Liar Liar: BJ Penn Says Kenny Florian Tipped Him Off On GSP Greasing

kenny-florian

The mudslinging has begun, BJ Penn has accused Kenny “Kenflo” Florian of spilling the beans to him via email that GSP might be greasing at UFC 94. Kenny denies that claim, call BJ’s bluff and request to see the email. Someone is lying, you decide.

Bj Penn Radio Show:

“That is kind of surprising to me because Kenny is actually the guy who tipped us off that GSP was going to be greasing … He [Florian] actually e-mailed me and tipped me off.”

Kenny Responds:

“I’ve never emailed a fighter about anything like that. I don’t even have B.J. Penn’s email … I’d love to see that email. I would say print that email and show it to everybody. Where’s this mystery email?”

“I haven’t spoken to B.J. — besides ‘hello’ — since January of 2007 … I’ve never trained with [St. Pierre] in the past. I have no motive in saying that. Even if I knew, would I say that? I know of other fighters who have [greased] and I don’t say anything to anybody.” [Sherdog]

Comments

1. BJ sounds like he is full of it….but who the hell knows and again this issue is over so why all the controversy this issue should never happen again. i am glad this issue arrised and that it was resolved.

2. dane drebin says:

this just keeps getting wierder and wierder

3. If BJ knew about the greasing, why did he still get his ass handed to him?

I've never cared for BJ. I don't have any respect for someone that talented but also so cocky that he feels he doesn't need to train.

4. this is a new issue, kenflo is going to train with gsp and bj just said that funny because he was the one that e mailed him about gsp greazing, who knows if its true.i posted a link on another thread with bj's interview and he says some interesting stuff .

5. people should check out the interview he clears up a few things.the nsac never went to there corner and said they found lube on gsp they did not know about it till after the fight.and the whole shit talking and not training was all staged by that ufc primetime they would ask him a question and than just show him saying he is going to kill gsp and not the 100 good things he had to say about gsp that they did not put on, he said he was training and they show him when he is standing there are drinking a shake to make it look like he wasn't training hard he admits defeat and says he got his butt kicked.

6. BJ Penn is a bitch period.

7. Man where is bob to explain this. He was real quick to call GSP a cheater and now look. BJ is saying he knew pre fight? This is a total joke and is all an act to try and save his legacy. Sorry BJ and everyone who got so into this whole thing. Like I said its BJ being BJ not accepting defeat and tryng to find excuses for getting his ass beat. I hope that next time ppl dont jump to conclussions so fast but of course ppl will not knowing the facts.

8. all i can say is grease or not BJ got worked in that fight.

9. dane drebin says:

i love the posters on here that think they have the hole thing figured out lol it cracks me up. everyone is a private investigator and knows what really went on lmao.

10. thats true dane, i love when they make comments and haven't even read the post or recent interviews.

11. It looks like BJ is getting desparate now.

12. I love when ppl dont admit they took this way to serious and jumped to conclussions way before any real facts were out there. Come on BJ is now accusing KenFlo of ratting on GSP through E-mail? LMAO now thats funny and if u cant see that its a lie then you are the real joke. Now I think thats funny.

13. It doesnt take a private investigator to see that BJ got raped and made an excuse for him not being on the same level as GSP. I dont need to here any dumb ass interviews over the internet to see BJ making an ass of himself roy what could he possibly have said in any of those interviews to make them worth watching or even relevant.

14. I like BJ but I'm sure his ego is going to take months to heal after that fight. All of this is just his way of not admitting that GSP is better. Could be a weight and strength issue. But it doesn't matter because that fight was pretty conclusive.

15. steve, you really need to do your research before you talk about BJ like that. You say he makes excuses? He's lost 5 times and he's owned up to every single one of those losses. Accusing GSP of greasing up isn't making an excuse, GSP's camp broke the rule, that's all he's saying. Even with the whole greasing up situation, he still owned up to his loss and says he got his ass kicked by GSP. If you want excuses after a loss, check out GSP with his 2 losses against Hughes and Serra. He still hasn't owned up to those losses and simply said I got my ass kicked. He did with Serra right after the loss, then a few months later, he comes back with excuses. Just check it out and yes, you'll find that funny too

16. dane drebin says:

