GSP And The Winner Of Koscheck/Daley Announced As Coaches Of TUF 12

UFC President Dana White announced on Twitter that Georges St. Pierre will be the coach of The Ultimate Fighter season 12 realty show along with the winner of tomorrow nights Josh Koscheck vs Paul Daley fight.

Comments

1. Meanwhile, Paulo Thiago is denied the title shot he rightfully deserves (more than K'os or Semtex anyway).

I am so sick of champions getting held up for this show.

2. CobraClutch says:

What other champions have been held up for this show? I don't recall any other champions ever being on the show during their reign.

3. Tundra says:

Rampage was champ when he fought Griffen.

4. CobraClutch says:

OK. So one time previously?

5. BigJon says:

season 1- couture vs lidell- 205 pound title picture on hold

season 2- franklin vs hughes- held up middle weight and welter title [picture

season 3- ortiz vs shamrock- no title

season 4- the comeback no title on hold but middle weight and welterweight champs had to face the winners

season 5-penn vs pulver- no title

season 6- hughes vs serra- welter weight title on hold for over a year because serra got injured

season 7-Rampage vs forrest- 205 title picture on hold

season 8- Nog vs mir- interum heavy title on hold

season 9- US vs UK- no title

season 10- Rampage vs rashad- no title

season 11- lidell vs ortiz- no title

so to make a long story long… no cobra it was a lot mroe than one time previously

6. CobraClutch says:

OK, so 3 or 4 out of 11, and hasn't held anything up for the past 3 or 4 seasons, depending on if you count an interium title or not. Man, you guys love to jump on me. It's OK…I have broad shoulders. Pile on, little boys, and feel better about yourselves. I can take you.

7. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Paulo Thiago lost to Fitch so Fitch actually deserves a shot before him, but they want him to fight Alves and the winner of that gets a shot. Kos gave GSP his best match.

8. Oswald: I agree but Thiago still deserves a shot more than K'os, he KO'd K'os right quick and has done a lot more since to prove that KO wasn't a fluke.

"Man, you guys love to jump on me."

You were so quick to Challenge and when people were quick to answer the exact same way you answer to a challenge, you whine… oh my god cobra.

L-O-FUCKING-L!

9. CobraClutch says:

Miko…fuck off. I just asked a friggin question. I said what others, becuase I didn't recall. If that's a challenge, then you have some issues to deal with. Suck it. I'm sick of you keyboard warriors bitching and complaining all the time on the boards and fighting. Just state your fucking opinions, and leave it alone. Jesus fucking christ. What are we in kindergarten? Grow up.

10. CobraClutch, if you ever get the feeling that nobody likes you its probably because you act like a "know it all PRICK". Your quck to critisize other but get quickly offended when someones corrects you. FUCKYOU! Find a girlfriend or get a social life. You probably just need to get laid.

11. Sure thing Trollbra… *fucking off*

12. Nichole Lesniak says:

LMAO!

@ fino – Ever hear that saying about the pot and the kettle???

13. fino vs cobra ….

fino by ko

14. BigJon says:

Sorry cobro i didnt know i "like to jump all over you all the time" seeing as i hardly ever post but 6 of the 11 seasons have held up the title i was just stating the facts dont get butt hurt.

15. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Miko, I don't think Thiago deserves it more than Kos. That's a matter of opinion so we'll agree to disagree but if Paulo would have beat Fitch then there would be no doubt but Fitch deserves that shot more than him but the winner of him vs Alves will decide who gets GSP again. Kos could probably beat Paulo if he wrestle with him. Kos also did the best against GSP the first time they fought but next time he won't neglect his wrestling skills cause he knows how good GSP is there.

16. CobraClutch says:

jayh, you're a douche. If you want a proper battle, let someone respond. Idiots here, man. No wonder why all the good posters stopped coming here.

BigJon, not everything is about you personally. "you keyboard warriors" is a plural reference to the asshats who constantly pick fights. You're posting facts. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. I am not perfect. But I DO know what I'm talking about when I talk MMA. Nobody's perfect, though.

17. Insults and double talk when put in your place…

Sure sucks when it's you being bagged on, doesn't it?

Maybe from now on, when someone is wrong about something, you just say the facts and don't be a prick while stating them? And don't fucking deny that you act like a prick when you're right.

For example: "Rogan didn’t say “some” Cage, he said “most.”" – Fact

"Don’t call a guy out if he’s making your point for you." – unnecessary follow up dickyness.

And that's just a mild one I found in seconds.

You do it ALL the time.

Think before you type, don't be such a prick when you're right OR wrong. Don't be an even bigger dick when people prove you wrong with facts by calling them names or twisting words around (or playing word games) to suit your argument and acting like you're superior to everyone here.

Then, maybe… JUST MAYBE people wont "love to jump on" you

18. Hi Oswald: I might become a flipflopper on this one.

Just looked at both of their records and yeah, you're right

K'os clearly deserves it more than Thiago.

But I'm hard headed, I still would rather see Thaigo

get a shot first :P

but yeah, Jon Fitch clearly deserves a shot right now and should have got another shot before Hardy and Alves.

But I think we all know whats going on there. :)

Ever since Jon and Dana had their following out, Dana doesn't like Him. Add that He wont fight other AKA guys and he is a wrestler and a lot of fans don't want to someone grind out a win , (they want to see Rock em' Sock em' robots going nuts) and it all equals poor jon being put on the back burner.

I bet If Jon beats Alves, Dana will find a way to put the fight off with a different opponent for GSP.

19. sheilds will get a shot before fitch without having one fight in the ufc. Dana and fitch don't like each other. Dana will make a case that sheilds is the best that hasnt fought gsp yet and Jon will get put on the back burner again.

20. Why do u guys wanna see fitch vs gsp so badly? First fight he got dominated bad and I dont think Fitch has improved much since he still does the same thing every fight.

21. Nichole Lesniak says:

Um, BigJon – where do you get 6? I see 4.

22. diazfan says:

a little off subject but am i the only person who wants to see diaz vs gsp. i think diaz is highly underrated on this website. everyone here talks about his out of ring antics and acts like he is not one of the toughest fighters in mma. its obvious no one likes him on this site but do you all deny his talent? just curious, (not talking shit so dont yell at me please)

23. Aside from his antics, Nick doesn't get a fair shake because his record is padded.

I'd like to see him come to the ufc and KTFO or sub some fair competition. Give him a warm up fight like Chris lytle or Marcus Davis, then someone higher up and if he's proven himself after a few fights then I'm all for a match against GSP or whoever the WW champ is at the time.

But don't get your hopes up *diazfan*, I don't think Dana is interested in signing him any time soon.

24. diazfan says: