Fight Talk: Mr. Velasquez You Are Not Better Then Brock Lesnar

UFC 121 fight week starts off with a promo featuring Brock Lesnar and Cain Velasquez.

Comments

1. CobraClutch says:

hey we don't need that kind of talk on this site go away jerk off

2. the gibinator says:

REMOVED

3. PoppyNick says:

You are a fucking idiot Gib, really no other way to put it. You are making a blanket statement without any facts to back it up. You are catogorizing all Mexicans as illegals. How uneducated are you??? Its easy for people like you to "have a right to your opinion" behind a keyboard.

This is an MMA state to discuss MMA dumbass. It is not a place for your racist ass agenda.

4. CobraClutch says:

Thanks PoppyNick! Gib is a racist douchebag!

5. Thats the attitude that makes people eat their words. Anything can happen.

6. the gibinator says:

REMOVED

7. Nichole Lesniak says:

Geez….what'd I miss?

8. cal naughton jr. says:

fuck brock lesnar. fucking racist.

9. Slowburnaz says:

I find it funny that people call Brock racist for mentioning food items, when Cain has a friggin "Brown Pride" tattoo all across his chest.

What if Brock had a "White Pride" tattoo on his chest? Ya think there might be an uproar about that?

10. STEROIDS-BOYCOTT-STEROIDS-BOYCOTT-STEROIDS-BOYCOTT

Lesnar was off of steroids for a couple of years and look, Cain Valasquez kicked his ass. I was the only one in the whole bar that predicted that. Cain has great cardio at peaks at 167 bpm like an athlete should. This is what I have been talking about when it comes to steroids. Check my previous post below. Steroids is making UFC a joke, and needs to be cleaned up. I would like to see Cain vs. another Cain ranked athlete, and not a bunch of Fake Wrestling Steroid Rejects.

Done with MMA, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball

I am tired of all the cheaters and steroids. If a sport cannot do olympic style blood and urine testing for hgh, steroids, etc, then they are not going to get my money. Look at baseball. Even though the sport is boring and has many problems, steroids killed baseball's revenue. I see the empty stands and see how cameras try to manipulate seating shots to make it appear there is a full stadium. A real man stands on his own two feet for what he is and struggles to change his weaknesses into strengths, not cheat with steroids. All those mma cheaters are just a bunch of losers, and regardless of the media hype or money thrown they will always look like that in everyone's eyes, period. Why don't I give everyone a bat who didn't take steroids to even the playing field. Americans know their "pro" sports are tainted, and we don't need to wait for congress to fix you. Everyone speaks of mma like it is a circus rather than a sport because of all the controversy. You are going the same route as fake wrestling or strongman competitions that make no money because of steroid losers. It is cause and effect. Less fans, less attendance at other venues like bars, means less money for all businesses around. Regulate steroids before it destroys your source of income. I know I am not going to any events until you fix this crap.

List of just MMA Steroid Cheaters, some are still with their organizations after a slap on the wrist.ex Chris Leben

JOSH BARNETT (now with strikeforce), TIM SYLVIA, KIMO LEOPOLDO, NATE MARQUARDT, VITOR BELFORT, STEPHAN BONNAR, PAWEL NASTULA, KIT COPE, JOHNNIE MORTON, ROYCE GRACIE, JORGE ORTIZ, PHIL BARONI, SEAN SHERK (still with UFC), HERMES FRANCA, ANTHONY TORRES, BILL MAHOOD, ADAM SMITH, JASON WINTHERS, RUBEN VILLAREAL, DENNIS HALLMAN, ALEXANDER CRISPIM, CARINA DAMM, ALEXANDRE NOGUEIRA, ANTONIO SILVA, EDWIN DEWEES, CHRIS LEBEN (still with UFC), KIRILL SIDELNIKOV, KEN SHAMROCK, JOSH BARNETT, COLE PROVINCE, CHAEL SONNEN (still with UFC), SHANE CARWIN (not caught but federal link to purchase of steroids).

Really, you cheat, you get another chance, BS!!!

For everyone who supports steroid use, I don't know what to say. You are either born a man or not, and compensating by drugs pretty much answers those questions. Everyone can see when most anyone really abuses steroids, and notes records broken, and people dying of cancer early. I hope those that support it take it and die from the stuff so the rest of us can enjoy this rock with a few less losers on it.

Piss tests are not good enough because any cheater can use a catheter and fill his bladder with whatever at any time. The testing is also not that costly, for blood and urine, so that argument don't fly with me either. Also sports need to publicly state who was on what whenever they fail a test. Football and baseball keep their information private other than announcing a failed PED. I hear about a steroid user and I boycott and bad mouth.

