Dana White UFC 106 Video Blog, Brock Update

After checking in on UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar, UFC President Dana White takes us back to fight night of Machida vs Shogun.

Comments

1. I told you bitches Brock was going to be okay. All this blog was about was people kissing Dana Whites ass and him blowing people off after he shook their hand. My fault for wasteing 9:58 sec of my life.

2. Pretty much a waste of time watching faggot ass Dana White.

3. Why dont you stop paying attention to what Dana says. You get worked up about Dana on every post. He's a good thing to do…..IGNORE HIM. He brought MMA to where it is if you dont like it dont watch Dana and dont watch UFC.

4. CobraClutch says:

Exactly, Muay Thai…..I agree completely.

Some of you guys bitch and complain about Dana all day long…just DON'T WATCH…and if you think UFC cards suck, then DON'T WATCH…go watch Strikeforce and Dream and how awesome those cards are, and leave the UFC out of your mind. Done. Easy. No more hatred or stress for you guys.

5. yeah, and people should stop bitching about people bitching its the same thing.

6. CobraClutch says:

um….you just did it,too! hahaha.

7. yes and people should not bitch about people bitching about people bitching etc…..

8. CobraClutch says:

gotta have the last word, huh? you must be easy to live with. did you learn that from your parents? your sense of humility, and acceptance? hahaha.

9. I read that Brock had a hole in his intestine and he's being shipped off to the Mayo clinic. I hope he comes out Ok because he's fun to watch.

10. i was actually agreeing with you cobra but i guess it went over your head. i will dumb it down next time for you.

11. CobraClutch says:

Maybe it's just your punk ass attitude…again…trying to get the last word with insults. Just shut up and to to a more modern post.

12. insults? you bring up my parents, you should just quit crying about what people post thats what this site is for to put up there opinions about things. don't insult me or bring up my parents and i won't insult you.

13. talk about a punk bitch, yeah your real cool with the insults over the internet i bet your as tough in real life lol. keep putting your whiney bitch comments up i get a laugh out of what a joke you are. i bet you clutch alot of snakes.

14. CobraClutch says:

where you live?

15. lmao like you want to do something. so cal.

16. you guys should kiss and make up

17. why? its good for a laugh this guy is entertaining even if he is a douche.

18. CobraClutch says:

me, too. where you wanna meet?

or you can just apologize, and i'll accept it and "kiss and make up" like BigJon suggests. I respect BigJon, so i'll either drop it….or drop you….whatever works for you, works for me, tough guy.

19. lol tough guy talking shit on the internet than wants to meet up. sure no problem if your near la we can meet at westmeinster boxing gym. i will be in la this weekend and santa barbara the next what ever and where ever works best for you.

ps. i will except your apology when i am helping you up off the floor.

20. Nichole Lesniak says:

Wow…I feel like I'm in high school…

21. in high school with cockclucther, not me i didn't start the name calling or the invites to meet up but it is pretty funny.

22. CobraClutch says:

i would ask you to come to Wild Card, where MEN train, but I understand you want your boyfriends around to protect you. Just meet on neutral ground…

You actually DID start the insults, Roy. Look at Number 5. Then, in number 13, you called me out that you bet I wasn't this tough in real life.

So stop being a little bitch, trying to act like you didn't instigate shit. what are you 10 years old? If FINISH things, you START them.

23. you guys stop fighting your two of the only people that have intelligent comments on this site lol. you guys are letting the argument get out of hand. lets all just give our oppinions on mma topics and let the horomones die down a little bit in this thread haha.

24. If FINISH things, you START them.

lmao you are 10 huh

Look at Number 5

there are no insults to you there, you took it the wrong way

than in #8 you start with the insults

look your a punk its obvious you said you want to meet quit beating around the bush and say where near l.a. or o.c. you want to meet or just move on.

25. CobraClutch says:

Dane is right. We should move on if I took it the wrong way, then, I can admit that. I ain't perfect. BUT…you always have to have the last word, and I think you're a punk ass for trying to escalate it to the "real world" beyond the shit-talking.

Move on to a more modern post, and we'll call it a day…or go to 10th Planet in Riverside. Open Mat, so come in. You're new so it'll be pretty obvious who you are.

Move on or show up @ 11am.

26. why cant we be friends?

27. i like everyone here, i don't mind getting into it once in awhile but i have never started saying stuff about people's mom or called anyone out to fight thats just punk bitch shit there. i don't think anyone here would like to have people say stuff about there mom and no one here would take that or back down from some punk talking like that.

28. CobraClutch says:

you are the one bringing it to the real world, dude. you coulda just said "yeah, your mom, too" or something high-road…or whatever. you challenged my "real world" toughness, so how can i back down?

29. CobraClutch says:

Whatever, dude. Whatever. Every time I try to post a location to meet the post gets deleted and my other IP is now banned. Maybe you have friends here or something, because you're obviously allowed to post whatever the hell you want. But if it's gonna be like that, then there's no point to continue this. Can't do anything about it, I guess. But ask the site admin to give you the 411 then. Otherwise…see you in another forum in another post before this IP gets banned, too.

30. i have no freinds here, maybe they don't like the way your acting. you said the wild card gym, the one in hollywood? i don't have a problem going there even though you where afraid to go to my gym. i hope you know people there and are not bs'ing.

31. lol, you got problems. see a docter there are meds you can take.

32. lol, who do i ask for? do they know you by cobra lol.

33. ok puppy

i talked to a shane at wild card gym he don't know who the f you are and that theres no way we would get ring time on a saturday or any day for your bs. so i will quit wasting my time with you. unless you where talking about meeting there and driving down the street to fight lol. seriously if you want to meet no one at my gym is going to jump you or let anything funny happen but i won't hold my breathe.

34. What will you guys tell them though? You want cage time because you two got in an arguement online? I think the laughter following that explanation would kick anyone's ass. You both have suggestions for gyms to meet at, but then the other person just says that you want your buddies to back you up, wouldn't that work with either person's suggestion? You should meet at a busy intersection and fight in the middle of it.

35. haha get together at a gym go to the nearest fucking alley and end this shit. Sounds like you both think you could could take the other. If you guys arent looking to really fight just move on. I want to see this though so get it on film if and when you guys throwdown. No more talk I want to see action :)

36. CobraClutch says:

Roy, it's our duty to make this happen. These guys wanna see a fight. Let's do this for them. We can say it's just to "spar" but let's get this on video and cage can put it online. Let's do this! (if they won't delete this post). This is a fight site, right? So let's give 'em a show!!!

37. Come on! Obviously neither of these guys are martial artists, they are both probably kids on their parents computers. If they could walk the walk, they would.

You don't talk smack and then back off unless your either full of B.S. or a coward.

38. fuck it just carry on bitchin at eachother, pretty entertaining to read

39. TREVOR!!! I take that offensively. Where do you live? I'm going to write you a strongly worded letter.