Drew McFedries Talks About Being Ousted By Miletich Fighting Systems

On the latest Around The Cage podcast, UFC fighter Drew McFedries talks about being de-affiliated from Miletich Fighting Systems after 11 years for comments made at the UFC 98 post-fight press conference. An emotional Mcfedries, claimed he was upset that no one from his camp was at the fight to show support and thanked Matt Hughes – Team HIT Squad.

Video of McFedries press conference comments [1:15] He also talked about fighting Anderson Silva and cutting weight before a fight.

Comments

1. JSClinton says:

Dane Douschebag is right Drew probably won't read that. Even though Dane Douschebag is one of the leading authorities in the world of MMA I'll still stand by my comment.

2. dane drebin says:

lol it just sounded funny to me like you were actually talking to him way to take it personally

3. Never underestimate the power of internet. Im sure Mcfedries or someone that knows him reads these MMA internet pages.

GJ JSClinton and I agree with your statement.

4. dane drebin says:

JSClinton if you're gunna call someone a "douschebag" multiple times atleast learn how to spell the insult. its ironic when someone tries to make you feel like an idiot by calling you a name but can't even spell a 6 letter word like DOUCHE

there's your lesson for the day

5. JSClinton says:

Drew, with all due respect to MFS, f them. For them to basically fire you for one bad statement, at a fight where none of them bothered to even show up to…f them. I respect Miletich but this is petty as shit. You’re already a great striker with power. Go to a great BJJ gym like Jacksons where you will learn more on the ground.

6. See I always thought the proper spelling was duetch. Maybe thats only in German. I don't know, I'm a pretty good speller.

7. dane drebin says:

YA! hopefully drew is reading your post JSClinton lol im sure he is

8. Dane Douschebag,,,lol thats funny .. seems like we have had a few angry posters here latley ? wonder why?

9. Good comment, from the heart, but yeah Drew isn't going to read it. Hearing the interview Drew is trying to be political but he seems pissed to me.

I didn't even know about this. I have a ton of respect for Miletich so I don't get why they would oust Drew.

10. JSClinton before you call me a douchebag. I'm just speaking my mind. It's all good brother.

11. Cobra Clutch says:

duetch would sound like "doitch" wouldn't it? Like Deutschland, for Germany? So then, Deutcschbag would be a "German Bag" hahaha…