- Hieron wins the IFL belt, the promotion goes down.
- At Affliction 2 he was dropped from the PPV, his fight with Jason High took place after the main event to an emptying arena. By the way, he KO High in 1:04, a true highlight opportunity missed.
- Affliction MMA goes down, leaving fighter out in the dark a little over a week before their scheduled fight.
- Fight with Paul “Semtex” Daley get canceled.
- Nick Diaz doesn’t show for a mandatory drug screening, that fight gets canceled.
- He get a tough opponent in Jesse Taylor, that fight gets bumped off the Showtime card.
- And like he said in the interview, if you are not on TV your sponsors don’t pay shit.
Does Jay Hieron Has The Worst Luck In MMA?
August 17, 2009 by 5 Comments