not take on all those guys. You make it seem like they broke out into a Bruce Lee movie with Cesar Gracie guys circling him and coming at him and him taking them on. The Gracie guys reacted foolishly but Mayhem had no fucken business in the cage. What was the point of him coming in? Other than to stir the pot and get some of the limelight on him, he had no business in there. Sheilds just pulled off a victory in a fight where he was almost KTFO in the first round against someone that was coming from the "BIG LEAGUES" that many people thought was going to crush him and he soundly defeated with the exception of the first round. it is not like they plotted to jump him, he was pushed and it lead to a messed up situation but the thing that is not up for debate is this whole thing would not have happened if Mayhem would have been mature and stayed in his chair. How about that KID! LOL

9. @Mayhem is a douch : did you even bother to listen to Mayhem's side of the story? They way you're talking, I'm betting no.

10. Mayhem is a douch says:

Miko- you are absolutely right. I did not waste my time listening to this douche. Because of your posting, I decided to listen, just in case I missed something. Because honestly, had I missed something, I am mature enough to state that I was wrong.

Well I just listened to it and after 13 mintues of the video, I more convinced of what I stated because, he and Joe discuss HIM (Miller) making the two big mistakes:

1. Entering the cage;

2. Interupting during a live interview.

They go on to talk about the brawl, Nate Diaz, even blaming Dr. Dre (that was completely out of left field but let's pull some more West Coast rappers and blame them as well while we are at it). But my point is that this whole thing would not have happened if he would not have instigated it. He admits it himself.

If he wants to carry on this persona of being a "jokester" and clown, that is fine. The fact that he has a fan club of Mayhem Monkeys proves that some people like this. On the other hand, not everyone wants to be involved in his garbage. Some people are more serious. He talks about the problems in society being this idea that gansters are cool, well a bigger problem in society is that respect is pretty much does not exist any more. If he had any respect or class, this would not have happened. There is a place and time for "trash talking", to Joe's point, but during the effen interview? had he at least waited until after the interview or during the press conference, then fine…but come on.

To further show what a douche he is, he boasts, like he is being a "great guy" about not putting Shields to sleep by holding on to the choke after the bell. Let's all stand up and give this outstanding citizen a salute for not illegally holding on to a choke after the bell. For his information, you are not supposed to strike or hold to subs, continue to lay on your opponent after the bell sounds. I may be missing something here but I thought that the bell pretty much means "Stop". So thanks, Mayhem for letting him go…next time, let's just ignore the bell and break the arm or put him to sleep-who cares, it is just a bell.

Finally, he talks about not wanting to look like a jerk because in his last fight with Jacare, he illegally kicked him in the head. If I recall correctly, in an interview he did after that fight, he was talking shit about he cut him open like a "stuck pig"…that does not sound like someone that was sorry that his illegal kick, cut his oppenent and caused the fight to end. While I don't dispute that it may have been an accident, you are proudly refer to his opponent as a stuck pig? he should have been DQ'ed and lost that fight.

Miko, thanks for the encouragement to listen to his side of the story so that I can be more assured that this guy is total asswhipe.

11. One thing, dont think I'm a mayhem fan, 'cause I'm not.

But you admit that you talked shit not even knowing what you were talking about in the first place and then expect me to take your following fifteen paragraphs seriously? hahaha WOW.

Thanks for your input Cobra.

12. Mayhem is a douch says:

Actually, I already knew everything on the video, with the exception that Dr. Dre was partially to blame for this. I am guilty of not knowing that part of factual information…apologize for that. So really, I did know what I was talking about.

You don't have to take me seriously, we can all be silly and stupid like Mayhem.

Also, it is getting old that everyone that has any opinion, is called Cobra. The guy was a bit annoying but you guys are making him into a legend. You guys must really miss him because his name comes up more now than it ever did before.

13. Ok my bad. I thought you were cobra because you had a lot to say and in part because of how you interpreted the video. Either way, its a win for him.

Come on, you don't really think he's blaming Dr. Dre do you? In another interview he also refers to "snoop doggy dog".

He was just making a point that some people look up to that whole gangsta lifestyle/mentality and think it's cool and its really just old/played out and childish.

Which is kind of funny in itself considering how childish Miller can be at times.

Also, I think there's a difference between saying you let go of the choke hold because you don't want to be seen as a bad guy Vs him saying he let go because he's such a great guy.

I know it looks like I'm defending him, but I'm just trying to say I don't think he's AS BIG of an assbag as you feel he is :)

I dunno man, they can both pretty stupid but Diaz is just easier to hate on because of his track record.

14. One more thing. I didnt see the post Jacare fight interview.

did he really call him a "Stuck pig" and not bleeding like a "stuffed pig"?

That's just a figure of speech for saying there was a lot of blood and isn't insulting, at least not around here. got a link to that interview?

15. King Kong says:

your right mayhem. cobra was right, too, looks like. you guys must really love him to keep talking about him. guess he had the last laugh even tho your all trying to laugh at him. whatevs. diaz is a douche and so is mayhem. fuccem both.