Dana White UFC 111 St-Pierre vs Hardy Video Blog, No Passport

Dana White once again takes the reigns of he UFC video blog for UFC 111.

Comments

1. Private Jets, Ferrari's, Lucky for sure. Proud of you Dana

2. gashpounder says:

lets face it there is no way in hell GSP loses this fight

he is fighting a nobody Dan Hardy

Mabey if his name was Matt Hardy because GSP will only lose to guys named Matt as his only 2 losses will show

3. good christ i'm glad i'm not one of dana white's "crew". He's almost as much of a dick as bam margera(spelling?).

4. Gashpounder nothing Dan Hardy a nobody? cmon dude He is Undefeated and beat Mike swick in decisive fashion. Mike Swick was considered at one point the number one contender right. Hardy has skill and power. The question is can he keep the fight the way he wants it. If he does GSP can get cracked. GSP is gonna do his boring ass technique and but fuck Hardy on the ground and hump out a decision. I believe that Hardy has a good chance though.

5. CobraClutch says:

jay, don't try to enlighten the obviously hopeless. stating that hardy is nobody after 7 straight wins and that GSP will only lose to someone based on their birth name….well….that's just too stupid to even address. But then again, I guess I just did, didn't I? hahaha.

6. CobraClutch says:

nobody watch this video. i just wasted 7 minutes of my life that i won't get back. there's NOTHING about UFC 111 here. all it is is Dana's lackey forgets his passport, and they bust his balls about it throughout the entire videoblog…then they guy gets into Canada anyways. oh, and his assistant can't remember their schedule. f'king GREAT television.

complete waste of time.

7. On the other hand GSP has nought fought since last July, and we all know he trains like an animal. But i was thinking some fighters over train and dont recoup for fight time. GSP has never had that problem and always comes in tip top shape. So these factors will still play in the fight. As far as Hardy goes he is healthy and coming of a fresh victory over Swick.

8. CobraClutch says:

I, personally, don't see Hardy winning this fight. GSP would have to walk into a puch and get shocked. Or, as Joe Rogan would put it "ROCKED!!!" I see GSP keep distance, waiting for Hardy to open up, or parry a Hardy combo attempt, then GSP will take Hardy down pretty quickly, pass guard with minimal effort, and G'n'P his way to a victory in maybe round 3 or 4. And that's being generous. He doesn't have to be as cautious on the ground as he had to be with Alves, but he doesn't have the size and power advantage he did over BJ. Hardy doesn't have the ground game or wrestling (or the jitz of Alves and BJ) to be able to stay with GSP.

Predictions?

9. hardy wins by ko second r first exchange

10. gsp by 3rd round stoppage. (and that's after toying with hardy for 2 rounds and putting him on his back over and over and over again)

11. what happens if GSP does get tagged and knocked out than what are you guys gonna think. RUFFFFF! just like matt serra said

12. CobraClutch says:

I'm gonna say I was wrong with my prediction, Jay, but that's not a crazy unforeseeable outcome. Obviously, Hardy's only chance to win is to catch GSP. But I'll easily bet my GSP prediction 2-to-1 against your KO prediction. :)

13. CobraClutch says:

Hell, I'll even go 4-to-1. hahaha. That's about right.