Fabricio Werdum Ready For Fedor Regardless Of The Wait

Comments

1. Oswald Gobblecock says:

I don't like to sell anybody short but I will here. I don't see Werdum beating Fedor in any way. I'm ready to see Fedor vs Overeem already. If Fedor wins there then he pretty much has to go to the UFC unless he really doesn't care about his fans or legacy which I already kind of think that he doesn't. Sucks for the fans.

2. Oswald At this level anybodu has a chance. Styles make fights. Werdum has the grappling advantage in this for sure. But Fedor I'm sure he will ground and pound Wedum's head through the ring. But There's that chance always that even the best can amke a mistake.

3. CobraClutch says:

Everyone's "ready for Fedor" then they wake up on the mat wondering what happened, or tapping out before they snap.

4. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Sure he has a chance. I'm just saying I'm selling him short. This fight never made much sense in the first place.

5. I like Werdum but I dont see him beating Fedor, and I am not to sure he has an advantage in grappling, since Fedor has all those Sambo titles and all.

6. CobraClutch says:

This reminds me of Dumb & Dumber….

Werdum: "What are my chances?"

Everyone In MMA: "Not Good"

Werdum: "You mean, like 1 out of 100?"

Everyone In MMA: "More like 1 out of a million"

Werdum: "So you're saying there's a chance!!! YEAH!!!!"

7. PoppyNick says:

I agree, Werdum doesn't stand much of a chance in my opinion. I'm not sure he has the advantage in grappling either. Fedor is pretty slick on the ground himself. I'd rather see Fedor/Overeem.

8. Overeem has been calling Fedor out for a while now, hope it happens.

9. we are talking about a guy who got ko'd by dos santos and out pointed by arloski for pete's sake. No chance!!!

10. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Yeah but JDS is KOing everybody. It sucks that everybody he faces now is ranked below him cause everybody above him is in waiting. I seem to remember Antonio getting the better Werdum too but I only watched the fight once and never got to see it again.

11. Yeah And fedor Got rocked by Fujita, Rogers pushed him around and even sorry ass Arlovski gave him some fists. Hey listen Melvin Manhoeff is a wrold class striker and he got outpointed and knocked out by Robbie lawlor OSWALD

12. lawlor didnt out point manhoeff he was getting his ass handed to him and hit a home run punch

13. Lawlers leg was getting destroyed before he threw the hail mary punch.