Keith Jardine and David Loiseau Cut By The UFC

David Loiseau has been cut again by the UFC, according to his manager. This is the third time the crow has recived a UFC pink slip.

Also, Keith Jardine has been let go, following his loss to Matt Hamill at The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale. 13 strait fights in the UFC, Jardine has been a company man since competing on the TUF 2 reality show.

UFC President Dana White on Keith Jardine,

“It sucks … I have nothing but respect for him and I hope to see him back soon.”

Comments

1. Dana White says:

What can I say, the man has lost 4 in a row. he has a what, 5 and 7 record on the UFC…he had to go so that i can clear room and try to bring over more Strikeforce fighters because they have some great fighters.

2. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Like who "Dana" Shield, who is already coming because he wants to come to the UFC where he'll actually find some competition, Gilbert, Overeem, Fedor and maybe Diaz depending on what he can do against top 10 guys these days? Not too many great fighters really.

3. Jaranda says:

I love Jardine, and he's been in a lot of great fights…. But he always seems to end up losing…. I'm surprised he got cut after losing a closed decision in a great fight, and not after the back to back KOs before it….

4. Tom Venner says:

I hope this will motivate him to expand his game and make it back.

5. poopbritches says:

He sucks. Its about time.

6. Keith was fun to watch, maybe he'll go to strikeforce and start winning :P

7. He was boring, to me. I'll give him that on any night, I always thought that he could beat you, even if it was a big upset but at the same time, his fights normally went the distance. He could not finish anyone.

8. Yep, just like Hendo right Baktai? Oh wait Henderson won his last 3 fights in the UFC before getting dominated in Strikefoce…lol Jardine never really put together a winning streak in the UFC. He beat Griffin, then lost to Houston Alexander. He beat Liddell, then lost 5 of his next 6. A perfect example of how being an entertaining fighter doesn't necessarily make you a great one.

9. gSP is a whore says:

Although this poster is obviously Anti-UFC and has a wet vagina for Strikeforce, does make some excellent points…

10. why do people think he wil do wel in strike-force hahaha ?

the same thing wil hapen to him there what happend here haha .

And if they took him they wil him fight hendo first hmhm

11. I was just kidding about doing good in strikeforce lol, although i do see him getting signed there as a possibilty. As for Hendo he's one of my favourite fighters, I gained A LOT of respect for sheilds after that win. I already thought he was a great fighter in the first place.

12. P4P #1 Fan says:

His best option, in terms of keeping his name out there, would be Strikeforce. He will not get the same marketing out of Bellator, MFC, King of the Cage or anyone else in the states and I don't see him fighting in Sengoku or Dream. If he signs a three fight contract and wins them all, he may then be able to jump back into the UFC. He is not bad, but his inability to end fights is what makes me not like him. don't get me wrong, I like a barnburner three round fight that goes the distance but in most fights, part of what keeps it interesting is that the fight can end at any minute-not with him.