Fedor Emelianenko and Brett Rogers Take On The Chicago Bears

Strikeforce:  Fedor v. Rogers

Top Heavyweight fighters Fedor Emelianenko and Brett Rogers take on a Chicago Bears game to publicize there fight next Saturday. The two arrived in Chicago to prepare for there heavyweight battle at Strikeforce “Fedor vs Rogers” on Nov. 7 from the Sears Centre Arena in Chicago, IL.

Comments

1. brett rogers has a massively sized fist. it's about 1/3 the size of fedor's head. no wonder rogers never misses his opponents. i hope rogers has a ground game prepared, because fedor has been able to submit even the best.

2. i hope Brett Rogers can pull this out to let the world know Fedor is not the #1 HW.

3. if fedors not than who is?

4. Random Name says:

Rogers rushes fedor, gets in a good shot, they fall to the ground where fedor finishes him with an arm bar.

first round.

5. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Sooner or later Fedor would get exposed in the UFC Roy. I don't expect your bitch ass to understand this since you like to post replying talking crap way after they're off the front page because you think it will help you win something you've already clearly lost! lol

Fedor is considered the #1 HW right now but as time goes by and he keeps fighting in 2nd rate companies and Lesnar keeps beating people in the UFC then I'd say he'd deserve it. Let's be honest… Fedor had his shot but didn't take it! Management or not, it hurts his legacy. I'm sure the only one here dumb enough to disagree that it won't hurt his legacy is Roy… the sites freezer. Anybody else want to stick their meat in him?

6. Shogun of Harlem says:

I agree with you Oswald Gobblecock. After Fedor beats Rogers then what. The UFC is bringing in talent.

Fedor is not getting any younger. The longer he stays out of the UFC the more it is going to hurt him in the long run. The longer he stays out of the UFC his skills are going to get rustier and rustier. What do i mean when i say that. Let me put it better this way. He is not going to be evolving in his fight game. He is not going to be constantly challenged. the longer he stays out of the UFC the weaker he is becoming and the stronger lesnar is going to be.

Yes i am a Fedor fan. He is a great fighter and he has a great record. Eventhough he has a great record, folks that was yesterday. He needs to be constantly challenging himself to get better and better.

Whether it is him or bad management i dont know. His decisions lately makes you think. Does he just want to hold onto that legacy and go out of top?

Is he afraid of the UFC after seeing what happened to Nog and Cro Cop?

If he does not have the hunger anymore he needs to just retire.

7. you should stick to gobbling cock it seems you know that best, lol lesnar is facing tougher comp? you say after rogers than what who about werdum, overeem,bigfoot, and theres more out there just as good as the ufc hw's. who has lesnar fought thats so much better than these guys? carwin -only win gabe whos only win was cro cop who everyone is beating werdum beat gabe twice. yeah if lesnar keeps winning maybe he would be considered but guess what he has to keep winning call me when he has another 5 wins or so.

8. lol cock gobbler you have never won any debate here, i have seen you on other sites getting your ass handed to you as well.

9. The level of the Heavyweight division in the UFC is way higher than anywhere else. there is some good fights for Fedor at Strikeforce, but not enough for him to keep hold of the #1 status. Affliction used former UFC champs to hype Fedor, Strikeforce dont have that option as no former champ is on their roster. He could wipe out Strikeforce's HW division in impressive fasion, but that wont prove he is the best as he is not fighting the guys who have earned their way to the top in a difficult division, so far he has only fought people on the decline since PRIDE was closed. Let's see how he does against the hungry up and comers (Rogers, Velasquez, Carwin, Mir, Lesnar).

10. Anybody else want to stick their meat in him?

no, i dout anyone here is into guys other than you

11. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Roy once again finds a joke in the obviously funny name in Gobblecock. lol Really clever, nobody else has the intellect to pull out that slick insult with this name. Richard Pryor resurrected from the grave just to tell you good job and that not even he could think of something that original. You saying that Strikeforce has better HWs shows everybody how retarded you are. You also were the dip shit who says Anderson Silva hasn't beat top competition when credible people who actually do MMA say he has but I guess we should take your dumbass word for it right?

Also, you haven't seen me lose shit so lying about that to help you look less like my bitch won't help you cause I have personally worked you like a part time job post by post. You post on older topics that people never go back and check on and you think that's a win! lol Pathetic. I've beaten you post by post and every post and people have agreed with me and not you. I remember one dumbass agreeing with you and I spanked you both. You couldn't even beat me 2 on 1 let alone by your weak ass self.

12. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Hell roy, nobody else would even feel your ass cause I tore it up… they could stick their foot in and not even feel that walls if they kicked! lol Lost that round too slick.

13. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Shogun of Harlem and Luke = Guys who know their MMA

roy = The dumbest guy on the site, not just ignorant about the sport of MMA but a slight case of retardation

14. yeah i most of gotten to you, your writing paragraphs about me. your just another fan, thanks.

15. Shogun of Harlem – I think you make a good point about Fedor possibly ducking the UFC after seeing other former PRIDE fighters fail to impress in the octagon but, i think its more to do with his management. They believe they can go up against the UFC the problem is M-1 have 1 fighter and 1 fighter cannot possibly create as much attention as 20 fighters.

I also believe a lot of anti-UFC media people hype Fedor more than necessary. With most of the ranking systems in place on the internet when a fighter is not very active or is not fighting top competition, they are knocked down (or sometimes removed) from the rankings. When Randy Couture won the UFC title in 2007 Fedor fought Matt Lindland (a natural Middleweight) and Hong Man Choi (a man with 1 win win over, who i believe to be, a nigerian TV personality). Did Randy replace Fedor as #1 Heavyweight in the world? NO.

That my friends is the definition of exception to the rule!

Oswald – Thanks for the name drop (although it was only to be used in an argument!) While i dont seek your approval, its always nice to be approved.

16. I think seeing fedor finally perform in a cage will answer a lot of questions

17. I don't know Luke. I don't think I would say that would be a reason for Fedor to duck the UFC. I don't even think he ducked them, but I don't know that for sure. It almost seems to me that the insults by Dana White mean more to him than the great contract he was offered. But like I said, who knows. I would say that some of the Pride fighters are still doing great. Hell, I think you could say some are coming back on the rise. I just think IF he is ducking, that isn't the reason though. I agree with everything else you said though.