Cristiane Cyborg Chokes A Reporter Out Cold (Video)

cyborg reporter tmz

Watch out Gina… Full Video On TMZ.

Comments

1. Cobra Clutch says:

cyborg sounds like the Terminator. I'm sure they had that planned, but it was still pretty cool. I think Cyborg will win, because she's just not human, but I'm still going for Gina because she's a hottie!!!!

2. She will be done Gana but i wish the fight was nl clothes ha

3. Cobra Clutch says:

Tom, please, once again, but in English?

4. cyborg is a man, baby!

5. THATS RIGHT AND I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!

6. how big u thinks her cock is

7. Cobra Clutch says:

at least eight inches. hahaha.

8. britains finest says:

what a fucking wuss if she did that to me i would feed her a couple of digs to the throat. I no these girls are tough but i bet i could beat them but i would love to take gina out get some chicken and maybe some sex. But i would not feel guilty about putting a beating on that he she very rare specie i would lick gina flaps but that cyborg would be getting a glasgow kiss then feeling the hairy side of my hand

9. Cobra Clutch says:

@britains finest: you represent your country very well. I'm sure all the british isles are impressed with your prose and your views.

You guys created the damn language, I am surprised you don't know how to speak or write it. hahaha

10. gina fat pig carano is weighing 175 these days good luck making 145 pigggy piggy

11. Cobra Clutch says:

This could very well be the most immature thread on the Internet.

12. britains finest says:

cobra are you cyborgs girlfriend or something. Just because your sitting thier in pain with a strap on covererd in shit that you have just removed from your fat arse dont take it out on me and jack i like bacon anyways

13. Cobra Clutch says:

Um…Read the first post where I say i like Gina. But, then again, that would mean you would actually have to have the capabilities to read. Hmmm…tough request. I understand your frustration. You're attracted to me, and don't know how to express yourself, so you try to project your fantasies onto me. Sorry, dude. I like the ladies…and Gina much better than Cyborg. :D

14. WHODINI says:

that was cool

15. britains finest says:

no i got bored of banging guys like you in prison and if gina likes maggots that spit potato water then am sure you will both be happy