Dana White you are a DOUCHE

Army of Darkness

11. Slowburnz – being proud of who you are and where you come from, such as a Brown Pride tat is not talking negatively about anyone. It is not saying that you are better than anyone else, that eveyone else sucks, or making fun of others. I would not have an issue with Lesnar having a White Pride tat, as long as he did not have nazi symbolism along with it.

The reason that Lesnar is a racist is because his reference was racist because he was listing Mexican products after he was going to beat a Mexican fighter. I am pissed that the UFC did not do fine him or at least speak out against those comments. What he said would be no different than saying that after someone beats Rampage, they are going to eat ribs, watermelon and drink grape soda or eat egg rolls, white rice and drink sake after beating an Asian fighter. His comments were totally out of line and the UFC/Dana are bunch of fuck heads for not doing something about it.

Gib..how you feel about Mexicans now…pussy?

12. I hit submit before i forgot to add…I guess Cain is now going to each hot dogs, apple pie, and have a starbucks coffee.

13. Brown is not a culture…It is a color.

If he has pride in his color then Cain is a fucking racist.

Plus,Cain owes everything to the American people for what he has…His father is a Illegal ,criminal that came here to take advantage of our system..US taxes paid for his education and his training..The United States citizens paid his way..Not shit hole mexico.Plus,do your homework,Cain, in his youth was part of a steroid investigation.

14. Brown Pride is a gang started by the mexican drug cartels…All the members get the exact same tattoo..

But lets stay on the subject of race and heritage before we get back to his gang connections.

No … it seems to me that if you wanna display how proud you are to be a mexican then maybe you should live in mexico right?

i mean imagine how retarded it would look if a white guy who lived in mexico walked around with white pride or american pride tattooed on their chest.

That is how retarded he looks..

plus, hes not even a mexican, hes an american of mexican heritage. theres a big difference. its not like african people act anything like the black people in america, or asians act like asian-americans. i mean people always talk about europe like its so vastly different but where do you think all the white people in america came from? they can all trace their roots to europe, yet obviously theres a huge difference in the experience of living here or in europe. ……….

it just seems weird to have pride in something you've never really experienced……

It fake…A poser……..

plus, how are you honoring your father by getting a tattoo that represents what he was trying so hard to get away from. his father came over illegally several times to leave mexico so of course the fitting tattoo is one that represents mexico. thats like a cuban refugee getting castros face tattooed on his chest.

15. well said ME, its about as cool as some idiot walking around with an irish or italian flag tattooed on them. Your not, your great grand parents that came here on a boat were. Your an american. Love it or leave it. And a confederate flag, dont get me started on that demographic that should be castrated on sight so as to no longer further pollute the human gene pool, they should stick to sheep

16. To each his own.

17. MMA maniac says:

America is about Imperialism bottom line and I happy to be part of it. Hey if you cant beat them join them. Thats why I am republican and a hard core capitalist

18. fuck all you racist white bitches

19. shut up, racists

20. Brown Pride says:

ME – you are all over the place with your bullshit rants: gangs, steroids, criminals… So what if his father came here illegally, pretty much everyone that has come here was here illegally. So what is your point? The reality is that when it is convient for you and people that think like you to "classify" us as Mexican, Latino, or Hispanic, you do and then when people feel pride of their heritage, where they came from, etc, then you want them to be American. Pick one or the other numb nuts cuz you can't have it both ways. He is not putting America or Americans down, he is just proud of his roots. For a 1st, 2nd, and sometimes even a 3rd generation America, those people usually have a strong connection to where they came from. There is nothing wrong with being proud of that and still wanting to live here. If he was saying, the US sucks or anyting like that, I would be the first to say that he is out of line but he is not syaing that. And just because an illegal immigrant comes here, it does not mean that he is not proud of his culture, country, language and people…it may just mean that either his government sucks, crime is too high, economic reasons- it does not mean that he has to be embarrased of where he comes from. There are plenty of Americans that don't like the government, a political party, etc, but they can still be proud, law abiding Americans. They do not have to be mutually exclusive. My father came here illigally and went back and forth for a while. I was born in Mexico and have lived most of my life in the US. I am now a Naturalized Citizen and love the US. I am grateful for everything that this country has given me because I would not have what I have, had my father stayed in Mexico. But I am very proud of where I come from, Spanish being first language, etc. You can have both. Your hillbilly ass needs to get out of the hills in Kentucky and educate poor self.