BJ didnt even bring it up man about a million other people did. what was Bj supposed to do say that he didnt grease? If GSP was Greasey he was fucking greasey and it needed to be stopped. It doesnt matter who is greasing whether they know it or not it needs to be stopped. nobody is trying to take GSP's win from him not even penn. Penn said he got his ass whooped. They handled this the right way by changing the rules to not let the corner men have any access to the vaseline. everyones tired of repeating themselves steve so hopefully this sinks in. Nobody thinks bj is better than GSP for fucks sake. he owned up to his loss. And from the start i have not accused anyone of cheating on purpose and said that we need to wait to hear all the facts. you steve are the dumbass who shoots off on so called facts that you know nothing about. Were you in GSP's corner? i swear you act like you're part of GSP's entourage and BJ raped ur mother a long time ago or something. I said from the very begining that they need to get a person who is appointed by the same people who appoint the reffs and get them to apply the grease and then leave without touching the fighters. if you would do any research at all you would learn that they have because of this fight and the MISTAKE (whether it be intentional or not) that GSP's corner was caught making, changed the rules and done exactly what i said they should have done from the very begining. GSP's corner made a mistake and broke the rules. whether it was on purpose only GSP's corner knows and god himself. Not you steve. not any of us. like i have said numerous times you are a straight up biased hater against fighters you dont like. I do think that BJ is fucking insane if he thinks he is gunna beat GSP in a rematch. the dude needs to lay off the hawaiin burgers and start runnin cuz if he gets past florian he is gunna have his hands full with sanchez. People need to stop acting like Penn pulled all of this shit out of his ass. It was noticed by everyone at ringside and a ton of GSP's former opponents. I do think Penn needs to forget about all this shit and worry about his own title because if he keeps focusing on GSP he is gunna get his title taken away from him very soon.

and David i agree with everything you said a lot of good points

17. GSP showed that distractions were the reason he lost both his fights. He did admit to getting beat but he gave his side of the story on why he lost and he came back and whipped both of them and proved that the reasons he gave were true. Do research on how he beat the shit out of Hughes 2 times and then completly dominated Serra. His losses have already been avgenged with him barely breaking a sweat. BJ wants a rematch and now that shit is just as funny. Dave and Dane most of the ppl on this site agree with me when I say BJ is a punk thats just trying to save his reputation. He is a punk. Im not biased to fighters I hate when it comes to saying they are good but as for them as a person I just dont like BJ. He is over confident and very conceeded. He thinks he is the best P4P fighter in the world and wants to go down as the best fighter ever but he doesnt want to work for it? This is just one reason I dont like BJ. And if GSP had came out and said this crap I would be pissed at him to. This whole thing is fucking stupid. If BJ knew before hand why wouldnt he have said something about it pre fight as something to watch out for? Im confused by that.

18. Fuckin A Dane.

19. dane drebin vs. steve….

20. why don't you read it steve before you talk trash, you will see he said he got his butt kicked. so when gsp uses excuses he is just "giving his side of the story" because of "distractions" but with bj its excuse and not excepting defeat? go read the article or keep beleaving what you want but thats not what happened.

21. cleve Says:

February 13th, 2009 at 8:48 am

dane drebin vs. steve….

no offense steve but dane takes it 9 out of 10 debates

22. dane drebin says:

LOL i dont wanna get itno another rediculiously long arguement with you steve. I agree with you on some points. 1. being Bj thinks he's a lot better than he really is and 2. being that Bj needs to shut up and move on.

the fact is that a ton of people saw GSP's corner cheat be it on purpose or not and im glad they got called out on it. when people get caught with steroids they get in trouble whether they took them on accident or not and im glad something was doen about it. i am tired of the grease gate topic and would like to move on.

23. Dane Drebin, Roy, i agree…wether it was intentional or not no matter how minimal its over new rules have been put in place so this never happens again and this should be the end of it.

24. I agree that they need to change the rules but I also agree that BJ is a waste of talent and I have saw Dane lose many arguements to good ol' stevie boy.

25. dane drebin says:

which ones jake? lol jk

26. Roy just b/c u agree with Dane doesnt make me wrong lol. How can u say Dane won this arguement when he just agreed with all the points that I was trying to say. The only thing Dane and me disagree on this time is that I dont think its a big deal and he does. Like Bas Rutten and Brandon Vera said GSP wouldnt cheat and sure as hell wouldnt do it so obviously if he was gonna. That was my point. Jesus do u disagree with that?

27. I'd kick all of your asses

28. dane drebin says:

lol wow koolit is badass

29. not saying your wrong on all points on this, i was just talking in general.

30. really roy?? wow okay

31. I love how I lose all these arguements but yet nobody can recall any of these so called arguements I have lost.

32. DAVID: "steve, you really need to do your research before you talk about BJ like that." & "BJ's lost 5 times and he’s owned up to every single one of those losses."

OMG David, ur such an idiot on so many diff levels its not even funny. (I noticed this @ the end of my original comments below, but had to prove David is indeed an idiot, who should take his own advice)

DAVID: U really need 2 do UR research u moron, BJ owned up to all 5 losses?!? if u mean owned up = cried about & disagreed with the losses then yes ur right, but u dont even know what ur talking about dumby. BJ VS GSP #1 BJ lost, yet he cried & still cries over that decision win GSP got, BJ couldnt stop crying during that spike show about that 1st loss to GSP in 06, BJ even said "Georges I, U know everyone knows I won thats 1st fight" DAVID is it me or does that not sound like BJ owning up to his loss?!? BJ VS Pulver during the TUF show BJ was crying & even said Pulver was lucky & BJ was robbed by decision AGAIN!!! Ya BJ did sure own up to that fight to (cough cough, wink wink). BJ VS Hughes 2, BJ said/cried about Y he lost that fight, it was b/c BJ suffered a broken rib & thats y he was gassed, lol again classic BJ being BJ sounds like BJ loves Manny Ramirez.

SO DAVID, THE GUY WHO "DOES HIS RESEARCH" I DONT FOLLOW BJ ENOUGH, BUT THE 3 LOSSES I JUST MENTIONED DOESNT SOUND LIKE BJ "OWNED UP TO ALL 5 OF HIS LOSSES"….. OHHH YA I FORGOT #4 gsp vs bj 2……. BJ CRYING GSP CHEATED, SO THATS 4 LOSSES WITH 4 XCUSES!!!! BUT BJ took those losses like a man right?!? 4 losses = 4 complaints/crying from BJ. I dont know what BJ said about his loss to Machita but if its like his 4 losses i just talked about then I guess DAVID was right BJ has owned up to his losses!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH UR SUCH AN IDIOT!!!! "Steve u should do ur research" lol lmfao ya Steve b more like DAVID who has no idea what hes talking about. I do my research & then some, so DAVID & DANE bring it & see how I can do. I can prove everything BJ talked about, being WRONG & that GSP possibly could of had grease on him in the 1st round & 1st round only, as I Xplained below.

BJs not saying GSPs camp made a mistake, he said GSP & his corner cheated on purpose, so hows that not accusing GSP of cheating?!? If u consider what Phil Nurse did as cheating then u better call 90% of all fighters cheaters, since holding the fence is against the rules do the fighters still do it? YES all the time, even being told by the ref a couple of times the fighter still sometimes grab the fence, so wheres the investigation into that? If GSP's corner was "cought" cheating then Y did the commission let the fight continue? since its their job & their responsibility to ensure the fights R fair. Technically if u want to get really stupid about this, then we can say GSP was wiped down after the 1st, 2nd & 3rd, so theres no grease on GSP "left" after the 1st round, so BJ can complain about the 1st round & the 1st round only, which is still pathetic. So BJ's xcuses R patheitc & embaressing 4 a guy whos such a great fighter, he sure does know how 2 make u think more about the -ve things than the +ve things when u hear his name…. BJ Penn!!!

If anyone would like to know anythign about this "grease gate BS" write me and ask, I've done my research & I also studied the fight & frames of the fight & in between rounds for GSP & BJ, I can also refute that GSP had vaseline on him, unless BJ didnt tell the ref during the fight that GSP was "covered" in vaseline!!! If u watch the fight & the hands of BJ where they were/are during each second of that fight & BJs legs, u can come to a simple conclusion that BJs an idiot, unless GSPs corner have a new kind of vaseline that can dissapear after its on "2 fighters" but the complaining fighter/loser doesnt notice the vaseline on him during the fight, but only after the fight does BJ "realise" theres "loads" of vaseline on GSP.

It was the vaseline that won the fight 4 GSP, if it not 4 the vaseline, GSP wouldnt of punched BJ as fast as he did & own BJ on the feet, the vaseline also made GSP pass BJs guard whenever he wanted to, lucky 4 that vaseline GSP, or u would of never of passed BJs guard b/c the vaseline on GSPs back is what got GSP passed BJs guard right?!?

OHHH YA punches 2 the back of the head R also illegal & if u do it then ur a "cheater", but no fighter has ever hit another fighter in the back of the head right?!? b/c thats not aloud. So give me a fucking break about Phil nurse breaking the rules, it would b different if he/Nurse was cought rubbing vaseline on GSPs back & shoulders in the dressing room or somewhere "shady", but the fucking guy did it in front of a live audience, commission workers, referee, judges, FANS, Dana White & the UFC owners etc etc etc Also there are cameras everywhere & replays & us watching from home…….. we are all watching him do this wide open freely, ya I think that was a good plan 2 cheat in front of everyone right?!? Thats such a good idea……. HUH?!?! WTF?!? if anything like Jackson said, if they wanted 2 cheat they woulndt do it in front of everyone & do it like it was no big deal, Jackson said if we wanted 2 cheat we could of put vaseline on the towel then rubbed the towel off on GSP, hence adding vaseline on his back, but they dont need to cheat 2 win, GSP proved it twice VS BJ & 18 out of 20 fights!!! If people would sit down & think about what Nurse did and in the manner/in front of everyone & Nurse did what he has been doing 4 GSP in his last4-5 fights & GSPs letter & video sent 2 the commission proves Nurse did the samething 2 GSP in the 2nd fight VS BJ, jsut like he did all the other times as well. It also shows clips of Sherk getting that done to him……… but GSP is a cheater & needed "all that"/no vaseline 2 win!!!!

33. Porsche930_Pilot says:

A Ton of People???? LOL Gimmie a break. I suppose you mean people like Serra and Hughes well there's a big fuckin surprise, two more guys who got their ass kicked by George but didn't mention anything at all like this until the Penn fight then suddenly these guys pop up saying this shit. Anybody who thinks these guys just didn't mention it at the time of their fights and are only saying it now are dreaming. If they thought he was cheating by greasing during their fights you can bet they'd of made a complaint at the time.

34. good point. i never heard any of them say anything after they lost.

35. either that or they were doing it themselves ….im sure GSP is not the only one doing it … or has done it ..or ever will … it might be one of those tacit expected practice's that corners do ..